1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

Terrell Owens A Patriot 1 Year 2-3 Million.......

A 1 Year 2-3 million dollar contract (that money includes incentives, games played, 60+ catches, etc.) would be hard to pass by. Owens as our 3rd WR, I don't care he's lost a step, he would still create mismatches considering the defense's best CB would have to handle Moss.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_2775663. Show user_2775663's posts

We all know and have seen the marvelous team first spirt that TO possesses. A fine upstanding gentleman who will bring credit to the Patriots uniform and tears of joy to the fandom. Bring him in now I say and let the celebrations begin

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

It would be unique to hear someone complain about Tom Brady.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

Look at Randy Moss. He was a thug in Minnesota where he quit on his team, he went to Oakland, where he quit on his team. Goes to New England has one of the best seasons every. If he didn't work out it would have been a 4th round pick and a couple million.

All I'm saying is if we get a chance with Owens 2-3 million over one year, no signing bonus, it has to be tempting. People forget, Owens made a lot of money with Dallas, also with Philly, so he's not hurting. It might be worth him going to New England catching 60 passes, 900 yards, 10 TDs, helping the Patriots win another Superbowl. His imagine would be greatly improved and then he would be free to go sign with the Raiders for some big dollars then retire.

Plus it's not like he can call Tom Brady gay, he married Giselle.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

If BB signed Owens and then had a great draft where we totally revamp our defensive speed it would be amazing. The Patriots would be like USC, reloading every season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from VAPATRIOT. Show VAPATRIOT's posts

Write into his contract the following:

- No press conferences or speaking to the media
    - Must sit on a special TO bench when not on field

and give him a private locker room (for after games).

Then maybe, just maybe a 1 one year deal will work :-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Do we really want this guy calling out Brady for not getting him the ball enough ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

I haven't had any popcorn in a while!! Sign TO now.

NOT!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bunchofpixels. Show bunchofpixels's posts

TO's ego cannot handle being the 3rd receiver, even if the Patriots wanted him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sti328. Show sti328's posts

He won t and he can t call out Brady, there is nobody in that locker room that would be on his side or condone his type of actions.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Randy Moss was never as bad as TO...ever. TO does not know what the word team means and he will never settle for being teh 3rd WR on the team nor could or would he be able to beat out Moss or Welker. what ever you are smoking where can I get it?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucela. Show pucela's posts

great opportunity to get a minimum of redemption, 1 year deal with an STFU clause, and as it says on ESPN, Moss and TO with Brady in the same team would be "against the Geneva convention". He may not go for it, but if he did, that'd be really intriguing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

If the Pats ever signed TO I would sell my season tickets and become a fan of some other team.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Hello McFly Hello, This parasite was complaining and whining to the media that he wasn’t getting enough balls thrown his way as the #1 WR in Dallas. How do you think Me First Owens will react to being #3 or #4 in New England? He essentially has been thrown off 3 teams now. NO THANKS!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Welker is a lock for 100+ catches.

Moss will catch at least 80+ balls with Brady throwning again.

Owens can expect to catch 50 passes at most. He complains about not getting the ball enough when he's the FIRST option on a team. I'm sure he'll take well to being the third option. It will never happen. Everyone can think optimistically and think he will grow up sometime, but at this point in his career, he'd have to grow up a hell of a lot to accept being a 3rd receiver. It just won't happen, and BB won't take the chance anyway.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

People get a clue! No TO and No Holt......they want to be #1 WR's and they want the big bucks.....that is not what they will get here......

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

TO would have 0 power in NE... If he pulled any crap, he'd be on the bench or kicked off the team depending on the contract... Seems like a great low risk very very high reward type thing which i know bill would highly appreciate. Its also a challege for bill, i think he likes taking ppl who are straying off thier career paths and bring them back into the right one... Bill would take pride in fixing TO's situation, i believe. I dont think TO is bad, hes just been on some bad teams with no real leaders... When you are surrounded by as many leaders as this team has (bruischy, brady, moss, light, mayb harrison) i doubt TO would be able to do anything like hes been doing...
    It would also be a great chance for TO to get a huge contract after this year... If he has a "silent" season with good production, i believe he'd get his last big contract.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

I am pretty sure TO would realize hes better than welker and similar to Moss... If he came here, it wouldnt be for #'s but to get a ring and prove that he can be a team player as well as a productive player at this point in his career.
    I am not saying its a lock... theres def. an outside chance bill would throw a bone to TO and see if he fetches... Low risk - Very Very High reward... bill loves that..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

First off, Owens got 12 million dollars with a signing bonus from the Cowboys so he's got plenty of cash. So doing a 2-3 million dollar contract with incentives that could earn him an extra couple million wouldn't be the end of the world for him.
    Second, the chances of Owens coming here are a long shot. The Raiders will probably offer him a 4 year deal worth about 20 million and his greedy agent will probably want to take it. But say the Raiders don't want to get in the Terrell Owens game, the market could drop way off for Owen. The Giants have said they don't want him, the 49'ers and Eagles are out, Miami is out with Bill Parcells. You have to rule out all the teams with new head coaches because they won't want to try to deal with Owens the headcase. That rules out, Denver, Chiefs, Lions, Tampa Bay, Jets, Colts. People say the Redskins would be, but people forget they have Santana Moss, Randel-El, and those two young WRs they drafted last season . So it would be counterproductive to bring in TO. The Browns got rid of a TO in Winslow, so they won't make the move.

The only teams I think could possibly make a play for Owens would be the Titans, Jaguars, Vikings, Packers.

Third, Owens is a headcase yes which may work in our favor. He's crazy and wants to be loved, so he might think if he wins a Superbowl, people will love him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Remember, there is no "I" in team. However, in TO's case, there is a "ME"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

TO does not even know how to spell the word T E A M

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxs04. Show Soxs04's posts

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boyong. Show Boyong's posts

Has TO played with a SB winning team? SB winning QB? He probably will be less problematic if in a team with TB, Peyton, Ben or even Warner at the helm. The main problem in the past is that he thinks he's better than any QB he played with. He can't think that with these accomplished QBs (Of course he has exceeded all expectations of stupidity before).

If he won't behave on his own, maybe BB can put some clauses in his contract. He's probably dying to get a ring, and he knows he's running out of time.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

FRAUD

terrell_owens_crying.jpg picture by gheadley3

Sections
Shortcuts