1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

The New England Patriots

God i love this team.the passion for it runs through my veins.through thick,and thin I have stuck with them.seen many players i really got to enjoy see playing.even in the days of real bad seasons.ive stuck by and supported every player on the team.regardless of how this season turns out,and who plays.I will always Love this team.Dont you Agree?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastCoaste30. Show EastCoaste30's posts

The New England Patriots

a resounding YES!!! moss. although this year's team may not be as aesthetically pleasing as last year's, particularly on offense, i'm going to enjoy every week of this season nonetheless.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

The New England Patriots

Agree 100 %. The true test of any fan is not how he/she supports the team through the great times, but through the tough times.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

The New England Patriots

this is a no brainer lol GO PATS

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

The New England Patriots

A true fan sticks with his team through the good, the bad, and the ugly (see the Miami game). Though they may not be performing as well as we would like this season, they are still our team. I can remember when winning games was a rare and joyous occasion, yet still I cheered them on! I think for the most part the people here feel the same (except, of course, for the trolls), although there has been a lot of grumbling. And I guess if they weren't passionate fans they wouldn't waste their time even with the doomsaying! Football is a great game, as it can bring so many of us together when otherwise we might fight over many other things. This team will always be #1 in my heart, even if they don't make it to the postseason this year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

The New England Patriots

Mosseffect: This is one topic of discussion we will always agree on my friend!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeanGar. Show SeanGar's posts

The New England Patriots

Definately mosseffect. Although we may not always agree with what is happening on the team, and at times even what the coach or owner is doing (or even who they are), But always a Pats Fan...Heck, I remember when a couple of people I know said they would no longer support the Pat's because supposedly Bob Kraft screwed over Connecticut, and even though I'm from Ct, and was disappointed, I said to them, "They're STILL the Patriots, and your love for them should transcend all (your state, your marriage, your existance...O.K., I'm gettin' carried away)."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from eagjr. Show eagjr's posts

The New England Patriots

Moss....

Without a doubt!! Been a fan for years and will be for years to come! In fact, I watched a game at Fenway Park a loooooong time ago.
    GO PATS!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

The New England Patriots

Hey Moss!!!! Count me in too!!!! Bled Red, White and Blue since 1967...while we are at it...lets bring back Pat The Patriot too!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

The New England Patriots

Will always love the Pats, but I still miss Brady!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

The New England Patriots

The day I stop rooting for the Pats is the day they close my casket! Even then, I'm sure Jesus has an ultrawide-screen HD tv up there!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

The New England Patriots

Yea but Jesus is not a Patriots fan lol according to ESPN and the rest of teh world the Pats are evil lol we're sit b*tch!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

The New England Patriots

are awesome.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

The New England Patriots

test

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from montrealhabs. Show montrealhabs's posts

The New England Patriots

no matter what will happen to the PATS,they'll be my team,period!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

The New England Patriots

hey sean-i know we all have our opinions,and everyone is valid,but there has been a lot of heat here lately,and regardless what our opinions are.sometimes we need to regroup,and realize that no matter what. the patriots are my team.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

The New England Patriots

mvp-if the pats make it to the superbowl.jesus will be wearing red,white,and blue.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeanGar. Show SeanGar's posts

The New England Patriots

Glad you started this Thread mosseffect, Even if we differ, good to remember that we still homies. Can't NOT love anyone who loves my Pats. Peace out, or... One Love (or whatever they say in da hood (I have cows and 1 gas station which also serves as a bakery/convenience store/supermarket/deli/ice cream parlor/liquor store in my town so I wouldn't know)).

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon-sense. Show uncommon-sense's posts

The New England Patriots

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG

GO PATS!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriot-fan-74. Show patriot-fan-74's posts

The New England Patriots

[Quote]
    Agree 100 %. The true test of any fan is not how he/she supports the team through the great times, but through the tough times.
    [/Quote]I agree with you completely John, I have been a Patriot fan since I was about 13 or 14 and I am now 48......so it has been awhile. I have seen alot of lean years in those years but we have sure had some great years lately and thru the decades I have always loved the Pats whether they were winning or losing. So many fans these days like to pull for whatever team is winning at the time but a true fan is there in good times and bad. I will be a Patriot fan for the rest of my life.