1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thekidjdk. Show thekidjdk's posts

THE PENALTY

Pats will be fine, everyone is totally over reacting! They'll lose a pick, they cut most of the picks this year, because the team is so loaded. This all will be over in a week so just take it in stride, we have a HUGE game this weekend. Someone go tell MRSPY jump off a brigde so we can be rid of his idiotic commentary.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ironman11. Show ironman11's posts

THE PENALTY

Any penalty the NFL is proposing is a joke. I say take away ANY home playoff games, and dock the players their playoff bonus money, that should make the coaches think twice before doing this sh*t again. I'm not just talking Patriots, I'm talking Dolphins or ANY team that is caught doing this. Taking away the home playoff games will hurt the fans, and the FO pocketbook Taking away the players bonus money will make sure the players tell the coaches to straighten up and fly right. Taking away draft picks will not hurt a damn thing. %70 of draft players turn out to be dogs anyway, when they can't hang with the big boys. Fining the organization is like fining Mobil. ANY fine will be like you and me handing over ten bucks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

THE PENALTY

If the penalties you suggest happen, there will be a fan revolt against the NFL in NE, and Robert Kraft will tell Goodell to go pound sand regarding support for new collective bargaining agreements and support of overseas exhibitions/league expansion....the creation of a more wealthy and influential Al Davis for the next 20 years...except that Kraft has real friends among the NFL high society. You CAN be replaced Roger!

Sections
Shortcuts