1. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnpanzer1. Show johnpanzer1's posts

Trade Brady!

Is his foot still an issue? There's the rhetorical sports question of the ages. 6 months later and he still can't play? Lets not continue to make the mistake Boston Sports is well known for. Keeping our favorite players (don't start, I love Tom Brady) for the wrong reasons. I Know he got us some Super Bowls. I know - he still has game...a lot of it. His value has never been higher...and theres something wrong. Its all true Boston Sports fans - don't go into denial about the seriousness of this injury.

I'm not saying hand the franchise to a JT O'sullivan - friggin niners forgot you need a quarterback - or nothing works. I'm not even saying trade him today - we're not ready, and we would look like the niners quickly (which is bad, for you niners fans in denial, Who was Alex Smith anyway? Utah? Theres a football powerhouse).

If we can get one more season out of Brady as 340 pound lineman spear that foot to stop him and Randy - lets move him while he has some serious value. What did Greenbay get for Favre (Fahhv-lah, as the creole people call him), like a bag of used hockey pucks or something? For a guy off a 13-3 season that can still play?

As Bill Parcells used to say, "The circus doesn't stay in town forever." OK - one more year, then lets get smart.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-in-md. Show pats-fan-in-md's posts

Trade Brady!

Ok, would someone please call the nut house to see if they
    are missing any patients please.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lumber909. Show lumber909's posts

Trade Brady!

yea! we could trade him for a ton of young talent, ala hershel walker, plug in young matt cassell at QB, and we'd be set for years!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from eljay. Show eljay's posts

Trade Brady!

I have one piece of advice for johnpan. Hold your arms out straight, away from your body. It's harder to throw the net over you, that way. Good luck with that fella............

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from codered43092. Show codered43092's posts

Trade Brady!

wow you're an idiot for sayin that. kill yourself immediately

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Trade Brady!

its a concern if its the same foot from the SB.but not enough to put him on the tradeing block.OH!i forgot he is in his 30,s he is past his time.GET REAL!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lumber909. Show lumber909's posts

Trade Brady!

I know - he still has game...a lot of it.

Panzer--that's the funniest thing I've heard all year. Come on back and try to out-do that one. lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from brknwing. Show brknwing's posts

Trade Brady!

John P Do you really believe that---Bradys in the prime of his career and his best has yet to come, we just saw what he is capable of with the right weapons last year--trade him NO WAY--- BTW it's too early to be drinking so heavily on a sunday.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Trade Brady!

This is definitely one of the top 5 dumbest posts I've ever read. It might even take the crown. Let's just be thankful we have people who know what they're talking about running the franchise.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from boston006. Show boston006's posts

Trade Brady!

Right, I can see the PATS Owner Trading TB... NOT.... Get Real Johnpanzer, what are you thinking???

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gullbeer10. Show gullbeer10's posts

Trade Brady!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news johnpanzer, but you need to start coming to terms with the inevitable fall of the Patriots after Brady is gone. Your idea will only speed up the team's destruction. Guys like Brady come around to our hometown teams once in a lifetime. They must be retained!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Trade Brady!

Brady is a once in a lifetime QB, there is no replacing him, when Brady retires our contending days are over until we hit the lottery again which is hard to do. Getting rid of Brady after next season would be one of those trades people would talk about for years like with babe Ruth, we would trade Brady to the 49ers and then he would win another 3 championships and we would be the laughing stock of the sports world. Take your meds and if you dont have any meds smoke some weed but either way chill out and rethink what you just said....cause it was dum as shat.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Trade Brady!

Wow, I thought the title thread was a joke.
    But you're being serious. I don't know you, never seen your screen name, so this isn't intended to sound mean; but you're either trolling or this qualifies as the dumbest post in history.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from danask. Show danask's posts

Trade Brady!

THE SKY IS FALLING!!! BRADY HAS A SORE ANKLE! HE'LL NEVER BE ANY GOOD NOW!! WE SHOULD HAVE GRABBED BRET FAVRE! I hope the Northampton Hospital gets Johnpanzer back before the season starts. If not Northampton, then FOXBORO STATE HOSPITAL! I hope everyone enjoys the new season! We have all seen the "injury reports". Sore ankle and shoulder be damned!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

Trade Brady!

You mean Kyle Brady right..........freakin idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Trade Brady!

I am pretty sure that this kid is not trolling and therefore has now won the title of dumbest poster ever to have ever posted! ta dah! him and Leon should hang out.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tredawnt. Show tredawnt's posts

Trade Brady!

[Quote]Wow, I thought the title thread was a joke.
    But you're being serious. I don't know you, never seen your screen name, so this isn't intended to sound mean; but you're either trolling or this qualifies as the dumbest post in history. [/Quote]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tredawnt. Show tredawnt's posts

Trade Brady!

[Quote]
    Wow, I thought the title thread was a joke.
    But you're being serious. I don't know you, never seen your screen name, so this isn't intended to sound mean; but you're either trolling or this qualifies as the dumbest post in history.
    [/Quote]

Now that was halarious!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tredawnt. Show tredawnt's posts

Trade Brady!

This is why I do not post on here much anymore. I hate this new forum.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RockyMtnRoads. Show RockyMtnRoads's posts

Trade Brady!

Right, maybe we should do a 3 team deal. Trade him to the Niners and pay the remainder of his salary this year, the Niners get Brady, the Niners give the Arizona Cardinals a future 3rd and 5th round pick, and we get Matt Leinart. No more of this "Brady being Brady" crap. Bud Selig would approve of this.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Trade Brady!

Tom Brady playing with only one foot, is better then any other Quarterback out there now. IF the Pats DID decide to trade him. What are we going to get for him, anyways?? Is Cassel our future?? Nope. Please. Brady is going to stay here til he retires or when Bill decides to leave.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Trade Brady!

Yes and then when we are done with that we can all go buy the new Jonas brothers CD and then we can go and see Miley Cyres movie and when we are all done with that we can try and watch an hour of MTV.....cause those are all exquely as f*cking stupid as this post!

Sections
Shortcuts