1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Terrell Owens A Patriot 1 Year 2-3 Million.......

I wouldnt even want him on our team for free

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

I would like to see TO here on a minimum contract. It would be unstoppbale passing attack, to go along with Fred Taylor...

Brady, Moss, BB can definitely keep him in line.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

The Patriots are not interested in him - won't happen!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

A few things have to happen in order for TO to end up in New England.

1. The market for Owens have to be dead, which is seems it will be. For a team like the Redskins that have two young WRs in Devin Young and Malcolm Kelly along with Santana Moss and Randel-El, Owens would kill that team because he'd want the ball. No team except maybe the Raiders will give Owen a long term contract. Owens agent Drew Rosenhaus could convince Owens like in Jerry McGuire if he plays the game by going to New England help them win a Superbowl. He will end his career on a high note and make millions down the line because of that.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joe81b. Show joe81b's posts

I agree with the STFU clause but he would only get about 50-60 balls thrown his way and if you have seen him play lately that equals about 25- 30 completions. I'd rather bring Chad Jackson back!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Why is it that people are ready to take any idiot on their team once he has been cut? TO coming to Foxboro??? I think there is a better chance that the Lions win the next 3 Super Bowls than this happening! Forget the fact he won't get 100 balls thrown to him. Forget that he has the most drops in the league lately, but this guy has already had THREE TEAMS in dissarray so far! I've heard a lot of comparisons to Randy Moss. That's like comparing Charles Manson to a shoplifter! Even if he PAID to be a Patriot I wouldn't want him here! They need a 3rd WR, that's true. But this isn't the guy. The only place I can see TO going is to Oakland. The Skins wouldn't have the cap room. Possibly the Bungles. But anyone who would call this idiot "low risk" must also call a game of Russian roulette the same! Please, people! Don't post after smoking a half an ounce of Panama Red!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

He had to be let go with the Cowboys. He was too cancerous at this point.
    Can he finally put himself AFTER the team? That's one of the questions. Can he shut up and play with Moss, Welker and Brady? If he can, it would be a good sign if he signs CHEAP and if everyone on the offense is on board with it, especially Moss. So who wears 81?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Once . . . in the long long ago . . . there was a heavyweight boxer named Pinklon Thomas who wore pink trunks because, he claimed, the color pink was a subliminal deterrent to violence, and wearing it gave him a psychological advantage over his opponents.

As I remember it, Mike Tyson pounded him very nearly to death in about seven minutes.

I realize that has nothing to do with what this thread is about, but Evil bringing the "pink helmets" into it reminded me of ol' Pinklon . . . and of the dubious value of rationalization.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

All these sports outlets have these anti-T.O lists of teams not intreasted.but one team that standsout is indy.they havent made any comments.maybe its possible with harrison gone.indy may take that chance.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 13lucky. Show 13lucky's posts

My opinion is that I do NOT want TO on the Pats. He's too much trouble. He simply cannot keep his mouth shut. And he drops too many passes for my liking. He could promise the moon that he will be a good teammate, but that would last about one or two games.
    No way.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I would pay money to see that.

The Incurable Creeping Cancer versus the Incredible Pointing Finger.
    Could Polian possibly be that stupid?
    Dare to dream.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonJess. Show BostonJess's posts

Oh yeah because Moss and Owens would totally get along!!!
    Everybody needs to just drop this stupid dream. Pats are all set on Offense. BB is going to go after defensive guys. TO is going to want HUGE money, and the Pats just don't have it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

To start lets get the fact out of the way that Owens would never sign for short term vet minimum money and therefore won't play in New England.

But let's suspend reality for a moment and pretend he would...

He wouldn't be our third WR he would be our second or 1-b receiver and would play opposite Moss in two WR sets. Welker might get more catches than Owens or even Moss the same way he did last season but he would do it from the slot like he has the majority of his career.

Say what you want about him, he's egotistical, annoying and a tad stupid but what's undeniable is his talent. After Moss he is probably the best of the possession/speed receivers with size in the entire league and the Pats would roll over everybody with a revamped defense via the draft.

It would be hard to complain if all he wanted was to win and we were undefeated... than again TO could probably find a way.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from markrahobeth. Show markrahobeth's posts

Fantasy Football....I love it, but I can rationalize between reality and Fantasy.-m1020us

Then you are truly a rare bird.

N-O to T-O

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

At first I completely dismissed the Pats bringing in TO. But, if BB thinks that he can help the club...and wants him...thats' good enough for me.

"In Bill We Trust"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

[Quote] At first I completely dismissed the Pats bringing in TO. But, if BB thinks that he can help the club...and wants him...thats' good enough for me.

"In Bill We Trust"[/Quote]

But at some point in time one of these types of signings is going to blow up in BB's face and this could be the one.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncleruckus. Show uncleruckus's posts

If a one year contract could be worked out I think T.O. would be a huge asset. If he acts up kick him to the curb. Kind of the the move the Celtics made with Marbury, its one year and if he doesn't fit or produce they can go their seperate ways. The one year deal usually works because they incoming player will have something to prove be it skills or attitude or both. In either case lets hope he stays outs of Indy..............ONe last thing if the Pats decide to bring him in (doubtful) it would open up the running game immensely. My 2 cents.......................

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[Quote]

But at some point in time one of these types of signings is going to blow up in BB's face and this could be the one.[/Quote]

The Pats don't allow such things to happen. Unlike the Cowboys, if TO gets signed, the Pats will surely structure his deal so that they can kick him to the curb if he acts up...with minimal cap damage.

Sections
Shortcuts