1. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseballdiamond. Show baseballdiamond's posts

TO THE BOARD: PLEASE READ

I was up at 4 AM and noticed something not surprising to me. There was a flurry of activity on this board between 2-4 AM from the following: DeweyBoston, beckettman, walter-johnson07, ProudNation, notin, headofted, LouieDaLipp, AKADahGimpstah2, kpena27, tedyaz2, Flapjack07, kbev67, carleverettwasright, JazonVaritek, Soxchemistry, Sportsbozo, stomackit10452, wafostermisionero, smiley-beni-2817, billsrul and many, many more.

It was 4 AM! I doubt that many of us were awake all day yesterday and into the early morning hours. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY THE WORK OF ONE PERSON.

If I am wrong on any count, I'm sorry. But the guy who is Leon and Law has made it clear that he has unlimited screen names and that no matter how many names we get banned he will just come back with more. He plays both sides of the argument, posing as a red sox fan, too, and has ruined this board. There are so many pointless and redundant threads on here now that it's difficult to have an actual discussion about anything.

That being said, I'm out of here. I will leave my personal feelings about this person to myself other than to say you need to get a life. This is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. I wish Boston.com would wash this board and get the technology in place to ban your IP address for good. Please do something productive with your life because what you are doing here is stupid.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LouieDaLipp. Show LouieDaLipp's posts

I'm up at 4am because I am a Bartender. Nobody wants to go through the trouble of creating a new screen name. People have different screen names because THEY ARE FORCED TO, not because they want to. I post as LouieTheLip on a few different web sites and want to be consistent. Except on this web site I was banned. So I had to make up another name,...LouieDaLipp. I was forced to create a new account. I didn't want to. I can only speak for myself.

I think it's foolish to believe that their are a million Red Sox haters, but only one who posts on this website with 8 different names.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from caubrey. Show caubrey's posts

iT WAS 4AM!!! Why were you up?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

A lot of people have insomnia.

Have you ever had trouble sleeping and tried watching T.V. in the early A.M.? It is truly horrible.

Doesn't surprise me at all that people go on the internet when they can't sleep.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

[Quote]I'm up at 4am because I am a Bartender. Nobody wants to go through the trouble of creating a new screen name. People have different screen names because THEY ARE FORCED TO, not because they want to. I post as LouieTheLip on a few different web sites and want to be consistent. Except on this web site I was banned. So I had to make up another name,...LouieDaLipp. I was forced to create a new account. I didn't want to. I can only speak for myself.

I think it's foolish to believe that their are a million Red Sox haters, but only one who posts on this website with 8 different names.[/Quote]

Bar Tender, That explains alot !!

GO SOX 2009 !!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from silversteinsox. Show silversteinsox's posts

Tell me the Thread title so I can check that out. We have a few from the West Coast but many of those are not usually on during those hours.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[Quote]I'm up at 4am because I am a Bartender. Nobody wants to go through the trouble of creating a new screen name. People have different screen names because THEY ARE FORCED TO, not because they want to. I post as LouieTheLip on a few different web sites and want to be consistent. Except on this web site I was banned. So I had to make up another name,...LouieDaLipp. I was forced to create a new account. I didn't want to. I can only speak for myself.

I think it's foolish to believe that their are a million Red Sox haters, but only one who posts on this website with 8 different names.[/Quote]

Then you really are far more ignorant than you appear, Louie. And one thing bartenders usually aren't, is ignorant.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseballdiamond. Show baseballdiamond's posts

[Quote]Tell me the Thread title so I can check that out. We have a few from the West Coast but many of those are not usually on during those hours.[/Quote]

Sample 1: started by beckettman 3:54AM "Diggin the new cap"

Sample 2: started by kpena27 "sign pudge and trafde for peavy" last post by Flapjack07 at 3:16AM

Sample 3: started by kpena27 "Sign Sammy Sosa wants to play for Boston" last post AKADahGimpstah2 3:09AM

Sample 4: started by JazonVaritek "Take from the Yankees...!!!" Last post by LouieDaLipp (apprently while he was tending bar) at 1:16AM

Sample 4: started by kpena27 "Boston should take a look at C Cordero" 2nd to last post by Walter-Johnson07 at 3:38AM

The stupidest is AKADahGimpstah2 simply throwing a picture of a guy marketing some kind of towel JUST TO KEEP DEAD THREADS ALIVE.

There are plenty more examples if you scroll through the pages of threads and look for the times, but I'm not doing any more. This is a good sample of the truth.

I'm awake at 4AM because I'm going through a lot of garbage and can't sleep. But, I'm not on this board clogging it up with stupid thread after stupid thread after stupid thread.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from headofted. Show headofted's posts

I live on the west coast so it was 1 AM, I just logged on before going to bed....and why are you so concerned about this.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseballdiamond. Show baseballdiamond's posts

Yes, yes, I'm sure you're all "west coasters" that seem to rise with the east and set in the west. Are you all traveling bartenders?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Carnob52. Show Carnob52's posts

what is the point of this forum if all the threads are created by some guy who has no life other than this forum. this guy seems like the epitome of a loser. just sitting at his desk and switching user names. that is ridiculous. louiedalip why were you banned i am curious?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRDerby. Show HRDerby's posts

Whoa talk about witch hunt. Must be a slow day.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseballdiamond. Show baseballdiamond's posts

I wouldn't call it a concern, but legitimate Sox fans and fans of baseball should be able to come here and talk about the Sox and baseball without one person sabotaging the board. Look at the threads. Most are Yankee related or pushing Sox fans buttons on one level or another.

