1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedyaz2. Show tedyaz2's posts

This New Yorker wants to Apologize

Some say it takes class to apologize...I don't know and I don't care. I just felt that, as a New Yorker, I need to apologize to New England fans. So here we go:

I'm very, very sorry...
    ...that NY eternally traumatized you by SQUASHING your almost-perfect season in the last SB.
    ...that NY now even owns your asses in the AFC East.
    ...and, that me and my buddies are going up to Boston next week-end to take your best lookin' women away from you (heck, we can't help it, they LOVE NY-men!!).

OK, I said sorry. Still friends?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

It's a shame you don't have any teams of your own in the city and have to root for New Jersey's teams.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gazzzmann. Show gazzzmann's posts

We fielded a JV team and you beat the Pats by a flip of the coin,I wouldnt be celebrating to much

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bnoaton. Show bnoaton's posts

I have seen your NY teams in Football and I say niether one makes the SB. Definetly not the Jets who have no pass defense and QB who hits the ground as soon as a rusher is near. In the end the Cowboys will beat you in the NFL playoffs. This will not be NE year either due to the injury sit., but they have a much better future than either NY team. As for NY men too much colgne and too much bull---t

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from krb1981. Show krb1981's posts

WHAT ABOUT THE 5 LOSERS KNICKS, NETS, METS, YANKEES, ISLANDERS. THE RANGERS ARE THE ONLY DECENT TEAM? YOUR CITY HAS 6 OTHER WORTHLESS FRANCHISES. FAVRE= 1 WINNING SEASON. SO I THINK WE OWE YOU AN APOLOGY. SORRY FOR WINNING 6 CHAMPIONSHIPS IN 3 DIFFERENT SPORTS THIS DECADE. WE OWN YOU.

GO BOSTON.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccb2006. Show ccb2006's posts

Boston has owned most cities lately, especially that armpit NY...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

This person is either geographically-challenged ( not unusual these days ) or a broadcaster ( same thing ). New York has only one pro football team. The Buffalo Bills. I think we've beaten them 83 times in a row.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from truebostonfan. Show truebostonfan's posts

and real WOMEN! do not ever ever date Yankee fans or NY MEN

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from grego84. Show grego84's posts

haha you must be the man tedyaz if you have to validate yourself on a boston.com message board...

good luck with the women up here... if you knew anything about boston women you'd know they're just as passionate as we are for our teams...you'll be sleeping by yourself all weekend, have fun!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

Actually, Boston girls aren't really into cocky guys that wear "wife beater" tank tops, gold chains, and smell like egg plant.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

One coin toss win in the past 5 years and now you "own" the pats?

I'm sure Boston girls dream of mouth breathing grade school dropouts in leather coats with back hair and garlic breath every nnight. Good luck with that but here's a tip; buy a couple of pounds of class before you even think about coming to Boston.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

so let me get this right, The Jets won one out of two games and they now "own us" in the AFC East? You should really try and learn something about football sometime so's not to look like a moron so offten.

Very classy by the way, teh Giants indeed beat us in the super bowl and I for one am over it so yuck it up all you want we played a good game and so did the Giants and the Giants won and since that game we have seen some people who know how to win with class on this board as Giants fans with out being a no class piece of trash like yourself but its cool i get it, The Pats have kicked your a$$ for 8 years the jets have won two out of the last 17 games against us and the Giants had not won a championship in almost 20 years so I guess you were so used to losing that when you won you had to just act like a complete piece of trash i mean come on im sure thats what your teams would like, i am sure tom Coughlin loves that fans like you sully his good name by acting like you have never won a game before. I would bet so much money that you were one of those fans booing Eli and talking about firing Coughlin, you had no faith what so ever in that coach or that QB but now the big bad Giants are the best so of course you love them, fair weather fan is what you are so go buy a new pink hat and while your at it try and find some class you peice of trash

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

"and, that me and my buddies are going up to Boston next week-end to take your best lookin' women away from you (heck, we can't help it, they LOVE NY-men!!)."

won't your inflatable girlfriends be jealous?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

So, teddy, are the women really that ugly in NY? I'm guessing that's why Greenwhich Village is such a popular destination for you & your buddies on the weekends.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=guido

"A sad pathetic excuse for a male; not necessarily of Italian descent, but most likely; usually native to the New York/New Jersey Tri-State area."

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Hey Leon where exacly do you see a ****** anywhere near the Pats name? I ahve not seen it anywhere or even heard talk of it so maybe in your mind the **** will always be a part of the Pats history but since you dont make those kinds of choices for the NFL its likely only sad little fans like you will always remember the *** where as in the history books in Canton we will always be remembered as teh greatest football team ever put together with the greatest coach to ever coach with out one single little tiny *** to be found anywhere but you keep telling yourself whatever you need to in order for you to sleep at night. What are you doing posting in the middle of teh day anyway dont you have some kind of science lab for grade school or something?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

You are the epitome of the new york d-bag who thinks he is better than everyone else and that women love him. Guido is an excellent description, passedball, I was thinking the same thing. Don't forget to pop your collar and put on 5 gallons of hair gel and cologne.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

I'm very, very sorry...
    ...that NY eternally traumatized you by SQUASHING your almost-perfect season in the last SB.
    ...that NY now even owns your asses in the AFC East.
    ...and, that me and my buddies are going up to Boston next week-end to take your best lookin' women away from you (heck, we can't help it, they LOVE NY-men!!).

Oh Please - you couldn't get lucky at a skank farm!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

m

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Maybe he could get laid if he went over and hung out with leon's mom

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

m

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

[Quote]Maybe he could get laid if he went over and hung out with leon's mom[/Quote]

He's over at Big Mama's House right now.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

if by big mamas house you mean the house of the biggest fattest pig of a women you have ever seen in your life then yes he is at leons mothers house.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

[Quote]if by big mamas house you mean the house of the biggest fattest pig of a women you have ever seen in your life then yes he is at leons mothers house.[/Quote]

very attractive:

click for more movie info

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rabbrandy. Show rabbrandy's posts

this is the lamest post ever. i'm not even going to take the time to respond. what a loser.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

m

Sections
Shortcuts