1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Twix016. Show Twix016's posts

To "TheMightyPatriot"

I have to apologize for my prediction last week. I predicted that the Steelers would win 31 to 6. I wasn't counting on Ben giving you a touchdown to start the game.

I'll say nothing else.....I'll just let the score speak for itself.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

To "TheMightyPatriot"

Steelers done good, Pats done bad. I am certain you were not feeling too good towards the end of the first half when the Pats seemed to be driving for a go ahead TD to end it. This board was VERY QUIET for Steeler fans until the second half. So, go be a fair weather fan on your board and enjoy the victory.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtbr1975. Show mtbr1975's posts

To "TheMightyPatriot"

[Quote]So much for TheMightyPatriots prediciton of a Steeler romp. I only have one thing to say to one that calls himself/herself TheMightPatriot.....BITE ME!!!![/Quote]

Wow, your team beat a very damaged Pats team that is a shadow of its former self riddled with injuries up and down the line... You can go brag around the water-cooler tomorrow about how your team won, and the Pats lost the game for you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

To "TheMightyPatriot"

The sheer magnitude of outright hatred by the Steeler fan base towards the Patriots is almost laughable it is so intense. AFC Championships games 0-2 Steelers. Shouldn't have bought those plane tickets...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

To "TheMightyPatriot"

Congrats, Twix, you got us good today. See you in your house for the AFC championship.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtsfan4ever. Show celtsfan4ever's posts

To "TheMightyPatriot"

before the game when all u pat fans were expecting to beat the steelers why didnt u say ur excuses then about ur injuries and such. if u guys thought the injuries were that big of a deal u would of predicted them to lose. last time i checked their are many teams with horrible injury problems just play the game and take the loss as it is

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtsfan4ever. Show celtsfan4ever's posts

To "TheMightyPatriot"

before the game when all u pat fans were expecting to beat the steelers why didnt u say ur excuses then about ur injuries and such. if u guys thought the injuries were that big of a deal u would of predicted them to lose. last time i checked their are many teams with horrible injury problems just play the game and take the loss as it is

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsox3. Show patsox3's posts

To "TheMightyPatriot"

[Quote]before the game when all u pat fans were expecting to beat the steelers why didnt u say ur excuses then about ur injuries and such. if u guys thought the injuries were that big of a deal u would of predicted them to lose. last time i checked their are many teams with horrible injury problems just play the game and take the loss as it is[/Quote]

Its only natural to make excuses after a loss. With a doubt if the steelers had all the injuries that the Pats have had they would not even be a 500 team. Pats are a better organization from top to bottom.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from steelerjim58. Show steelerjim58's posts

To "TheMightyPatriot"

[Quote]

Its only natural to make excuses after a loss. With a doubt if the steelers had all the injuries that the Pats have had they would not even be a 500 team. Pats are a better organization from top to bottom.[/Quote]
    Oh, I gues you don't know that we have only one starter on the o-line. Parker has missed multiple games. Heath Miller missed two games. Please don't go there.

Sections
Shortcuts