1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Terrence Wheatley

Why Wheatley, with Godfrey from Iowa available.�I don't get this pick. In BB I TRUST.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucas182. Show lucas182's posts

Terrence Wheatley

i woulda picked a CB but i too dont get this pick...�a major issue i have with the pats CBs are their sizes... theyre midgetsand this guy isnt taller than a hobbit... but hey im not BB and i will never question his decisions cuz hes da man... lol :P

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucas182. Show lucas182's posts

Terrence Wheatley

i will agree with this pick if u show me this guy doing a 55 inch vertical... :P

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magiconreel. Show magiconreel's posts

Terrence Wheatley

I actually agree with BB's pick.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/terrence-wheatley?id=328

Note this kid only started 25 games, yet he has 11 INT.� and 38 pass deflected. He is also a shut down CB.

He is also very good on return. 937 yards..

That's multi-position talent.

Let's hear it again..

IN BILL WE TRUST!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefedsox. Show thefedsox's posts

Terrence Wheatley

CB makes sense. But if this guy compares to Hobbs???? Yea thats really what we needed!I'm not sure there was value here . I would have traded up to get something better and lose a 3rd. How many of these 3rd rounders will even make the team?�

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucas182. Show lucas182's posts

Terrence Wheatley

no reason to trade up for a CB or a RB in this draft.. theres too many of em

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Terrence Wheatley

Take an O-Line with the second pick. Wheatley at 5-8 might not make the team. Godfrey from Iowa is a player. Hate to say it but I hope we sign Law. Wheatley could of lasted until our last pick in the third. watched him play twice. Has good speed, but was dominated on a few plays by a big receiver. Shaky pick. Big Dissapointment.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

Terrence Wheatley

I like the pick.� He's a football player.� Forget about the height, how good you're CBs are is relevant to how much QB pressure you get with your front 7 anyway.� Remember the SB?� How good were the Giants CBs?� THis is a good pick and the kid looks like a tough SOB since he played with a broken plate in his wrist!� Bad azz!�

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from busterbalz1. Show busterbalz1's posts

Terrence Wheatley

what happened to dan conner of penn state ?�� would have been a better pick here than wheatley

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nastee. Show nastee's posts

Terrence Wheatley

Here's the link to some video on this guy...good speed...could fill out a bit...good ball skills...�http://youtube.com/watch?v=5pA7Sau-3-U��

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from magiconreel. Show magiconreel's posts

Terrence Wheatley

and SMARTS! Make that 3 things they have in common. Cerebral as they come, which is a BB requirement.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gbv2003. Show gbv2003's posts

Terrence Wheatley

The issue isn't whether or not he could be a good back in BBs system, the issue is the value of the pick.� I�remember when people said the same thing about Logan Mankins when the Pats picked him. Now, he's a Pro Bowl player.Frankly, if you really want a player, why take the chance that someone lese really likes him too and might pick him? The Pats really liked him, targeted him and got him. I trust their evaluation and from the videos I've seen from him, he's going to add a lot of speed to our secondary.Hopefully he'll get a lot of PT next year. So with him, Merriweather and Hobbs, we'll have a lot of speed in our defensive backfield next year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Terrence Wheatley

You can't even be serious with this post. You probably still think the Pats should have drafted David Terrell instead of Richard Seymour in 2001. Please go to youtube or something and watch a highlight reel of Jerod Mayo then come back and say he is "not a play maker". If you had a fraction of the football smarts you think you do you would be working for an NFL team like real talent evaluators such as BB and SP, who you somehow think you are better than.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from davemarah. Show davemarah's posts

Terrence Wheatley

For starters, the ones saying Terrell Thomas would have been a better pick haven't done their homework because he translates more into a safety at the next level due to his lack of burst and recovery speed. We don;t need another safety. Secondly, the ones bashing Mayo apparently know something many GMs and Coaches don't know because he was rated higher than Rivers by many. The same goes for Conner from Penn State...everyone clamoring for him but look...he is still on the board in the 3rd round (which by now he would be good value). All these people who say I have so and so on my boards....B$!!####. I suppose you went and visited with the prospects or had them come to visit you. Face it..you know nothing other than what you have read or occasionally saw on ESPN in the highlight reels. Mayo is a heck of a player and you guys who are bashing him now will be one day saying what a great pick it was. BB and SP know what they are doing and you all do not..which is why they are where they are and you are an armchair QB who likes to act like you know what you are talking about :-)�Peace!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Terrence Wheatley

I wanted to give your post a standing ovation but I would have looked like an idiot. It amazes me how many people think they know more about evaluating talent than Bill Belichick and Scott Pioli, especially when most of them only know what they heard Mel Kiper say about a player. Someone actually suggests that Belichick made a bad pick because the sporting news had him rated lower. Its a joke.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Terrence Wheatley

Terrence WheatleyHeight: 5-95/8 | Weight: 187 | 40-Time: 4.37
    Official Bio

Strengths:
    Very fast with good quickness and a burst to close...A fantastic athlete with great agility...Smooth with fluid hips...Playmaker with good hands and ball skills...Smart with good instincts...Physical and always plays hard...Has special teams potential.

