1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

TO to Buffalo!!!

Hey UpstateNY where you from? me and the wifey went to College in Up state NY.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

TO to Buffalo!!!

LMFAO!

If the esteemed TO had problems with, and sub sequentlky threw three All Pro-caliber QB's under the bus, then God help the woeful Bills QB's. Nary an All Pro in sight there. This amoiunts to a one year "steal" of $6MM+ by TO. What's he going to prove? Not much with that group tossing the rock. Me thinks it'll be a nother ling season in Buffalo. AT least there'll be more intrigue there this year ither than the date the Niagra will freeze over.

Again, LMFAO!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

TO to Buffalo!!!

[Quote]Get your buffalo wings ready! With all that buffalo sauce on his fingers he'll drop even more balls[/Quote]

Let's gine him a leg up on the Excuse Meter..... they'll have to be Honey/BBQ sauce.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

TO to Buffalo!!!

[Quote]LMFAO!

If the esteemed TO had problems with, and sub sequentlky threw three All Pro-caliber QB's under the bus, then God help the woeful Bills QB's. Nary an All Pro in sight there. This amoiunts to a one year "steal" of $6MM+ by TO. What's he going to prove? Not much with that group tossing the rock. Me thinks it'll be a nother ling season in Buffalo. AT least there'll be more intrigue there this year ither than the date the Niagra will freeze over.

Again, LMFAO![/Quote]

AZPAT, you're right it will be a "ling" season in Buffalo....a DING-A-LING season...LOL!