1. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollsarefools. Show trollsarefools's posts

Spygate Once Again Exposed For The Fraud It Was

Indygaylove, and you know are. I mean how gay is the name Indygaylove. Please tell us you are the founder of this little group.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

[Quote]If the Pats were in the SB, we would have heard from Arlund Specter again.....I gurantee it....[/Quote]

Easy enough to diffuse. Just keep asking him about JC Romero's 2 wins in the World Series & then subsequent 50 game ban for PED use.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

[Quote]

Pete Rose claims to have never bet against his team. Even though his actions were against the rules, surely we can excuse him since, as he claims, he never bet against the team. Right? Wrong. And the same goes for Belichick.[/Quote]

This is America. Unless you can prove somenone was doing something illegal, they're innocent. The commisioners of both leagues are no better than the prosecutor who tried the Duke lacrosse team. An injustice is an injustice. All 3 of them should be punished.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

[Quote]

Actually, the league did not punish the Pats. The commisioner did. It was Goodells opinion that his own interpretation of the rules was correct so he, Goodell, fined the Pats, even though there are other rules that contradict the rule that was violated.[/Quote]

There you go. It was Goodells opinion. Let's see, BB's interpretatiuon of a rule, or Goodell's. What the hell was Goodell doing before he was appointed commissioner? Incompetent bumbler versus Hall of Fame coach? Hmm.... That's like the chairman of the stock market trying to tell Warren Buffet how to make money. It was & still is a joke.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[Quote]

This is America. Unless you can prove somenone was doing something illegal, they're innocent. The commisioners of both leagues are no better than the prosecutor who tried the Duke lacrosse team. An injustice is an injustice. All 3 of them should be punished.[/Quote]

Unless of course you get an admission from the accused as we did from Belichick.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

foolishtroll,

I can't help you. I am an Indiana guy not an Illinois guy.

So that you understand, those are different places.

You see, I use Indy (which is short for Indianapolis) as a part of my moniker.

A moniker is another word name or nickname.

Indy (again short for Indianapolis) is in Indiana.

Indy (short for Indianapolis) is not in Illinois.

Indiana and Illinois are different places.

If we continue to work, we might get you past 3rd grade geography before the day is over.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimFromSouthie. Show TimFromSouthie's posts

Indiana is the most God-forsaken, flat, ugly, piece of sh*t piece of land in the world.
    A dump. A sewer. So, the Colts can go 16-0 and the Patriots can go 0-16, and Pats fans still win. Because we don't live in Indiana.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

If I recall correctly, it was not simply filming location but also filming objective that caused Bill and his pats to be penalized.

You remember incorrectly. It is legal to film the opposition's sidelines. You just cannot do it from the location the Patriots were. That being said, the penalty does seem a bit harsh. IMO that was because a memo had been sent to all 32 teams about this specific violation. The offense, coupled with the disregard of the "reminder" was why Goodell's punishment was so severe (again, this is only my opinion on the reasoning for the stiff penalty). By that token, the same footage could have been shot from the coaches box, or elsewhere. Perhaps it would not have been as clear, but it seems to me there are sophisticated cameras which could make the location of filming pretty much moot. In either scenario, this film could not be broken down and used in the game it was filmed. Thus Goodell stated there was no significant advantage over the "legal" methods. This in itself should be proof enough that this practice in no way was responsible for the Patriots success these last eight years. The 31st pick in the draft was a big loss, but really, only three guys between 32 and their next pick at 62 actually did much in 08 (Eddie Royal at 42, Matt Forte at 44, and DeSean Jackson at 49). If these videotapes were the difference between teams like the Patriots and the Lions, all 32 teams would have found a way to do it, illegal or not! I agree with those who say it's beating a "dead horse". And speaking of dead horses....HOW 'BOUT THEM COLTS!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tnpatfan. Show tnpatfan's posts

Bub

the Pats could have drafted Brandon Flowers with that stolen #1 draft pick. He is a CB drafted 35th by the Chiefs. He had more tackles than any of the Pats CBs. With all the problems in the secondary this year he would have made a big enough difference for the Pats to make the playoffs. He is concidered a steel of the 08 draft, and should have been a Patriot

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

You're right, I missed him. He had 2 INTs on Favre (one for a TD) in the Jests game. I suppose I only watched one Chiefs game all season (week 1), though I have Sunday Ticket. Still, I doubt he'd have been the difference in making the playoffs or not (unless he had two picks in the second Jests game). It's water under the bridge, though. They have 11 picks this year, plus who knows what they may get for Cassel (should they trade him). Hopefully they will shore up the defense this offseason!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Bub:

I've got to disagree with you about the value of last years' 31st overall draft selection. The Pats could have traded that 2008 #1 pick for a #1 choice in 2009...similaar to what they did in 2007 with the 49ers (which netted Jarod Mayo).

