1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

T.O goes to Indy....

what a horrible thought! I don't think i could watch him and Peyton - i'm sick just thinking about it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

T.O goes to Indy....

I think unfortunally you are correct, there's a QB there that's bigger than the team. TO will have no choise but to be good, no way he goes to the coach to complain on Manning.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ush. Show ush's posts

T.O goes to Indy....

If nothing else it will at least consolidate my hate. I wouldn't be so sure TO still doesn't act like TO though. It will add another level to the Indy/New England intrigue too....Moss vs TO.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn123321. Show rpn123321's posts

T.O goes to Indy....

I think it's going to be Indy, Pitt, or NYG. I really believe he will end up with the NYG to haunt the Cowboys next season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

T.O goes to Indy....

I don't know if NYG will want another distraction after what they are going through Plaxido. Also remember who the coach is, he's not putting up with any of TOs crap so that will be a battle every day there.

Don't think they want that distraction, lets face it I think they've loaded up on D. They might be the favorite to be the NFC Champ this year. The TO show might destroy that team

What am I saying, if that's the case Gmen sign him and let the circus in NY begin.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

T.O goes to Indy....

LOL, To the Giants?? If Barber could beat up on Eli and turn him into a whimp think what TO would do. Coughlin isn't an idiot. Indy is the only place I see him going but I bet no team takes him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

T.O goes to Indy....

as long as TO is scoring 10TDS a season it doesnt matter what he says.... he will have a job

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffg316. Show jeffg316's posts

T.O goes to Indy....

I think the teams that will look at TO are NYG, OAK, Bal, CHI. THat is it. Oakland will give him the 5 yr deal worth millions, GIants will offer 2 and a chance for a ring and insurance for buress this upcoming season, CHI cause they lost out on housh, and Bal cause they have needed that reciever for the past decade.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

T.O goes to Indy....

Indy doesn't sign big free agents, he won't be going there....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from timesedge. Show timesedge's posts

T.O goes to Indy....

TO is going to go to the Black Hole - Al Davis is the only guy senile enough to take him for the kind of money that he wants. He's also the only guy that would put up with his BS through training camp.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

T.O goes to Indy....

[Quote]LOL, To the Giants?? If Barber could beat up on Eli and turn him into a whimp think what TO would do. Coughlin isn't an idiot. Indy is the only place I see him going but I bet no team takes him. [/Quote]

Hey GAMER! How is our Gorgeous Dixie Patriot? Do you think TO would question Eli's sexual orientation like he did Garcia and McNabb?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_2775663. Show user_2775663's posts

T.O goes to Indy....

I hope he goes to Indy. With a new coach and TO's ability to divide and destroy a locker room, they shouldn't be a serious threat for quite some time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

T.O goes to Indy....

He'll be a Raider.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skadude22. Show Skadude22's posts

T.O goes to Indy....

How about to the Redskins? Daniel Snyder seems to have bottomless pockets and no brain whatsoever, and no matter how much they spend they seem to stay under the cap, plus they are in the NFC East, so TO could get back at his former teams at least 4 times next season.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

T.O goes to Indy....

No way TO is going to Miami to swim with the Big Tuna one more time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

T.O goes to Indy....

I like this idea. It'd give Payaton at least SOMETHING to pull his remaining hair out over. I can just visualize it now........ National TV........ Monay Night..... at home vs Tennessee.......... 35 seconds left........ Colts down by 4........ 4th and goal from the Titan 8 yard line....... Payaton drops back....... checks off Gonzales....... sees TO going to the corner....... leads him perfectly with another of his razor sharp passes..... TO is wide open...... AND DROPS THE BALL!

It's either: 1) the low lights 2) some greasy stuff on the ball 3) a dropped pass because Payaton should have ben throwing him the ball more often during the game.

LMFAO!

Sections
Shortcuts