This person starts theads posing as a Sox fan, but with the intent of making all Sox fans look stupid. "Sign Bonds...Sign Sosa... Sign Cordero... Sign Jose Lima".

You can't tell me that when there is virtually nothing going on in Red Sox Nation, real Sox fans are starting threads about Jeter, Pettite, Matsui, Giambi, or want at all to talk another minute about Teixeira!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SlowPuffs. Show SlowPuffs's posts

Where were you insomniacs at the beginning of 2008... a guy from Scotland and a few others of us when we played the first game in Japan?

Shame... shame... snoring the night away.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Whether it's one poster or many.........have to hide behind the computer and post anonymously......wouldn't have the guts in the real world. Right guys?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

baseballdiamond, I plead guilty as charged to posting in the early morning hours....however, since you were browsing the board at 4 am I fail to see how you'd think it's strange that others might be too.

Whatever...at least you mean well. Carry on.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseballdiamond. Show baseballdiamond's posts

[Quote]
    baseballdiamond, I plead guilty as charged to posting in the early morning hours....however, since you were browsing the board at 4 am I fail to see how you'd think it's strange that others might be too.

Whatever...at least you mean well. Carry on.
    [/Quote]

I've alredy explained why I was up at 4AM. I'm feeling half-dead now though, so I'm not staying awake for this BS. The difference is I wasn't posting anything. There was nothing worthy to respond to. All of the threads were garbage. I just watched it evolve because I have been suspicious of this and noticed a pattern. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. This is the revenge factor. I get it. Flood the board with meaningless crap because someone is onto you.

As for LouieTheLip, LouieThaLip, LouieDaLip, LouieTheLipp, LouieDaLipp, etc. I reported one of those as being abusive. If he's lost more than that obviously he's abusive enough that others are fed up with him.

Most legitimate Sox fans who post here know there's a problem, but don't know how far it goes. I have a second list of 20 more screen names, but I wanted to see how this went down first and I think my list is fairly accurate.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

DeweyBoston, beckettman, walter-johnson07, ProudNation, notin, headofted, LouieDaLipp, AKADahGimpstah2, kpena27, tedyaz2, Flapjack07, kbev67, carleverettwasright, JazonVaritek, Soxchemistry, Sportsbozo, stomackit10452, wafostermisionero, smiley-beni-2817, billsrul and many, many more.

You are lying. I wasn´t on this board like you
    said. Please behave like man, not like a girl,
    Please don´t use my name for this kind of
    garbage. This post is a human waste.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

I was up after 1AM becuase my daughter woke me up, and I am a remarkably light sleeper and borderline insomniac.

Since I live in the Cetral Time Zone, it would look like 2AM activity to you east coasters. Most of my board activity comes late at night in my time zone, usually after 11pm CST. Occasionally, I make a post around 7-7:30 AM CST, but that is rare.

In fact, I bet a lot of people you listed don't live in Eastern time. Sportsbozo in particular always makes references to being in SoCal, so his 2AM posts really don't involve staying up all that late, do they?

Heck, I'm putting this one up after midnight to all you east coasters...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseballdiamond. Show baseballdiamond's posts

Maybe you're right. I'm sure it's just a typo.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseballdiamond. Show baseballdiamond's posts

I apologized once in case I was wrong on any count, but I will do it again:

I apologize. I am very, very sorry. I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.

It is not my aim to upset anyone other than the offender. The board is a mess. Most of the threads are garbage and if you go through the list and look at who started them and the titles you see it clear as day. It's the same names starting the same kind of BS designed to upset and push the buttons of Sox fans.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

First off, bd, I'm sorry for whatever you're going through, and I wish you luck with that.

That aside, I'm really hoping this is some kind of joke, because otherwise compiling lists of 40 names and contending that they're all one person because they happened to post around the same time one morning smacks of paranoia (to say the least). Some of those you named are undoubtedly trolls (and we all know who they are) and others I'd say are borderline, but some are well-known and respected posters who have been around a long time...that would have to imply some vast conspiracy over the course of months, if not years, and frankly I just can't see it.

While we're exchanging excuses for being up so late (as if we should have to), my fiancee is currently in Central time (home for me as well) while I'm back east on vacation, and due to hectic schedules and what not the only time we've gotten much chance to talk lately has been late at night for her and later at night for me. Such will be the case again tonight.....either that or I'm plotting the doom of this board...you be the judge, I guess.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseballdiamond. Show baseballdiamond's posts

One person has openly admitted to having 'more screen names than I can count'. So, it must be paranoia.

I'm sure it's more likely Red Sox and Yankee fans all living on the west coast or tending bar, got together at the same ungodly hour with dozens of completely meaningless threads having posts like two minutes apart. Coincidentally, these are the same people that post all day long and are considered "trolls".

Look at the threads. It's all there. At the very least, it's a group of people with the same intent, to mess up this board.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

[Quote]Thanx for lumping me in with the trolls!! I am a retiree and a dedicated Boston sports fan!! I was born in Ayer,Ma..I presently live in South Florida.I get all of my conversation on Boston Sports through this venue.I also go to the local Sports bar and whoop it up like I was still living in the Northeast..If you don't like reading my posts too bad for you because I have a great deal more knowledge stored in my pinky than you probably have in your entire anatomy!!!! I will continue to post here as I have for the last 8 years!! I've only been interupted when they make changes in the format. Thnx for your concern though..Sincerely The Sportsbozo1[/Quote]

South Florida hu??? Where abouts Bozo and what bar? I'm on the west coast and everywhere you turn is a New England sports bar!! Life is good.