1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lquintin. Show lquintin's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

Nothing but class, Kraft needs to find him a job in the Patriots family

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from breslijo. Show breslijo's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

BINGO...I got BINGO!

Hopefully they'll be able to keep him around to let him mentor the young players that we'll be seeing more and more of most likely over the next few years. And more importantly, hopefully he'll still get to make commercials!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

Troy you gave me so many great Patriots moments, the team wont be the same without you, Thank you for everything you have done for this team and everything you will do as I am sure you will be back as a coach some day. Others have said it but i want to say it as well, no other Pat should ever be allowed to wear the number 80. No one else could ever wear that number with otu Pats fans right away saying "he aint no Troy Brown"

You played DB you played WR you played ST, you played in 4 super bowls and 5 AFC championships. You played ina pro bowl, and you made this team into what it is today, with out you as a model of a Pats player we never would have known what to look for in a player, you are MR PATRIOT and we all love you and will miss you on game days. Thank you Troy Brown.

TomBrady2008MVP you have no class what so ever.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shakeit29. Show Shakeit29's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

Troy Brown is my all time favorite player, I have worn my #80 shirt at every Patriots game for 10 years and every time they play. Big Catches, specials teams and even Defense. Memeorable TB moments, the catch against the Rams on the game winning drive, the catch at meadowlands in 99 to secure a win which he caught sitting down because the ball was thrown behind him and he had to stop in his tracks to catch it, the strip in SD after an interception which saved the game and the punt return in Pittsburgh in in the AFC Title game. I could go on forever. The best part is that he did whatever the team needed him to do WIN and he did it with CLASS. Enjoy retirement Troy!! YOU ROCK!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Taipei1980. Show Taipei1980's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

As a young boy~ number #80 was the first Patriots jersey, i baught.
    As a sub-sized football player~ number #80 was the icon, i admired.
    As a passionate person, number #80 is the charactor i want to mold myself into.

retirement is a reality.
    but, the spirit and pride will forever live on.

i love my patriots~ and troy brown is one of the many main reasons.

thank you, troy. not only for the memories~
    thank you for been a quality person, both, on and off the field.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tem2139. Show tem2139's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

Thanks Troy! But...couldn't you come back and play in the secondary...?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rlm140. Show rlm140's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

He was the epitome of the true professional. Always prepared, played his heart out. he was a great combination of guts and brains.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeMarcs24. Show DeMarcs24's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

We can't forget the 2007 playoff game at San Diego when Brady throws the interception to McCree and Troy rips it out of his hands to force the fumble and keep the game-tying drive going

That play coupled with the punt return / lateral in the 2002 AFC Championship game make of the legend of Troy Brown

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rwsinri. Show rwsinri's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

I only ever wanted one jersey of a player, and it was Troy Brown's. The averge guy who worked his butt off to have a stellar carreer. Good by Troy, I will surely miss you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsfan68. Show sportsfan68's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

My favorite Patriots player for many years. And that was a lot of fun when he played in the defense. I was actually Troy Brown for Halloween one year. ;.) Will still wear his shirt when watching the Pats. THANKS FOR PLAYING FOR THE PATRIOTS ALL THESE YEARS AND YOUR GREAT, HARD WORKING PLAYING AND GOOD LUCK FOR THE FUTURE!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nagle. Show nagle's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

Thanks Troy, you gave it your all, ALL the time. The Patriot family is a little weaker today without you. You were a key player in the turnaround of this once pathetic organization. Your talent, but even more so, your heart and grit will be missed. Thanks from all Patriot fans

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tredawnt. Show tredawnt's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

You were one of a kind Troy. The fans of New Egland will miss you!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThaJoker47. Show ThaJoker47's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

Thank you Troy!

You will always be my favorite patriot, you are the epitome of class. And a definitive example of how patriots and even football players should act and play. Thanks for the memories we'll always love # 80.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Me12345. Show Me12345's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

Thank you Troy. It was pure joy watching you play over these many years. The team and the fans could always count on you to make the big play when we needed it most. You are a role model for the rest of the league.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bopaticuns. Show bopaticuns's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

Much love Troy. We were lucky to have you for all these great years. Thank you so much!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dr-with-a-k. Show dr-with-a-k's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

How long do we need to wait to retire #80? Nobody fills Troy Brown's shoes, let alone his jersey number.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dinosaurworld. Show dinosaurworld's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

A true Patriot in every sense of the word. I'm glad he hung it up when he did, unlike Bruschi and Harrison, who are holding on too long. It was fun watching him play.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from moneyfish1. Show moneyfish1's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

He's had so many memorable catches and routes, but my favorite Troy Brown memory will be him stripping Marlon McCree after he intercepted Brady in the 2nd round playoff game against the Chargers in Jan 2007. We may not have won the SB that year, but we don't get to the AFC Championship without that play. Talk about a guy who did absolutely everything as a player to help his team win. Troy, real Patriots fans know your commitment. Brady may surpass you when he retires, but in my mind, right now, you are the best Patriots player of all-time.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from moneyfish1. Show moneyfish1's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

Sidenote to Tomlinson: Troy never had to tell us he was classy. We knew.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jocon12367. Show jocon12367's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

Thank you Troy Brown for your years of service. You're a credit to what a professional athlete should be.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantown-beerhound. Show beantown-beerhound's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

Thanks Troy!

You made people like myself feel good about working hard and trying to do the best you can. There a lot of us who barely make ends meet and you made me realize that there a lot things in life to look forward to and hard work does pay off even if the odds are against you!

Your number better be retired immediately!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cynders. Show cynders's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

[Quote]Thank you Troy, it's just not the same without you, you will always be one of my favorite players.[/Quote]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mumbles. Show mumbles's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

Troy Brown was always a class act and one of the very best Patriots ever. His efforts are a big part of why the Pats are the team they are today. He will be sorely missed. I wish him the very best of luck and good health. He will always be up there with the great ones!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rmclean. Show rmclean's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

A career that most players would die for. Made monster catch after monster catch, often in the biggest games. Classy team first player that parents should want their kids to emulate. He is the anti-TO and the opposite of countless number of other selfish players in the game who embarrass themselves and their teams with their me first attitude.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from skankees. Show skankees's posts

TROY BROWN SALUTE

Thanks for showing it is possible to play the game with passion and still have class and honor....

Thanks for the memories, Troy!

It's a sad day for the NFL........

GOD BLESS!

Sections
Shortcuts