1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedyaz2. Show tedyaz2's posts

Tek just signed a 3 year deal with the Sox

As reported by ESPN

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Good

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crlsnjnn. Show crlsnjnn's posts

Did this really happen? I can't find it on ESPN.com. Please provide the link.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

While I wouldn't be surprised in the least, I'm Thinking it will be a 3 yr / 33mil deal with both sides calling it a Win Win, I doubt it has happened just yet !!

GO SOX 2009 !!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsox452004. Show rsox452004's posts

Link? This is not on ESPN.com. Are you sure you were not dreaming/having a nightmare.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

I cannot find anything about this at all on the ESPN website or the TV updates !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Tedyaz is a troll, imho.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

I don't really get into all the troll stuff but I wouldn't take Ted to seriously just as I'm more then sure people will tell you not to take me seriously !! I try and read every thread and determine for myself about each comment. I have noticed one thing for sure...It's getting harder and harder to speak in here through all the noise !!

GO SOX 2009 !!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mudbugger. Show mudbugger's posts

I personally think that theo is going to call boras's bluff and let Varitek walk.

After Boras came out and said the bench mark is 4 years $52 million like Posada's...I'd take that money of $10 million a year that you would save on Tek, put with the $$ you will be saving with Manny and make a decent offer for Texeria.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

Tedyaz has no credibility whatsoever as we all know too well...against my better judgement I fed the beast by checking ESPN....a lie, and not even a clever or funny lie. Pathetic.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevemac33. Show stevemac33's posts

friggin moron. don't even pretend to be a sox fan

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

[Quote]So if we keep responding to Tedyaz2 alarms then we are ignorant.[/Quote]

I think they are trying to say you would be stupid because you have been told many times now and still don't understand. An Ignorant person would never have been told and would have had no way of knowing !! Hope that clears it up.

GO SOX 2009 !!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BatmanJWO. Show BatmanJWO's posts

[Quote]Hey Troll I heard it was the Yankees 6yrs and 66 mil[/Quote]

Can you imagine if he did sign with the Yanks? You'd have two switch-hitting catchers who can't hit anymore! However, it would have to be like 79 mil over 6 years because that's around the 52.4 over 4 that Jorge is cashing right now.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

What's next, you going to jump out in your birthday suit and shout APRIL FOOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from walterjohnson07. Show walterjohnson07's posts

As usual, Tedyaz2 is a waste of time.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gebrselassie. Show Gebrselassie's posts

Anything longer than two years is not a win-win. I hope we don't overpay for him. We should just let go and get a 2nd-tier catcher for next couple of years.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

ted yaz is a pathetic idiot. who needs to go on a date or get out of the house