1. You have chosen to ignore posts from schoey22. Show schoey22's posts

Sturm to Colorado???

Yeah, that's up there with the trade on bostonbruinz.com. Jason York to Pittsburg for Sidney Crosby.

BWahahahahahahahahaha !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nfld77. Show nfld77's posts

Sturm to Colorado???

A 3-team trade?? Don't think so..It'll take alot more than Sturm toland a Kariya type player..This dude is playing us for fools..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Sturm to Colorado???

Yea--I think I also saw somewhere that they may be getting Jaromir Jagr from Pittsburgh and Eric Lindros from Philadelphia

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from spencer2u. Show spencer2u's posts

Sturm to Colorado???

I am still trying to figure out why the Bs and SHARKS would be finalizing a deal to send Stourm to the Avs for a Nashville player

"the bruins and sharks are close to finalizing a deal that would send marco sturm to the avalanche in exchange for Paul Kariya."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from waspman3. Show waspman3's posts

Sturm to Colorado???

Are you sure about this?I didnt see anything when I just looked as well.I cant see what the benefits of this trade would be.

WASP

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from waspman3. Show waspman3's posts

Sturm to Colorado???

Feelin any better today there Kovi?I know you were trying to keep up our humour there for awhile but once the inevitable happened that got shot down real quick ya know? WASP

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

Re: Sturm to Colorado???

Gotta get back in tiiiime

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from francisdufour. Show francisdufour's posts

In Response to Re: Sturm to Colorado???:
    In Response to Sturm to Colorado??? : Sad to see Sturm go, how much does Kariya make?
    Posted by Lefebvre33

Hey Lefebvre33: Were U froze for 3 years??? You're replying to a post of 2006...
    Kariya is beginning is 3rd year with...St-Louis!!! :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from quebecbruinsfans. Show quebecbruinsfans's posts

this rumour is a bull***t...marco sturm no trade clauses in his contract :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lefebvre33. Show Lefebvre33's posts

In Response to Sturm to Colorado???:
    Accordiong to FOXSPORTS.COM... the bruins and sharks and predators are close to finalizing a deal that would send marco sturm to the avalanche in exchange for Paul Kariya. I don''t like the trade because i feel we're giving up to much for an average player at best.
    Posted by piercefan34

Sad to see Sturm go, how much does Kariya make?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LucicForPresident. Show LucicForPresident's posts

In Response to Sturm to Colorado???:
    Care to give us a link? No offence, but you are a first time poster and I read foxsports daily and have not heard any such rumor. piercefan34 Send E-Mail Add To Friends Ignore Posts Member Since: Dec-22 Posts: 1 Last Visit: Dec-22
    Posted by CidCids

Who cares?? So this guy isn't as big of a loser as you and doesn't spend his life on a message board?

Sections
Shortcuts