1. You have chosen to ignore posts from captjay31. Show captjay31's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

eb@harwich mon in makeup. Who wins that one now????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from captjay31. Show captjay31's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

yeah itss pretty much a must win cuz they need to finish 11-10 to get in ibelieve and they r 8-8 now. They got EB mon then are @ Abington on tues. Back home on fri to face Norwell. they close out season with games at home against Cape Tech and @ Mashpee so they definitly have to keep up their good play of late. i hope they get in but its still gonna be tough

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from captjay31. Show captjay31's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

cathedral lost today

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 0013. Show 0013's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

cohasset beat a decent marion team by 3. anyother teams play today?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from captjay31. Show captjay31's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

make or break week comin up for bubble teams. go get it

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 0013. Show 0013's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

games for tomorrow?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from captjay31. Show captjay31's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

Harwich destroys EB tonite 67-45. another impressive win by the riders

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from captjay31. Show captjay31's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

That would be a monster upset. i dont know but i can tell ya that Abington scouted the game tonite in Harwich. As far as the game tommorow id just like to see har keep playin well and try to get to the tourney

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from captjay31. Show captjay31's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

are any games being played tonite with the weather??? i dont think harwich would of made trip up there tonite cuz the weather on cape is awful.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from captjay31. Show captjay31's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

guess its on to fiday then

Eb@ Bing

Hull@ Coho

Mashpee@ Carver

Norwell@ Harwich

who u guys like and why?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from slimsmitty1602. Show slimsmitty1602's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

i agree with bing

also mashpee beat cohasset 62-61 tonight

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from captjay31. Show captjay31's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

wow. coho blew it againt mashpee. i cant figure this league out

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from captjay31. Show captjay31's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

Wow this is crazy. It may come down down to the harwich at mashpee game next week to see which team will go to tourney. have to see what happens tommorow nite in the league but mash is 8-7 and harwich 9-8. I think that game is gonna be a big one though. will they both go or just one? hmmmmm

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from captjay31. Show captjay31's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

norwell 64 harwich 61. tough loss for harwich. norwell looked good to me. Quick and can shoot the three. they led by 13 at half, harwich made a run and cut it to 2 in 4th quarter but norwell played better tonite and deserved the win.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 0013. Show 0013's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

cohasset over hull tonight in cohasset. hull got handled and seemed to never lead. charles had a good game for cohasset with 25 and martin got his numbers and did a solid job on triant even tho triant still managed 12.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 0013. Show 0013's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

18 or 19 i mean not 12

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from captjay31. Show captjay31's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

no kidding dude

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from netman2009. Show netman2009's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

I went to the Cohasset vs. Hall game and Charles and Martin got it done. Martin had an all around good game with 20pt, over 10 rb and 9 blocks. Charles made some big shots and the team played solid D.

Martin is the best all around player in the league and the teams record shows it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from captjay31. Show captjay31's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

ive seen all teams play and to me Martin is the mvp. dont mention triant anymore because mvp players dont let there teams fall flat on their face like hull has. Martin is a presence on both sides of the ball. he blocks shots and scores and also gets his team involved. Im not a cohasset fan at all but thats what ive seen this year in the legue. Chambers is a candidate to me as well. by the way mashpee beat carver last nite. huge win for them. harwich must win at mashpee tues or no postseason unless they upset abington which is very unlikely

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from slimsmitty1602. Show slimsmitty1602's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

[Quote]coner from pembroke is not a factor in the 3 pt contest. Patriot league does there own allstar game. SSL will the south coast on march 16[/Quote]

that will be an interesting game depending on whos left in the tourney then. if everyone is out, should be an excellent game. i think we'll see a preview when abington will prolly face wareham come tourney time and that will be where most of the representatives come from both conferences. wareham could easily send 5 ppl from the south coast.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from captjay31. Show captjay31's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

no i havent seen pembroke play and im sure he is good im just hyped for the tourney right now. its all good olskool. i dont see any of that leagues games. Anyway anybody got any picks for Division 4 or 3 South???? any sleepers that could make a run?? I know this week will be important for who gets in but i like all ssl teams in D4 who qualify to make noise.( Cohasset, Hull, Mashpee and possibly Harwich)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from captjay31. Show captjay31's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

Any league games tommorow??

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsisthebest33. Show nhsisthebest33's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

your wrong

seniors-Triant, Martin, Darnell
    Juniors-Lapointe REgan Chambers
    sophmores- Green Jones Damien
    freshman- Dias Volpe kid from harwish blows but the only other freshman in the league

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from captjay31. Show captjay31's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

evryone should check out the link on the post that clipper champs did. cool site it shows all records in each division and gives u pairings for the upcoming state tournaments. its 6 or 7 posts before this one. thanks man

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from captjay31. Show captjay31's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

abington 77 harwich 58

Sections
Shortcuts