1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

spring debut

GA all...i see Mike Lowell is slated to play in his first ST game, he's a player(former Yank) i've always been a fan of...good luck to him, after a tough 08', hope he comes through it in good shape...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

spring debut

struck out his first AB, no tenative swings...a good sign..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DWIGHTRIGHT. Show DWIGHTRIGHT's posts

spring debut

he's definitely a class act, but he struck out his first at bat this spring with runners on 2nd and 3rd. the sox better start looking for alternatives at 3rd base.
    seriously though, i've read many of your posts and you seem like a level-headed guy.
    why don't you follow the light and come over. jeter won't mind.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roast1999. Show Roast1999's posts

spring debut

[Quote]

he's definitely a class act, but he struck out his first at bat this spring with runners on 2nd and 3rd. the sox better start looking for alternatives at 3rd base.
    seriously though, i've read many of your posts and you seem like a level-headed guy.
    why don't you follow the light and come over. jeter won't mind.

[/Quote]

That was toungue in cheek about Lowell, right?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

spring debut

Hmmmm....I was having an eerily similar discussion with a confessed Yankee fan who made the same exact point earlier today.....

A possible alter-ego of yours? Dont mean to call you out, and I of course couldnt care less if you have other aliases. But I am curious.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

spring debut

Hey Jete,how's it going?For those who don't know,Jete's one of the long time posters on here whose only fault is being a Yankee fan.He's much more than capable of carrying on an intelligent,level headed conversation about baseball.In fact,I wish some of the Sox fans that I've seen were as unbiased and knowledgeable as he is.Always nice to see a good poster,no matter who they root for.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

spring debut

Jete .........have they decided who's taking A-rods place yet?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roast1999. Show Roast1999's posts

spring debut

Like was said jete's a good poster, so I am curious of your opinion on something. There has been a lot of talk that the Yanks are better off without A-Rod. I don't buy it. What are your thoughts?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

spring debut

[Quote]Hey Jete,how's it going?For those who don't know,Jete's one of the long time posters on here whose only fault is being a Yankee fan.He's much more than capable of carrying on an intelligent,level headed conversation about baseball.In fact,I wish some of the Sox fans that I've seen were as unbiased and knowledgeable as he is.Always nice to see a good poster,no matter who they root for.
    [/Quote] hey Mojo, what's doin?....Drewski..was your post directed to me?.if so..no i've had just one screename since i've been on this board...i truly am a fan of Mike Lowell and players like him, i hated when the Yanks lost him(IMO a victim of the numbers game with the Yans)...though i like still popping in this board used to be so much better and the Sox fans that left the board are a classy bunch, as they invited me to the new board when they left, there are still some of them here like Mojo, Jim Davis, Spaceman, Jim from Florida who know where i'm coming from while guys like SBeni and Dabro like to think every Yank fan is anything like that moron Tedyaz...that guys does NOT speak for me, i love this game and can talk about any team or player objectively, those Tedyaz posts add nothing to the board...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

spring debut

[Quote]Jete .........have they decided who's taking A-rods place yet?[/Quote] hey SD 4x45...i don't think so but i'm hoping they just give Ransom the shot, that night in Boston(GW HR) he proved to me he can do a good job when he's in there, he's not going to kill them out there

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

spring debut

[Quote]Like was said jete's a good poster, so I am curious of your opinion on something. There has been a lot of talk that the Yanks are better off without A-Rod. I don't buy it. What are your thoughts?[/Quote] Roast, though i'm often put off by Alex's antics, i don't buy that for a second, you simply don't replace those kind of numbers, IMO Alex's problem is he can't seem to get himself to just focus on what the job is and not how he looks doing it, he creates too much extra, i mean ask yourself how could a guy that good not hit in later innings of ANY game(postseason or otherwise) i realize you face better pitching as you advance but why would/should that change who you are as a hitter, hopefully he'll have more chances to do well, as much as i hate the baggage he's important to our lineup..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roast1999. Show Roast1999's posts

spring debut

That's my thought exactly. The guy is a headcase and IMO a jerk, but if I were a Yankee fan, I would MUCH rather have A-Rod hitting in the heart of the order with Tex instead of Nady/Matsui/Cano/anyone else. Those are some big numbers missing from the lineup, even in a down year by A-Rod standards. Personally, I don't think he's going to come back 100 percent, and I would not be surprised one bit to see him forced to shut it down by season's end.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DWIGHTRIGHT. Show DWIGHTRIGHT's posts

spring debut

[Quote] Roast, though i'm often put off by Alex's antics, i don't buy that for a second, you simply don't replace those kind of numbers, IMO Alex's problem is he can't seem to get himself to just focus on what the job is and not how he looks doing it, he creates too much extra, i mean ask yourself how could a guy that good not hit in later innings of ANY game(postseason or otherwise) i realize you face better pitching as you advance but why would/should that change who you are as a hitter, hopefully he'll have more chances to do well, as much as i hate the baggage he's important to our lineup..[/Quote]

