1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

The infamous 103 release names yes/no you vote

No--And Arod shouldn't have to be dragged through the mud either. This testing was suppose to be anonymously. What happened? How does anyones name get leaked. This whole drug testing is likle 3 ring circus.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

I agree with Jim from Florida--if some of the players on the list come out and admit they took part it might bring some closure and a feeling these guys want to show they have some guts and integrity; qualities we like to see in our players.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tph2004. Show tph2004's posts

Closure?

Are you kidding me, read Peter Gammon's, if you are serious about PED's cheating the game then start at 1960 put a ** next to every record. PED's are part of baseball we* (the media) was just were not paying enough attention until the ANDRO and Balco deals happened. The media clued the fans in, when they wanted too.

Or

Simply say it was, what it was and lets move on. You realize Bob Gibson was taking roids . . . . you guys are acting like those 103 names mean anything. If you cant have all the details it doesnt matter, and you will never have all details. These guys were tipped off, know how to cycle and are a step ahead, only the stupid got caught.

Players are on stuff, the league just doesnt know what it is yet or cant test for it. (HGH)

Frankly, why should we care? We want players to play great if you knew Aaron did them, Yaz, Rice, JAckson at this point would you care? Virtually every record has feel the last 20 - 25 years why is this a surprise. Nolan Ryan 46 year old with a 98 MPH Fastball . . . .huh odd. It goes on and on.

The facts are with so many records falling since the 60's there is no question players had help to be so productive and basicly wiping out 90 years of records in a short smount of time.

If your going to punish the owners too I am in, other wise we need to move on. I am the only one pointing a figure at them follow the money.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxsux21. Show soxsux21's posts

emphatically, no. accomplishes nothing.

raise the ante instead. 1st time offenders get suspended for a year...life-time ban after that.

(If already busted once in minor leagues, then lifetime ban for first offense in majors.)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobo354. Show bobo354's posts

No what was supposed to be kept secret was revealed years later. What happened then should be forgotten.Start fresh with random testing to ensure we are getting a drug free game.