1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jstocks. Show jstocks's posts

This is painful to watch!

I am starting to get concerned. i know 12 isn't playing but they have no fire, awful blocking, poor tackling on the Giants 1st drive. (with all the D starters in) I sure hope they can just flip a switch against Chiefs!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

it was nice to see lynch lay the wood on bradshaw.it was 3rd,and1 lynch nailed him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jstocks. Show jstocks's posts

yeah but then lynch missed the tackle on the 2nd touchdown. if he wrapped up he woulda had him at the 5 yd line! He may be on the bubble.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

Biggest problem to me is we should only be caring about the defense. The offense is just not worth it without Brady - though some college offenses look far better. The defense gets two or three drives to try to prove to themselves and us what they are made of and they let up a TD right off the bat. It's not unacceptable but it's not enjoyable to think about how that could translate over the course of the season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

i doubt lynch is on the bubble,but i agree he should have wrapped the guy,but he likes going for the big hit.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Somebody shoot me!!

How pathetic was that Chad Jackson play in the endzone? Didn't even make an effort to get up after the INT....what a goof!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

i cant beleive we couldnt score on that last drive.it was great up to then.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Ray Ventrone makes the squad. He's done everything he's been asked to do.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

we should have scored in the red zone. I agree mosseffect

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from roacher. Show roacher's posts

I'm kind of glad that I'm not actually watching the game....based on the stats I've seen and the commentary that y'all have posted.

should I be worried for week 1 that larry johnson is going to have a field day running on the d?

and trust me, it could be much worse. I live in Chi-town and thank god I'm not a bears fan.

I think Beli et al have a boatload of work to do.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

lamont jordon looks pretty good, does not hesitate or dance. when brady is playing he will catch as well.

the rookies look good too. crable has got some reach, that tackle he made on bradshaw when he reached out over the block was very good.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

that was a nice goal-line stop from the 1.we have pretty much rookies,and back-ups in.plus free-agents trying to learn the system.i knew in this game i wasnt exspecting much on the offense.defense is getting shreded at times,but some good plays here,and there.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

its the nature of the beast as fans. im jumping,and shouting,cussing.and its only pre-season.i would love it if we can put up some points,and love it if we win.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from elav666. Show elav666's posts

All fellow Pat fans,
    Hello from west coast. Looks like evry one is in the panic mode. The whole organization is just pretending each and every move in this season. Wait till next week to see the other side of the true pats. Last year complete regular season. This year it will be a complete entire season.
    PATS FOREVER

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from chipatsfan. Show chipatsfan's posts

Let's stop the crapolla about BB and the Pats holding back. They're hurting and it's more than physical. They were emotionally crippled by the Giants and I don't think anyone in the organization knows how to snap them out of it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Slater just does not know how to tackle. He keeps throwing his chest at the player's shoulders....not good.

Slater, I'm afraid, does not make this club.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Gary Guyton has been around the ball all game. I like his effort. Hope he sticks.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

slater will make the team.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joeycee. Show Joeycee's posts

relax...they will go 13-3 and win the superbowl

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Victor hobson....gone.

Eric Alexander is an excellent athlete. But he cannot play LB.

Vince Redd makes the club.

QB's: Matt & Matt....both gone. Goots back on the practice squad.

CJ Jones showed enough talent to make the club.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

indy's getting killed by the bengals, another bad pre-season for the colts.

i doubt that they are worried.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from brknwing. Show brknwing's posts

O'conell looks very promising while Cassel gets the ax. Sorry after 4 years in the system he just doesn't look comfortable out there, it's more of a deer in the headlight look.

Jurys out on Jackson,Nice over the shoulder catch for a TD from O'connell but looked silly earlier in the end zone when he tripped on his shoe laces.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Ok, we got ourselves an 0-fer preseason. Didn't get to see the game, but, looking at the fact the Pats only scored their points in the 4th, one can surmise they looked poorly throughout? Even though TB may not be in, with most O starters in the game, why can't they look somewhat decent, if not compettitive? From reading, it appears the D is not playing well at all. Is BB keeping any sort of unit together, without shuttling players left and right, to bring some cohesion? Have the Pats looked anywhere near the type of team it should be at all this preseason? One last thought, did the Pats take a lead at any time in the preseason?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

nope.. never took a lead in the preseason, i don't think that it matters much to b.b.

IMO the goals of this preseason were to evalulate and give playing time to the rookies

give cassell a chance to show that he is the #2 qb

give brady and the starters who went through 20 something weeks of spygate/undefeated season/superbowl loss a break

the patriots peaked in november last season, their superbowl teams have played their best after thanksgiving.

it would be nice to see the patriots steamroll through the preseason but lets see what they look like in late november. as parcells used to say "football is a long season" .

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

redsox rule..

With your comments, can anyone agree that maybe BB did in fact take the preseason as an oppt'y to evaluate many players, try many schemes, knowing his starters will get the job done when it counts? It appears the starters pretty much had the preseason off and will be going into the regular season not banged up much at all for the long season. I guess we will see on Sept. 7th....