1. You have chosen to ignore posts from headofted. Show headofted's posts

Two Words to Describe Sox opening win!!

YAN-KEES SUCK!!� YAN-KEES SUCK!!

Okay make that 4 words..Now that's funny......a Pat's fan making fun of a New York team

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Hey one New York title out of NINE Sports teams this decade isn't all that bad

Actually, its a New Jersey team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from schilling07. Show schilling07's posts

�6 Words-Just the way we like it!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pawsoxsteve. Show pawsoxsteve's posts

2 words to describe patfan33:DOOSH-BAGCongrats on an idiotic thread.� I am stoopider for responding.� May God have mercy on my soul.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gabootwo2006. Show gabootwo2006's posts

VERY LUCKY!!! (two words)If it weren't for the baserunning blunder�by A's outfielder Emil Brown, the game would have been tied. Papelbon looked a bit shaky today and seemed to get rocked on his fastball. Don't get me wrong, I am a RED SOX fan through and through, but I think the Sox got a little help from the Baseball gods today.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tahoepow. Show tahoepow's posts

seriously the comments of patfan have nothing to do with what happned in the game, But hey i will give it a shot anyways.Great victory.�WHat a great confidence builder for the late innings. We had few come from behind victories last year and this is a good way to get the season started. It wasn't pretty but a great confidence builder none the less.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

All in all, I would rather be ahead 11-0 going into the 9th inning. No one's blood pressure needs a full season of games like last night, exciting though it was.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tahoepow. Show tahoepow's posts

I sure understand that statement it is always nice to win in a blowout. However my point was merely the fact that the RS had very few come from behind victories especially in the late innings during the regular season. Of course our starting pitching was so good we didnt need to but that victory should give us confidence in the late innings to build off of. It could be very scary if we start winning a lot of game from come behind fashion on top of our regular wins.