1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

Word out of Foxboro is that Troy Brown is retiring. If this is true I wish to salute Troy for the 15 years of heart and sole he has given us. Troy is the " template" Patriot player playing wr as well as db always putting the team infront of himself. This did not go un noticed.........THANK YOU

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

He was a real professional and if he was on the field last sunday he would have been embarrassed and wouldn't have complained about hearing boos.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

Thank you Troy..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

Troy is the Man.............Thank you for the great games and for all your off the field successes.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

Thank you Troy, it's just not the same without you, you will always be one of my favorite players.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

Troy Brown will go down as one of the all-time Patriot greats! They should not waste anytime and automatically put him in the Patriots hall of fame.

Thank you Troy for all the great memories! On those cold Foxboro Sundays when I thought the Pats had no chance of winning the game, you always seemed to come up with a play that pulled us through. You are one of the most clutch football players I have ever had the pleasure of watching and certaily one of the most classiest!

Best of luck to you and your family!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

[Quote]Troy Brown will go down as one of the all-time Patriot greats! They should not waste anytime and automatically put him in the Patriots hall of fame.

Thank you Troy for all the great memories! On those cold Foxboro Sundays when I thought the Pats had no chance of winning the game, you always seemed to come up with a play that pulled us through. You are one of the most clutch football players I have ever had the pleasure of watching and certaily one of the most classiest!

Best of luck to you and your family![/Quote]

He didn't do too bad for a guy that was drafted in a round that doesn't exist anymore. We can only hope that one day he will be in Canton, but knowing the dunderheads that make such decisions, will find various reasons to criticize what he did or didn't do on the field than is warranted.

THANK YOU TROY!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from eagjr. Show eagjr's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

Thanks for the memories TROY! 100+% Every game.
    How fortunate we were to have watched you all these years!

What a class act, Best of Luck and Thanks again!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from truebostonfan. Show truebostonfan's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

Good Luck Troy and Thank you for never letting us down

You will be missed but never ever forgotten

One hell of a classy man and player you are a true PATRIOT!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonnysDad. Show DonnysDad's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

Troy, there is no way to say how much I appreciate your character both on and off the field. My Son and I attended every home game with season tickets from 1991. He passed away and I can no longer attend. You would be the topic of our 4 1/2 hour trip from NJ to the game. How hard you played, your dedication, no whiining just doing the job. Steve Grogan has always been my idol and you have joined him for sure. Thank you for all the GREAT memories. You were also never too busy to sign autographs like most of the players are now. I only hope the Pats find a place for you in the organization you gave so much to. Don Montross, Sr.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from abs294. Show abs294's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

Thanks for all the great memories, Troy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from luckymarbles. Show luckymarbles's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

We should retire this mans number. For years I have watched Troy Brown play football with talent and work ethic and live his life off the field with dignity and grace. Once he even helped push me out of traffic in downtown Franklin (when my car broke down!). A class act in every way and the type of athlete that I can hold as an example to my son. Not that athletes in and of themselves deserve to be idolized, but a person who treated his career as a profession, and his life as a role model in the spotlight who stands above many of the other modern mercenary athletes (manny. . .).

Good luck Troy and thank you for your leadership on and off the playing field.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfn2. Show patsfn2's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

I always knew that there was a player we could always count on and that was troy brown whether it was a spectacular catch, or that punt return that gave the patriots the chance to win the game......he is truley one of the greatest patriot player everyone has come to love! we will truley miss you, good luck in whatever you do and i know you will do it well as you are a true professional!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skippy39. Show skippy39's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

I hope the Patriots organization keeps him around for a long time. He has been showing players how to be "PRO" forever and as they say on the playground, "you can't teach that". He is THE PATRIOT and they say size matters...sure does, you need a big heart.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from luckymarbles. Show luckymarbles's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

[Quote]Heard he got the HIV from Magic and he's trying to lay low.[/Quote]

This is trash. Get a life. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from granitetiger. Show granitetiger's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

Thanks to one of the classiest players ever to put on a sports uniform. You will be missed. Whenever my boys are wearing Patriots jerseys, I will be sure at least one has a #80 on the back.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gjones23. Show gjones23's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

Troy thanks for all the memories. The classiest player to ever play for the patriots organization. You will be missed. Congratulations on a terrific career!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cmoner. Show cmoner's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

BB didn't reference a coupld of plays I'll always remember, the legend of Troy Brown

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

Nobody should ever wear #80 for the Patriots again. Period.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ORPatsfan. Show ORPatsfan's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

I met Troy after the Chiefs game in 1998...after all other players had left he was still signing autographs with his wife & kids. He was already my favorite player, so it was a real treat to meet him and exchange a few words! Troy was the same on and off the field...all Class & Heart. He is what you wish every professional athlete should be. With my kids, I'm always telling them "...be like Troy Brown...play bigger than you are!"

Troy...enjoy your retirement from playing...I hope the Pats put you to work somewhere else!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiana. Show andiana's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

Troy Brown epitomized what it meant to be a Pariot. He always gave his best and did whatever he was called upon to do, be it on offense or defense. Team was all that mattered.

The Celtics know it as Ubuntu. Patriot fans know it as Troy Brown.

Thanks for all the wonderful moments!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from markhall. Show markhall's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

In the dictionary next to the term "Football Player"...there is a picture of Troy Brown.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nippah. Show Nippah's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

Troy Brown has been a hero on many occasions. I may stand corrected but I recall the "snow bowl" against Oakland when Rich Gannon fumbled and Troy Brown picked up the ball and ran it back for a touch down. If it wasn't for this play we wouldn't have benefited from the tuck rule call. Troy is the classic example of someone with more heart and determination than physical gift.

25. This post has been removed.