1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Vrabel appreciation

Separate from the thread about his trade from a football side, I think we all should take a moment to appreciate what Vrabel did for this team in his 8 years in New England.

He came here as an unheralded free agent defensive end, and turned into a pro-bowl linebacker, team leader, and a real model of the Bill Belichick player. He was a huge part of three super bowl championships, and while I think the time was right to make a move, I think he is one of the biggest parts of the BB era I can remember to leave the team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Vrabel appreciation

Amen

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz9. Show jdcfreshkickz9's posts

Vrabel appreciation

Thank-you Mike Vrabel for your time spent in NE and I wish you well in KC.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Vrabel appreciation

Thanks Mike for being a team player for the 8 years you were here in NE. You gave always gave your all to the game and your team. You knew the playbook front and back. You were a leader.

The Patriots and their fans thank you for your help in winning 3 Super Bowls!

The Patriots and their fans will miss you!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffg316. Show jeffg316's posts

Vrabel appreciation

I'll miss those 1 yd td catches

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Vrabel appreciation

Vrabel.............thank you

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Vrabel appreciation

Yeah. He was great here. He was so versatile. Always a team guy. And he was h3lla productive.

I wish him the best in KC. I think even though his best years are behind him, he will be a great mentor for the guys there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

Vrabel appreciation

i have to leave work I think I'm going to cry lol
    VRABLE good luck thanks for everything.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Vrabel appreciation

Mike
    You're the best

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Vrabel appreciation

If it isnt the COCKer spaniel leon. Woof woof leon, woof woof. Go fetch. Cant get a normal conversation out of you.

You have a life:
    Goto work at a gas station
    Go on BDC and make stupid comments about the patriots

Great a life,job,career,skills

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Vrabel appreciation

mike and his son tyler celebrate A SB win, thanks for leadership and hard work it took to bring those 3 SB trophies to NE.

Vrabel

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Vrabel appreciation

2/27/2009 4:03:57 PM
    This thread is about as lame as the one started about matt Cassell's dad when he died.

or any one of your posts Leon.......you coward.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Vrabel appreciation

Vrabel was great.

So was Lawyer Milloy

And Roman Phifer

And Willie McGinest

And Deion Branch

And Ty Law

And Asante Samuel

Lots of guys are great, world without end, amen.

You root for the laundry anyway.

When I see a thread like this I can't help but think of all the retarded threads about bringing in guys like Johnson or Tomlinson or Owns and how much Pats fans would love guys they hate on other teams if only they would put on the sacred blue, white and red.

I cetainly appreciate Vrabel's contribution to some incredible Patriots teams during one of the most incredible runs in the history of my life as a fan. But I won't cheer for him on the Chiefs and whoever replaces him will become part of the family . . .

. . . until he gets old and no longer cost-effective and we have to take him out back and shoot him, too.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from reamer. Show reamer's posts

Vrabel appreciation

Vrabel was always one of my all-time favorite players. I'm really bummed by this trade, but at the same time I think it makes perfect sense for everyone involved. This is smart business all around.

So why do I still feel so sad inside? :(

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from reamer. Show reamer's posts

Vrabel appreciation

Vrabel was always one of my all-time favorite players. I'm really bummed by this trade, but at the same time I think it makes perfect sense for everyone involved. This is smart business all around.

So why do I still feel so sad inside? :(

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bdecoste. Show bdecoste's posts

Vrabel appreciation

Vrabel is the best. He will be missed. If we don't get Peppers out of this, it makes zero sense regardless of what we got. In Bill We Trust.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Vrabel appreciation

This is BS.....Vrabel was the biggest leader in our locker room on that side of the ball and with all these young kids on the team and they guys we will most likely draft at OLB need a guy liek Vrabel on the team. What could we have gotten for him a 4th round pick? I would rather have Vrabel then some 4th round pick.....this is a sad day in NE Mike Vrabel much like Troy Brown was everything Belichick looks for in a player and this is a bull sh*t move i dont care how old he was he was the perfect Pat and now he is playing for another team in our conference! I dont care about the whole Pioli and Belichick connection this was bull sh*t