1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rodzits. Show rodzits's posts

Theo is the WORST GM ever

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

Rodzits

i think you should meet a guy named Law2005a. You two could be very happy together in your own little world. Maybe you are related?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

who're yur looking at....hic....youse looking at me?...hic....whyi otta gizya one righnow....hic

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaycoach. Show jaycoach's posts

Is this an example of a failed product of our school systems or it is simply an attempt by someone who is making an admirable attempt with english as a second language?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ufcchamp. Show ufcchamp's posts

I try not to be the spelling Police....but jeeeeeezus man!!! Can this teragaren guy hit???.......and are you asking the RS to show a receipt for our captain???........I'm sure they have one, but may be reluctant to show you...what with privacy laws and all....HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulRodgers. Show PaulRodgers's posts

having a gm that is careful in doing his homework and studying each player.

it's not who get's their offer in first! agents mull over all offers and then they decide. not first come first serve, ya know?

how many top free agents that we signed in the past have been total health busts? not many.

i think the yankees are more notorious for throwing the cash to players that are oft injured or are just plain pavano, and never really pan out.

the sox read and understand medical reports.
    though they did luck out with pedro, there were talks in '97 that he would have shoulder problems.

all in all, in the end you will be happy and surprised in theo's next moves. something is brewing, definetely!

if cc and burnett end up injured and if we had signed them, we would be questioning the front office as well.

damned if you do, damned if you don't type of situation

peace

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

RODZILLA......... YOUR ALL WET ON THIS ONE !!! ALL THE WACKY CONTRACTS DO IS DAMAGE THE T E A M ..... AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE T E X, I CAN LIVE WITH BUILDING A TEAM THE OLD FASHION WAY, "THE FARM SYSTEM "..... IM LOOKING AT GUYS LIKE LARS ANDERSON...... THE F A $$$$$$$$$$ IS C R A Z Y !!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

[Quote]Rodzits

i think you should meet a guy named Law2005a. You two could be very happy together in your own little world. Maybe you are related?[/Quote]

Don't drag you teeth on theo's johnson Brookline, we all know your theo's neighbor

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mammanaus. Show mammanaus's posts

Theo could actually be the best ever. He doesn't just give in and cough up ridiculous money for big name because he knows there are unknown names out there are going to become superstars. Look at Oki...no one thought he was going to be anything, but he had huuuuge contrubution in winning the division and winning the world series.

Oh yeah...since he has taken over as GM, I believe that the red sox have been in the ALCS 4 times!!! Its almost become tradition! These are the type of posts that give sox fans a bad rap.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

Yeah those 2 world series championships really sucked.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

an offer of 180-200 should of bin done day 1 for tex

Why?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnpats168. Show soxnpats168's posts

how can u say that theo is the worst GM ever?

heres a good number: 86

just trust the guy for once

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

rodzits, you are the worst poster ever. Theo has won 2 world series in the last five years after 86 years with none. What would offering Teixeira the big deal on day 1 do? It would drive up the price like crazy, thats what. Have some freakn patience. Or go root for the Yankees. With the title of your thread, Red Sox nation would be better off that way.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bossoxAl. Show bossoxAl's posts

And so does the sun set in the east.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamaicaPlain67. Show JamaicaPlain67's posts

If Law becomes too much of a problem here, we can always fillibuster him. We can do exactly what he does, we can post nonstop gibberish on every thread that we see him on. Cut and paste completely irrelevant information on the threads that you see him on, it can be medical abstracts, phone books, movie reviews, classified pages, etc., whatever. He won't go away so we need to take some actions to make him invisible or difficult to read.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamaicaPlain67. Show JamaicaPlain67's posts

If Law becomes too much of a problem here, we can always fillibuster him. We can do exactly what he does, we can post nonstop gibberish on every thread that we see him on. Cut and paste completely irrelevant information on the threads that you see him on, it can be medical abstracts, phone books, movie reviews, classified pages, etc., whatever. He won't go away so we need to take some actions to make him invisible or difficult to read.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

Crono, Rodzits and Law: I want to personally thank you for the contributions you bring this board. Unlike lots of other posters, your material never gets old and it’s clear that you have no hidden agendas. Your omniscience is staggering. Your objectivity is noteworthy—I love how you all manage to refrain from personal attacks when someone doesn’t agree with you—I know it must be hard. You are all so optimistic and patient, especially given the fact that the Sox ownership and front office have proven over the past 6 years that they are in way over their heads. It’s so amazing how you all manage to get the inside scoop that the rest of us could never manage to get. Your read on Theo’s thoughts and strategies could only be the result of superior intellect.

Let me speak for all of us. You three are an asset to this board and I hope that we will be lucky enough to enjoy your witticisms and insight for a long, long time.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rodzits. Show rodzits's posts

YO BROOKLINE IT'S ALL MOST LUNCH TIME DON'T YOU HAVE TO KISS THEO AZZ SOME MORE

GO THEO MAKE SOME MORE GREAT MOVES THATS RIGHT HE HASN'T

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

Theo's picking me up in two minutes...I'll tell him you said hi.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rodzits. Show rodzits's posts

DON'T FORGET YOUR RUBBERS

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

law2005abcdefg and rodzits are the same person....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[Quote]
    Crono, Rodzits and Law: I want to personally thank you for the contributions you bring this board. Unlike lots of other posters, your material never gets old and it’s clear that you have no hidden agendas. Your omniscience is staggering. Your objectivity is noteworthy—I love how you all manage to refrain from personal attacks when someone doesn’t agree with you—I know it must be hard. You are all so optimistic and patient, especially given the fact that the Sox ownership and front office have proven over the past 6 years that they are in way over their heads. It’s so amazing how you all manage to get the inside scoop that the rest of us could never manage to get. Your read on Theo’s thoughts and strategies could only be the result of superior intellect.

Let me speak for all of us. You three are an asset to this board and I hope that we will be lucky enough to enjoy your witticisms and insight for a long, long time.
    [/Quote]

LOL! I sence a lot of sarcasm here!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from akman75. Show akman75's posts

Are you kidding. The GM that brought two championships to Redsox nation in the last 5 years. Got us Schilling, Lowell, Becket, DiceK, JD Drew, etch.. half our starting lineup because if his front office and you're still not happy!! Good riddence SCHMUCK!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

[Quote]DON'T FORGET YOUR RUBBERS[/Quote]

Again, personal attacks when you can't think of anything else more intelligent to say. Way to set the bar!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from badgealbert. Show badgealbert's posts

IF THE YANKS GET TEX YOU CAN KISS THE RED SOX PENNANT CHANCES GOOD BY FOR THE NEXT 6 -10 YEARS AS THEY WILL BE FIGHTING TAMPA FOE THE WILD CARD SPOT AND IF THEY GET IT BE EMBARASSED WHEN THEY MEET THE YANKS.

Sections
Shortcuts