1. You have chosen to ignore posts from davev1969. Show davev1969's posts

Thoughts on Vinatieri

he gone and we have GSKI and thats all we need . I feel adam is like that old dog that need to put down and set out to the pasture and forgot about and move on . He no longer has the range that our team needs he barely made that 50 yard . I just wanna get rid of the sign jersey I have of his and thank god I don't see that stupid papa gino's IT'S GOOD

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from devannd. Show devannd's posts

Thoughts on Vinatieri

Sorry the only 62 yarder kicked this year was for Tampa Bay against Philly... If you were there you would have known that.. AV career long i believe is 57 in 2002 nothing any longer than that. Sorry dude you must've been drunk.

Here is the link for the 62 yarder kicked this season against Philly

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4188/is_20061023/ai_n16799244

Heres the link for AV stats

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1392

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sox-n-pats-fan. Show sox-n-pats-fan's posts

Thoughts on Vinatieri

You missed the point, I was being sarcastic. I'm a Pats fan. Re-read my statement.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from momepat. Show momepat's posts

Thoughts on Vinatieri

Adam left our team and we cannot dwell on whether or not we wish he were still with the Pats. - I just hope it does not come down to the final moments and he has to go for a field goal and makes it! That would be truly awful for every Pats fan, not to say what the reaction would be on the coaches and players faces. Hopefully, Tom B will play great and our defense keeps the Colts scoring to a minimal and we win this game with a 10 point lead. Adam, hopefully you will miss any attempted field goals. GO PATS!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from indianafan. Show indianafan's posts

Thoughts on Vinatieri

For being overrated watch and see how many times the pats double and triple team him.Then Robert Mathis will eat the other tackle up for a sacks or create havoc.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from troybrownheretostay. Show troybrownheretostay's posts

Thoughts on Vinatieri

he'll miss for the pats!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sox-n-pats-fan. Show sox-n-pats-fan's posts

Thoughts on Vinatieri

Vinitieri's last kick for The Patriots?....a dud against Denver ayear ago in the 2nd round of the playoffs. That's the way I'll rememberhim.

In my book, Vinitieri = Damon.

Sunday will be like watching your wife(Vinitieri) sleeping with your worst enemy. The only difference,in this case....... the replacement wife is a lot younger andbetter looking than the gold digger who left you. Another reasonshe left was so she could have a nicer carpet. Heck, any divorcelawyer would tell you that you are now a lot better off.

GO PATS !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nodome. Show nodome's posts

Thoughts on Vinatieri

Vinateri won games "only" because Belichick/Brady managed the game well enough for him to kick the ball!! A kicker does "nothing" except kick the stupid ball!! Mark my words Gostkowski will have the opportunity to carry the mantle that Adam has left behind. The Goose has what it takes mentally to win-just like Adam "did"--lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nodome. Show nodome's posts

Thoughts on Vinatieri

You're right, Vinateri did miss those two kicks---is it possible that the Patriot mystique is already in his head. Could it be that Adam is a little spooked mentally kicking against the team that gave him 3 rings. It's almost like being happily married and then divorcing your wife and marrying her sister--probably a bad analogy but you get the point..... GO PATS !!