1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Three Questions about the 08-09 Pats

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

A simple reponse is necessary for your assumptions....19-0 was going to happen until a devine force showed up and went with the idea that the weak must be protected and given one bright spot in a realtively bleak outlook for a foot ball team... Hope the "blue" enjoy these few months because devine intervention only happens once in a lifetime..... But from this pats fan...sure would be nice (although doubtful) to meet again in the SB... have a great day

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

Hey dustcover nice pic . Did you take it in indy or new york?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotsmatt. Show patriotsmatt's posts

HELLO?���� Didn't Bill Parcels and BIll Bellicheck coach the other two.����IF he is a cheater now isn't he one then?�It is a shame NY papers do not have things like this to write about your home team and you have to come to Boston to gain such advantages.�� It is no wonder why BU is full of New Yorkers......obviously this is not a BU grad.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ama1350. Show ama1350's posts

Giants fan? Thats awesome. Congrats on your Super Bowl you guys really ruined my week when I was denied a 6th world championship since 2002 (Pats 3, Sox 2). I reallllly wanted us to win 3 championships this year... honestly I was a little upset when you guys beat us. then I thought to myself New York fans are in such a rut lately, I almost feel bad.Yankees- Ahhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahaha. Never seen the tables turn so quickly/dramatically/harshly. Mets- Maybe your a Mets fan. Great way to end the year last year, truly embarassing.Knicks- Um, do I even need to say anything? Rangers/Islanders- Go Rangers, maybe they will win the Stanley Cup and everyone will forget by July. Its hockey, you can have this one.SpyGate- Doesnt that just make you so mad? Gosh, if I was on the other side of that I would be so mad.�Sorry dude, Id give you one of the 3 rings if I could but I cant and you will just have to think of�more clever ways to say the Patriots are cheating.�So yeah, I can see why you made that post. Try to pick on one aspect of one team of one town�FULL OF CHAMPIONS. Kinda of like throwing a rock at a tank. Your an idiot, my town, my teams are superior to yours so in the end you lose (literally).So theres the rise you got out of me, thanks too... I needed a quick break from work. ELI MANNING IS THE SAVIOR! Mwahahahahahahahahahaha.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bronson05. Show bronson05's posts

you are right. 18-1 is hard to pull off. it has only been done a few times in the history of the leauge. it does suck that the 1 came in the SB to your NY Giants. you should feel very fortunate to have won your 3rd SB, just like the Pats. enjoy it over the next 6 months, keep up the posts, "just to get a rise" out of us poor NE fans. come Jan. of 09, when the Pats are rolling through another round of playoffs, in route to another chance at the SB, your beloved Gmen and the SB MVP QB (what a joke) will again be irrelevant. who knows. the Giants may get another chance in 2023.

18-1. I've seen my team win SB's. Have you had a chance to enjoy a perfect regular season? Let the NE fans be the first to tell you. It is very cool. Here's to 2009.

Sections
Shortcuts