1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikezep61. Show mikezep61's posts

This situation with Jaba needs to be resolved ASAP

Wake up Yankees fans! Not all HBP are created equal. Hitting Jeter with a 85 mile per hour changeup is not the same as throwing a fastball at someone's head.

It's a shame Francona didn't have the balls to have Mike Timlin come out of the bullpen for one pitch and nail the first Yankee with a pitch in the THIGH (not head, morons) and then have him get tossed. Who cares if Timlin gets suspended? He next appearance is usually longer than a suspension would be anyway.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HubSports. Show HubSports's posts

That's because the steroids have rotted Giambi's brain to the point where he can't make a decision to get out of the way and he can't feel anything anymore!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HubSports. Show HubSports's posts

Jeter and Soriano deserved it!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from brianamoro. Show brianamoro's posts

[Quote]Apparently you Sox fans have forgotton this glistening stat: According to Baseball Reference.com, from 1998 through 2007 in NY-BOS contests (not counting post-season), Yankee batters have been outplaunked 96-60. So payback time is HUGE the other way, LOL. Actually, I don't understand what Chamberlain is thinking either; maybe he's been taking headhunting lessons from PEDRO, DRYSDALE and CLEMENS[/Quote] your an idiot if you think retaliating 5 years after pedro hit somebody is the way to go.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Did Jeter end up in the hospital with changeups? How about Soriano? How many RS players ended up there? Did you ever check the HBP comparison between these 2 teams the last 10 yrs? Check BaseballReference.com (96-60 through 2007). Remember Garcia and Matsui? Apparently not!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[Quote]Jeter and Soriano deserved it![/Quote] OOOOOKKKK. I guess in that case Youk deserved it too. Just kidding. But you're a moron.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[Quote] your an idiot if you think retaliating 5 years after pedro hit somebody is the way to go.[/Quote]

Yes, brainiac, twist the point being made. What makes you think I condone it (Recall LOL)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Also, I don't recall Jeter or Soriano being a--holes. Check with Manny about Youk. I also knew someone who met him, and did not have nice things to say. This does NOT mean I think he should be hit. I do think Torre was too much of a gentleman, but now I think Chamberlain is entering Drysdale/Gibson/Clemens/Pedro territory, as per my original comment, which of course, ends up in someone from RSN calling me an idiot. I guess that's why many now go on Remy's forum.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I need to also point out that when the Yanks got hit yesterday. they took it with class. Now that's refreshing. I'm sure SOMEBODY on the RS would take it that way but I'm not sure who. Maybe (chuckle) Manny? (Yes!) Obviously he's a prima donna, but would you have 2 rings without him?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from timmyc38. Show timmyc38's posts

[Quote]when was Youk hit by Joba? I missed that today.[/Quote]

exactly .. Pukeliss has never been hit by Joba.. not once...he's just been dominated at the plate against him..thus the crying/

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mantlemaris61. Show mantlemaris61's posts

one question for all sox fans...don't ya wish theo had drafted joba and he's wearing a sox jersey and pitching against the yankees? how would ya feel about him then?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankeeforlife. Show yankeeforlife's posts

[Quote]I need to also point out that when the Yanks got hit yesterday. they took it with class. Now that's refreshing. I'm sure SOMEBODY on the RS would take it that way but I'm not sure who. Maybe (chuckle) Manny? (Yes!) Obviously he's a prima donna, but would you have 2 rings without him?[/Quote]

Yankees batters have been getting drilled by Sox pitchers for the last 5+ years FAR MORE FREQUENTLY than vice versa. Similary, Yankees batters have taken it with class FAR MORE FREQUENTLY...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PePereDick. Show PePereDick's posts

Hey Jaba The Punk

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1267861. Show user_1267861's posts

who cares if a yankee gets hit lets face it he is either
    1. an adulteror
    2.an admitted drug user
    3. a foreigner
    4. or in the case of the owner a convicted felon
    5.part of the greatest choke of all time

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[Quote]who cares if a yankee gets hit lets face it he is either
    1. an adulteror
    2.an admitted drug user
    3. a foreigner
    4. or in the case of the owner a convicted felon
    5.part of the greatest choke of all time[/Quote]

And your point is?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

When it comes to HBPs, the Red Sox and their fans remind me of the town bully. It's OK when they knock somebody down, (Recall the Herald headline : Down goes Jeter! Down goes Jeter!) But if it happens to them (and far less frequently over the past 10 yrs, I may add), they're the first to freak out and whine.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tboy. Show tboy's posts

Let's get Luca Brasi to talk to him...rocco you are an idiot!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tboy. Show tboy's posts

classy ? Red Sox ? Rocoo thinks we should knock off Joba....F*&#@n idiot

Sections
Shortcuts