1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waltham781. Show Waltham781's posts

TO to Buffalo!!!

1 year deal...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

TO to Buffalo!!!

surprised---thot it would drag on for quite a while.

6 million--all guaranteed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

TO to Buffalo!!!

Why would anyone give this A-Hole 6.5 Million Guaranteed. He had no leverage give him the Minimum and tell him take it or leave it. Thank God Pats didn't go after this Cancer

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfanmaine72. Show patsfanmaine72's posts

TO to Buffalo!!!

just proves the market was dry for him. Should work out great, cold, snow, wind will for sure lead the league in drops this year.

Now who will throw to him?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfanmaine72. Show patsfanmaine72's posts

TO to Buffalo!!!

Still believe this just shows the PATS have a wild card up their sleeve. I think they will do something big on draft day with a trade.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

TO to Buffalo!!!

I would hate to be Lee Evans.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn123321. Show rpn123321's posts

TO to Buffalo!!!

How can the NFL be happy about this? clearly this guy went to a team just for the money aspect. He won't make an appearence in the playoffs with this team. What a good move on the Bills part to saddle perhaps one of the best WRs ever with a young QB who could just be ruined with this move if To decides to complain to him on the sideline, how will he adjust? I give until week 4 until TO wants out of Buffalo when he realizes what a mistake he made. How does the NFL make money in promoting this move?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfanmaine72. Show patsfanmaine72's posts

TO to Buffalo!!!

This is a win win for TO though. If Edwards struggles he has an excuse to be upset. Dallas had a great team, Buffalo just gave him $6.5 million to fill seats and to put a national spotlight on a team that will beg someone to put that light out about mid November.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

TO to Buffalo!!!

Actually, I like the move for the Bills. What do they have to lose? They now have a 3WR set of TO, Lee Evans, and James Hardy. Look for Evans to get more man coverage now.

Apparently, the move has stirred excitement in otherwise dreary Buffalo: http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/600430.html

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

TO to Buffalo!!!

If Owens found fault with Donovan McNabb, what's he going to say about Losman?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

TO to Buffalo!!!

Buffalo.....too bad.....just when they were starting to get good again. Forget about get your popcorn....GET YOUR EARMUFFS!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

TO to Buffalo!!!

I must say I never saw this coming, I really thought the Jets would make a move after losing Coles, but Buffalo? Oh well, they still don't have a QB and the wind in cold won't make Owens much of a factor come Dec.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

TO to Buffalo!!!

At the current rate of T.O. changing teams, he should arrive in Foxboro in 2036, along with the asteroid.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

TO to Buffalo!!!

TP = I think you have it right. A struggling franchise needs to sell tickets. The one thing TO has done is provide a big spark his first year with both Philly and Dallas.

If that holds true, then they get him on his best behavior + a 3rd or 4th place schedule.

Don't think the pats have much to worry about but if Buffalo is solid elsewhere, can they compete for a wild card?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulK3. Show PaulK3's posts

TO to Buffalo!!!

TO is one receiver in an 11 man game. For $6.5 million TO will get doubled. Lee Evans will get fooled by an average defense and throw a few interceptions.

TO is not quite as wacked out as Marshawn Lynch, who ran over a woman at 3:00 a.m. in a bar district and didn't stop, then lately pled guilty in a gun incident. In both incidents the judge was a huge Bills fan. These guys should be roommates at training camp.

I'd tend to write Buffalo off. Even if they win eight games, who beyond Rochester cares?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

TO to Buffalo!!!

well, one thing about it, TO will not need a strong quarterback or tough coach to put him in his place... Buffalo itself will do that---all egos are checked at the airport.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

TO to Buffalo!!!

The Bills GM is a marketing guy with no real football experiance. This move is to just mask the troubles/weaknesses the Bills have and sell tickets. It is not really about the team getting better..just making more money for Ralph Wilson until he croaks.. He is 90 and looks good in a facelift. Instant ticket sales..buzz and manufactured excitement. I'm sure they will sell alot of jerseys.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

TO to Buffalo!!!

1 year deal? Obviously, a show of confidence. Interestingly, Owens touts the Bills as the team of the Northeast. His overconfidence is really starting to eclipse his diminishing skills.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joe81b. Show joe81b's posts

TO to Buffalo!!!

Get your buffalo wings ready! With all that buffalo sauce on his fingers he'll drop even more balls

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

TO to Buffalo!!!

[Quote]Good place for him. No QB to get him the ball. We can count Buffalo out as a contender in the AFC east.[/Quote]

have at it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

TO to Buffalo!!!

Owens touts the Bills as the team of the Northeast.

The team of the Northeast???
    Other than the Eagles, the Bills are the only team in the "northeast" (NE, NY, NJ, and PA) NOT to have a Lombardi trophy! You could even expand the region to include Baltimore and DC, and it doesn't change!

And Heff, having high expectations as a fan of a team who has been in 4 of the last 8 Super Bowls is not overconfidence! But a WR who's never won anything and has blamed everything that's gone wrong on the fact "they don't give me the ball on every play" is.

I suppose it's merely an incentive for unemployed Bills fans to go out and spend more money. The guy I really feel sorry for is Edwards.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

TO to Buffalo!!!

Great! We get to see the circus clown that is TO make a fool of himself twice a year!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

TO to Buffalo!!!

People could be missing the big picture if Wilson decides to sell the Bills:

http://www.thestar.com/Sports/Football/article/598470

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ush. Show ush's posts

TO to Buffalo!!!

This is great...there's no way he gets through the season without his team/fanbase wanting to strangle him. I'm just surprised TO is agreeing to live and play in a place like Buffalo. Are they importing one of the Hawaiian islands for him to live on? Or maybe he's just a big fan of Niagara Falls? Guess he just had trouble picking from ALL the franchises begging for him to ruin them.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

TO to Buffalo!!!

TO chose Buffalo cause the only people left that still like this guy live in Canada and he knows it! lol Its going to be great once they sell the team to Toranto and he gets shipped out of the USA never to return lol

Sections
Shortcuts