1. You have chosen to ignore posts from REBEL. Show REBEL's posts

What is your 2009 AL East Projection?

Y'ALL JUST REMEMBER THAT A LOSS IN APRIL=A LOSS IN SEPTEMBER, AND SAME FOR A WIN!! THE OLD SAYING THAT NOBODY WINS THE PENNANT IN APRIL IS BULLCRAP!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from javaukti. Show javaukti's posts

I see CC as another Big Unit NY experiment. This isn't the NL Central playin the Buccos, Reds and Stros. He's not a good post season pitcher. He'll be gone in three years to the west coast or back to the NL Central

If CC is a bust (I think he may actually have one), then he is going nowhere. Yanks are stuck with him for life. Sure he has an opt-out after 3 years, but no one will give him $$$ close to what he's making.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MWGray. Show MWGray's posts

Red Sox
    Yankees
    Rays
    Orioles
    Blue Jays

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

TB
    BOS *
    NY
    TOR
    BAL

* no wild card (too many inter div games)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Yankees
    Rays
    Red Sox
    Blue Jats
    Orioles

We are not ready to compete against our improved divisional rivals. Are the Sox still looking for a BIG bat? I thought so until just recently, now I'm not so sure. If not this ownership group should be ashamed to show it's face at games this year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jim-Halpert. Show Jim-Halpert's posts

[Quote] I see CC as another Big Unit NY experiment. This isn't the NL Central playin the Buccos, Reds and Stros. He's not a good post season pitcher. He'll be gone in three years to the west coast or back to the NL Central

If CC is a bust (I think he may actually have one), then he is going nowhere. Yanks are stuck with him for life. Sure he has an opt-out after 3 years, but no one will give him $$$ close to what he's making.[/Quote]

How can he be gone in 3 years if the Yankees are stuck with him for life?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[Quote]

The yankees as currently constituted, are a third place team to the sox and rays. NO Cf, and no catcher. No depth in the pitching department. They will need to improve if they want to compete for the division.

Rays have improved. Adding another bullpen arm and two outfielders will help. They have a studly starting staff. If this team gets injured in their rotation, they will be out of it quick.

Red sox have the best team they have ever fielded, imo. They are the favorites.

[/Quote]

Finally someone else who realizes the Yankees have huge gaping holes that they really have not even looked into filling. Everyone is bitching about the how the Red Sox are weakening the team just to make money, while the Yankees have huge money coming off the books, have a new stadium, and refuse address the depth issues they have.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

Baltimore shocks the world with 100 wins

Baltimore
    Boston
    NY
    Tampa
    Toronto

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DWIGHTRIGHT. Show DWIGHTRIGHT's posts

baltimore

toronto

tampa

new york

boston

now stand on your head and it will make better sense.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwdad. Show dwdad's posts

Rays 93-69
    Sox 93-69
    Yankees 92-70

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DWIGHTRIGHT. Show DWIGHTRIGHT's posts

[Quote][Quote]
    Yankees
    Rays
    Red Sox
    Blue Jats
    Orioles

We are not ready to compete against our improved divisional rivals. Are the Sox still looking for a BIG bat? I thought so until just recently, now I'm not so sure. If not this ownership group should be ashamed to show it's face at games this year.
    [/Quote]

AMEN!!!![/Quote](LAW2005?)

A MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from akman75. Show akman75's posts

[Quote]1. Yankees
    2. Rays
    3. Jays
    4. Red Sox
    5. Orioles.

This Red Sox fan since Yaz' rookie year believes the Sox have given up on '09, and are planning on '10. Pathetic offseason moves, with gaping offensive holes.

WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR![/Quote]

You're round the bend... Gaping holes. This is the SAME offense that got to the ALCS. Get a clue buddy! Bay is going to put up to close to what Manny was doing. The improvement in the defensive side will undoubtedly make up for the offensive gap if there is one. Ortiz shouldn't miss 40+ games this year and our bullpen is top notch now! But yeah, they're planning for '10!! lol One year deals tend to make me think that way too!