Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

Was it a mistake not to get Santana?

Nope.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1548653. Show user_1548653's posts

No, I don't believe that it wasn't not a mistake not to get Santa.

Maybe we can get him from the Mets in exchange for Lester, Ellsbury and Papelbon.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1548653. Show user_1548653's posts

Agreed. �"I could care less" is actually consistent with "I couldn't possibly care any more"...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjgbpd. Show jjgbpd's posts

Here is what I have been saying from day 1:Beckett - reliableMatsuzaka - question mark on the results to expect but reliableSchilling - Very injury prone (confirmed today and maybe gone for season already)Wakefield - Injury proneLester - unproven for entire seasonBuchholz - unproven for entire season�It's realistic Schilling and Wake will be out with injuries, then we have two unknowns (with potential) and two possible studs.� We should have gotten Johan and done the Lester package.� Just my opinion...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from keepmanny7. Show keepmanny7's posts

riiiiiiiiiiight....� every team needs 7 starting pitchers and 15 relievers.� everyone knows that.we also need 6 more shortstops and 4 more catchers.�

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dguz. Show dguz's posts

no....

Sox will look into C.C. Sabathia...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jailpro. Show jailpro's posts

YES IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE� TALENT TALENT TALENT IS NOT CHEAP ILL TAKE A PROVEN PKLAYER THAT IS ONE OF THE BEST PITCHERS IN BASEBALL OVER A ROOKIE����� TIME WILL TELL BUT I WOULD OF LOVED TO SEE SANTANA AND BECKETT�� 1 .2 PUNCH��� ANYDAY�� GO REDSOX�� YANKS SUC

Sections
Shortcuts