They also could have drafted safety Kenny Phillips from Miami (who went 31st to the Giants and contributed), DE Keith Merling of Clemson (who was the 32nd overall pick...became a starting DE for Miami), CB Brandon Flowers of Virginia Tech (who was the second round selection of the KC Chiefs...and started every game opposite of his cousin, Patrick Surtain...and had 2 picks against "Broadway Brett" in NY), and SS Tyrell Johnson (selected by Minnesota, where he started in half of Minnesota's games).

With SS Rodney Harrison about ready for retirement, FS James Sanders set to be a free agent, DE Richard Seymour seemingly fading, and a dire need for quality CBs, any of the above players would have helped, both this year and beyond.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollsarefools. Show trollsarefools's posts

Indygaylover, Indiana Illinois who care it's all the same queer cornpicker area. Full of queers,steers,and the kkk.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from thetrinity12. Show thetrinity12's posts

Agreed, it's just hard to stomach. It's annoying how much effort the media put into dragging the pats down last year. All those conveniently placed stories that, if you read the players expressions and demeanor, took a heck of a toll. The moss assault thing, the walsh thing, and spygate were all oh so conveniently placed on our team's run last year. A new york team gets humped in their own place by their rival, spygate turns up. The historic team begins its postseason run to greatness, and a report about an alleged assault by their star WR turns up the night before the game, even though it was old news and didn't even materialize. On the eve of the super bowl, the media strikes again with this Walsh-Rams hoopla. It's annoying is all.

[Quote]

I agree - this is a dead horse..

Patriots-haters will never let it go - it is the only thing they have.

Patriots-fans know that several teams did it - and we were the first to get caught - ratted out by a scumbag..It is like driving 80 on a 65 zone - first car gets pulled over and others know that a trooper is around - stuff happens...

This is a debate we can never win - it is like trying to wake someone who is pretending to sleep - it is not possible.

All we can do is just ignore it....[/Quote]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mercury22-The-Undefeated. Show Mercury22-The-Undefeated's posts

Waaaaa! Waaaa! Still trying to unload all your boxes of "Patriot Path to Perfection" T-shirts. Let it go, man.
    Perfectville: Established 1972; Poplulation 1.....still!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

m

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[Quote]m[/Quote]

Congratulations Dogg on one of your more intelligent posts.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

[Quote]Waaaaa! Waaaa! Still trying to unload all your boxes of "Patriot Path to Perfection" T-shirts. Let it go, man.
    Perfectville: Established 1972; Poplulation 1.....still![/Quote]

They should just strap the pads on & play, no excuses, & the victor is #1.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Our good friend Talent Poor made a funny.

Maybe there is hope for you TP, but none of us expect much. You've exposed yourself as someone who does not exist in the real world. You and Yeoman should exchange personal email addresses.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[Quote]

There you go. It was Goodells opinion. Let's see, BB's interpretatiuon of a rule, or Goodell's. What the hell was Goodell doing before he was appointed commissioner? Incompetent bumbler versus Hall of Fame coach? Hmm.... That's like the chairman of the stock market trying to tell Warren Buffet how to make money. It was & still is a joke.[/Quote]

Actually Goodell was a liar, I mean lawyer, before becoming Commish. Very adept at interpreting any rule any way he wants whether anyone else could understand the rule or not. Especially in light of other rules that seemingly contradict the rule in question.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[Quote]Our good friend Talent Poor made a funny.

Maybe there is hope for you TP, but none of us expect much. You've exposed yourself as someone who does not exist in the real world. You and Yeoman should exchange personal email addresses.[/Quote]

Just as spygate has been exposed for the fraud that it was...you too, sir, have been exposed for the fraud that you are. You sir are nothing but an Indy troll...and not too clever a troll at that.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[Quote]

Just as spygate has been exposed for the fraud that it was...you too, sir, have been exposed for the fraud that you are. You sir are nothing but an Indy troll...and not too clever a troll at that.[/Quote]

Terrific Putz,

I will agree with you that spygate did expose fraud. Belichick's "misinterpretation" statement is THE very definition of fraud.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[Quote]

Terrific Putz,

I will agree with you that spygate did expose fraud. Belichick's "misinterpretation" statement is THE very definition of fraud.[/Quote]

Once again, you show your ignorance, troll.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

"m"

Hey Dogg...you never told me what you meant by "m". Was it some sort of Zen message? Or were you just letting me know that I can simply refer to you as "m", rather than moron??

LOL!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Texas Phony -

commenting on the letter makes you look more desparate than I even assumed you were.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[Quote]Texas Phony -

commenting on the letter makes you look more desparate than I even assumed you were.[/Quote]

Dogg, a/k/a "m":

Texas Phony??? What a witty comeback...LOL!!!