Weaknesses:
    Does not have the ideal size or bulk that you'd prefer...Needs to get stronger...A marginal tackler...He'll struggle when matched up against big pro wideouts...Has some pretty serious durability and health concerns...May not have a lot of upside.

Notes:
    His father, Randolph, ran track at Arizona State...He was plagued by a wrist injury that required multiple surgeries early in his career...Probably profiles as more of a nickel or dime guy at the pro level...Good cover guy with solid intangibles who will be held back by his size...Will enjoy a nice career as a backup and special teamer. Career StatisticsYearGPTKLPBUINTYDS20036245002004123334632005DNP- - - - 20061257115262007104210565Totals401562914154�
    ��� 2008. All rights are reserved.����������Disclaimer | Media Inquiries | Advertise� This site is in no way affiliated with the National Football League (NFL) or the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
    All logos and images depicted herein are the property of their respective teams and may not be reproduced without written consent.
    This website is an unofficial and independently operated source of news and information not affiliated with any school or team.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Terrence Wheatley

Lucas;Funny thing about size; read CB reviews and they call a guy like weatley 'too small' at 5'10" but the next guy at 6' "has great size". 2�inches between too-small and great size? come on!I'm no scout but I �think there't�a lot more to it than�just�height. leaping ability for� one. CBs are the best athletes on the field and I'm guessing this guy can jump through the roof!unclealfie�

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pondbridge. Show pondbridge's posts

Terrence Wheatley

Like the pick.
    Smart warrior.

09 Defensive Backfield (or late 08?): Weatley, Merriweather, Sanders, Hobbs

Having a DB who will carry his weight (and sometimes cover the opponent's No. 1) will help Hobbs.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Terrence Wheatley

Loved the mayo pick,but dont like,or understand the wheatly pick.second round money will be the same no matter who the person is there were far better players on board with the no.2 pick.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rdleavitt56. Show rdleavitt56's posts

Terrence Wheatley

The more I read, the more I like this kid despite the height issue.� Probably taken�a bit too early, but we needed a designated return man and he�can also�compete for the nickle back slot.�

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from spediedie. Show spediedie's posts

Terrence Wheatley

Listen up, my friendly PUPs! Terrence Wheatley will knock your socks off !!! I chose him 2 weeks ago, and I'm sooo thankfull that the powers that be saw what I saw.� This man will NOT disappoint you. He basically is an improvement over Asante. Take my word for it.Spedieyoda

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from gbv2003. Show gbv2003's posts

Terrence Wheatley

Yeah, I loved this pick. This guy looks like a great athlete.

People were saying the same thing about Asante when we drafted him: he was too small, projects only as a nickel/dime corner, etc. He turned out all right.

One thing in common that BB likes in CB he picks: Good ball skills, instinctive, great closing speed. PLUS this guy has long speed which Asante didn't have.

And people who say that he wasn't a good "value" pick are retarded. I mean, who gives a crap, they really wanted this guy and took no chance and got him. I love that.

We're having a great looking draft so far.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Terrence Wheatley

yes we have opinnions just like you do.the one who needs to shut up is you.its the ones like you who thinks there opinions outways others.your a wheatly fan this is obvious.dosent mean the ones who are not are not entitled to there opinion.thats a pretty bad group of dbs you use for example.average at best,or trouble with the law.i can see your someone who likes to here himself talk.i am very happy with our picks.now are there opinions on some sure there are,but its ours.but we know your the real exspert. isnt what all these blogs,and posts are for?everyones opinions!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Terrence Wheatley

first off read your first reply you made to me no.61 it reads anywhere from idiots,to shut-up,and ignorance.now you want to talk about respectful?ive never heard of you eathier so that makes us even.ive been a fan since 1976 you probably were not even born.ive stuck by my team thru there 1-15 seasons.if there is any band wagons fans it would be you.on si blogs im recently new on nfl.com ive been there since they started,on yahoo sports 5 years,on foxsports 4 years. as for saying wheatly cant play never said it,the commit i said was i figured they could probably come up with someone better in rd 2.if someone came off on a statement you made replys to your quotes you would come off the same way.if you had quoted on someone elses quote you still would have never heard of me for i would have no reason to defend myself.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Terrence Wheatley

i love our picks i made a comment about the selection in the second rd.i feel bo ruud is gonna surprise a lot of people,i love the mayo pick.if wheatly turns out to be a steller player ill say wow that second pick was well worth it.what was i complaining about.but until then its just my opinion.