1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

What do you guys want, a medal?

Payroll doesn't determine the degree of success. Take the Yankees, for example.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patfan11394. Show patfan11394's posts

stop hating, coming back from down 7 runs in an elimiation game in the playoffs that late in a game is special and hasnt been done before. we didnt just win the sereis, but whats wrong with us celebrating until saturday night comes?? GO REDSOX!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patfan11394. Show patfan11394's posts

yeah keep living in the past d-bag...lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

hahahaha. i love you jets. silly boy. its not about being the best. in 04 we weren't the best team, the yankees had a better year and had us dead to rights, we just rose up like champions in the darkest hour. Last year, Cleveland should have beat us, but we rose up like champions in the darkest hour. Last night, rose up in the darkest hour. It is about resilience Jets. That is what we are saying. And nobody said we are the best. The Angels were the best and we beat them handily. The Rays for all intensive purposes are the better team, kudos to them and their little payroll. But, excuse the cliche Jets, NEVER UNDERTIMATE THE HEART OF A CHAMPION. Oh right, you already know about that because apparently you watched your club win 26 championships. Thats awesome. I hope you have been enjoying every one of them this October.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[Quote]Yo!

I'll hate when you guys get to 27. Of course i'll be dead and long gone (I'm only 24) when you guys get to 10 so I won't need to worry about that.

Adios![/Quote]

Sox get to 27 before the Yankees, who bite, do.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

Figures MrJets is a NYY fan....they seem to really put a bad spin on Rays fans....here is someone talking trash and really being a jerk and you think, "Gee, I'd like the Rays if it weren't for their terrible fans." only to find out that its a bitter, Living In The Past Scored Four Touchdowns In One Game of Highschool Football Yankee fan.

Yeah...anyone who constantly brings up the 26 rings is just another Al Bundy (TV reference, doncha know?)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

Beside that, don't see how "either way we loose" since we are still playing in October IN SPITE OF all our injuries.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Classless Leon, classless. Had TB won, I was more than prepared to offer my congratulations on their victory.

You could've congratulated the RS on an historic victory, but you choose to revel in your own misery.

Do you think that posting your misery in here makes RS fans happy or sad? The more bitterness you show, the happier Red Sox fans are.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

MR JETS - You are the worst example of band wagon fan - you know you are really desparate when you bring out

we got 26 how many do you have - how many did you actually see -1 or 2
    because I doubt you were a fan before 1996.

Get of your high horse - cheer up - next year is your year because your payroll will got to 300 million and you will have

tex
    CC
    Manny
    and AJ

then you can spout of on how the resilient yankees came back and won the title

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from vic5014. Show vic5014's posts

that's easy, what we want is for all the gloating Yanks fans to eat their crow and be so embarrassed they never come back to this board. I have no problem with Yanks fans as long as they're willing to have an intelligent, rational conversation without all the fanboyism and immature "nyah, nyah, your season just ended" crap. Besides, I didn't go to the Yankees boards and gloat when they failed to make the playoffs, so don't come here and makes asses of yourselves, 'kay?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtDog78. Show DirtDog78's posts

I'm not going to be too upset if the Sox loses tomorrow night. They had a great season, defending their championship with a lot of pride. They battled through a lot of adversities (injuries and Manny) to get this far into the playoffs its already remarkable. So if they don't win, I'm sure the FO will retool the team this off season and make another run next year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreamer007. Show dreamer007's posts

i would rather have another WS RING than a medal

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from acious. Show acious's posts

Go home troll

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from headofted. Show headofted's posts

[Quote]Payroll doesn't determine the degree of success. Take the Yankees, for example.[/Quote] very good point, the yankees have only won 26 world championships...........since they have the highest payroll I guess that is about right..........so who are the other highest payroll teams, I guess the second highest payroll team should have the second most championships and the third highest payroll should have the third most championships etc............right

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtDog78. Show DirtDog78's posts

Don't we all want to see another championship rolling rally in 2 weeks or so? But let's face it, there's just too much to overcome, last year, everyone was healthy, and Manny was happy. Things didn't go as well this time around, just apperciate they were able to accomplish despite the huge adversities. So no frown faces if they lose tomorrow, okay?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from luvthebosox. Show luvthebosox's posts

Chew that piece of meat you have been swallowing before you choke to death!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtDog78. Show DirtDog78's posts

Thats not really fair to say, the new Rays ownreship has already start spending more money and give long term contracts to several of their bigger named players.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

yeah mrjet, we want a medal. P.S. when you say "adios", would you please mean it?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gwell39. Show gwell39's posts

Yo! How are you, a yankee fan, gonna bring up payroll? If your theory that a $42 million dollar club has no buisness winning were to hold any water, then that would mean you are rooting for the biggest group of under-achieving bums ever assembled.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

What a vicious post. It speaks volumes for your countenance and temperament...shame and a sin.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Dear Jealous Yankee Fan:
    Yes, a medal would be nice. Please inscribe "Red Sox:Team of the Decade" on it.

Sections
Shortcuts