who the heck is alex?
    oh, wait a minute---alex rodriguez.
    hell, i forgot he had a first name.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolina-soxfan. Show carolina-soxfan's posts

spring debut

[Quote] hey Mojo, what's doin?....Drewski..was your post directed to me?.if so..no i've had just one screename since i've been on this board...i truly am a fan of Mike Lowell and players like him, i hated when the Yanks lost him(IMO a victim of the numbers game with the Yans)...though i like still popping in this board used to be so much better and the Sox fans that left the board are a classy bunch, as they invited me to the new board when they left, there are still some of them here like Mojo, Jim Davis, Spaceman, Jim from Florida who know where i'm coming from while guys like SBeni and Dabro like to think every Yank fan is anything like that moron Tedyaz...that guys does NOT speak for me, i love this game and can talk about any team or player objectively, those Tedyaz posts add nothing to the board...[/Quote]

What new board? Seriously, don't black ball me here! I've been waiting in exile for over 8 months. Where is the new board so I can get the hell out of here? Jete.................................................please! You're one of the only Yankee fans on this board I have left. Don't leave me now. LOL. By the way-I'm serious, wheres the new board?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LowellConnection. Show LowellConnection's posts

spring debut

HMMM, Mikey went 1-3 with a single after not seeing live pitching for 5 months, doesn't seem to shabby to me. And he's feeling great, so don't anybody be counting him out yet. Iron Mike is back, and just watch what he does this season!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

spring debut

[Quote]

What new board? Seriously, don't black ball me here! I've been waiting in exile for over 8 months. Where is the new board so I can get the hell out of here? Jete.................................................please! You're one of the only Yankee fans on this board I have left. Don't leave me now. LOL. By the way-I'm serious, wheres the new board?[/Quote] LOL..CSF you wingnut, you know i'm talking about Sawxheads..;-)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

spring debut

[Quote]Hey Jete,how's it going?For those who don't know,Jete's one of the long time posters on here whose only fault is being a Yankee fan.He's much more than capable of carrying on an intelligent,level headed conversation about baseball.In fact,I wish some of the Sox fans that I've seen were as unbiased and knowledgeable as he is.Always nice to see a good poster,no matter who they root for.
    [/Quote]

Well said Mrmojo! Well behaved guests honor us with their presence.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

spring debut

[Quote]HMMM, Mikey went 1-3 with a single after not seeing live pitching for 5 months, doesn't seem to shabby to me. And he's feeling great, so don't anybody be counting him out yet. Iron Mike is back, and just watch what he does this season![/Quote]

I am very excited at the reports I've been getting about Mike's condition. His attitude and guts have never once been fairly questioned, it was only his physical health that was at issue. And he's looking good, and just may start on opening day! A fantastic developement for sure.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

spring debut

[Quote]

Well said Mrmojo! Well behaved guests honor us with their presence.[/Quote]Good Morning Teak,..i just think every discussion about the Yanks and Sox doesn't have to break down into childish insults, i realize "some" Sox fans feel like it's their job to act like every Yank fan they come across is the same, i have no preconceived notion about Sox fans, i understand their long-seeded frustations about their second status to the Yanks(previously), it didn't take a genius to see how good they were becoming after the 02' season i told my friends this team was coming and IMO 03' bared that out..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolina-soxfan. Show carolina-soxfan's posts

spring debut

[Quote] LOL..CSF you wingnut, you know i'm talking about Sawxheads..;-)[/Quote]

Jete,

I joined sawxheads the other day, but the format was a little new and uncomfortable for me. I didn't know where to go or who to talk to. I believe there is another poster who goes by soxfanincarolina who posts on this board. Perhaps he has the same handle on sawxheads and you are confusing us. Just so you know, if I go on there in the future I believe I'm carolina_soxfan. I don't even know if I can remember my password. Anyway, I'll talk to you later.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

spring debut

hey Carolina, my bad, if you get back there come into the Dem Yanks Lives thread, you'll find all the old crowd....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PSFever. Show PSFever's posts

spring debut

Hey Jete,

Lowell means a lot to our entire lineup this season, we all wish him well. Hopefully both our teams can stay healthy and have a nice race.

It should be interesting!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

spring debut

News is he wont travel to Jupiter to play tomorrow but he'll start at third friday night vs Yankees with Ortiz & Bay back also.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

spring debut

[Quote]News is he wont travel to Jupiter to play tomorrow but he'll start at third friday night vs Yankees with Ortiz & Bay back also.[/Quote] hey BB, long time no see..i'm looking forward to this one...both Ortiz and Cano should be worked up over the DR's ouster by the Neths...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

spring debut

[Quote]

who the heck is alex?
    oh, wait a minute---alex rodriguez.
    hell, i forgot he had a first name.
    [/Quote]

Didn't he drop the Alex from his name when he started dating Madonna? LOL!