1. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1r3d12. Show m1r3d12's posts

Tom Brady's Injury was good...kinda

Ever since Tom Brady was injured our defence has stepped up and has ecome the same type of defence that we rode all the way to the Superbowl, sure we lose our high scores every game but I think this is what the Pats needed

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1r3d12. Show m1r3d12's posts

haha why? If you honestly think that the offence is how the patriots have become so successful your an idiot obviously you don't remember how they used to make all offenses struggle, turnovers, three and outs, making them settle for field goals

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtbr1975. Show mtbr1975's posts

[Quote]You are an idiot.[/Quote]

No you are.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulf2006. Show paulf2006's posts

Yeah it's a real blessing when the most important player on your team is lost for the season. I'm sure the Colts and Giants would love to get rid of their respective Mannings.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1r3d12. Show m1r3d12's posts

I never said it was a blessing I'm just saying that it revived the Defense, they have really stepped up and i think they will continue too all Cassel needs to do is manage the game just like Rex Grossman and the bears and they made the superbowl

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Wow, I never thought I'd hear someone say, "Thank goodness we lost Tom Brady, now we can be like Rex Grossman and the Bears."

The defense has always been good. What is with everyone on this board acting like our defense sucked last year. We were 4th in the league in points allowed - we were #1 up until the Giants game.

Losing Brady doesn't make the defense step up. The only person who steps up is Matt Cassel, and he's doing great.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

tom brady is my favorite player on this team,and he is missed,and surely no blessing at all.but we will survive.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gullbeer10. Show gullbeer10's posts

I will certainly miss watching Brady play, but in a strange way I'm excited about a season with no ridiculous expectations. With each passing week last year it felt like the pressure mounted and mounted and I'm just a fan for cripes sake. Last year was awesome to watch but the expectation to go 19-0 became pretty heavy. At the very least, it's gonna be REAL interesting to see how this team can do for a whole season without Brady.

GO PATS!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevinjake1966. Show kevinjake1966's posts

I can't believe you even took the time to write such a stupid comment.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from eagjr. Show eagjr's posts

R U Nuts???

There's NOTHING good about ANY Injury, especially when it's your MVP the gets whacked.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Recifense. Show Recifense's posts

[Quote]Yeah it's a real blessing when the most important player on your team is lost for the season. I'm sure the Colts and Giants would love to get rid of their respective Mannings.[/Quote]

Remember when Drew Bledsoe was the most important player on the Patriots?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Last year I wanted the Pats to go 19-0 for them not for me or the rest of the fans. I wanted Brady to get it done for him. He deserves it. There has been no team like that one. Hopefully, he'll lead another one like it. if Cassel leads this team to 19-0, well great, but I'd like to see TB do it more than anything. His injury puts off the quest for another year, which stinks. Maybe they can do it this year, we'll see. Maybe I shouldn't hope for it again, but when you get so close to seeing it, nothing else can compare.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

There is nothing good about losing Tom Brady I dont care how well our D is playing, this thread just shows what little faith you had in our team, our D would be playing as good as it is right now with or with out Brady you are basing this thread off of teh way the D played in the pre season and that makes you a moron.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SSTEAMER. Show SSTEAMER's posts

look up "defence" in the dictionary then come back and talk to me...........Nothing good comes from 12 being hurt........period......will we adjust and overcome and adapt ........yes we will