1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

what makes a true patriot fan?

I am planning a Fenway trip for my four girls this summer. They were born in VA but love all boston sports.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gordotomase. Show gordotomase's posts

Im one of those guys whose been a die-hard, no holds barred fan since 1960.......does time count...nope, not at all...all it takes is absolute love and dedication...to Patriot Nation......pure love..and defense of the realm...especially these days...to hell with the invading hate r outsiders...we're the sh@t, and let them all take a big whiff...if you think like that, you're a true pats fan...peace

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gazzzmann. Show gazzzmann's posts

I'm at least one of the fans since 1960,when all we had were the giants,Y A title,and co.The minute the Boston Patriotswere formed I was hooked WE HAD OUR OWN TEAM,but I was 18 and had a lot of other things going on,my reason for being a real PATRIOT FAN, i've got at least a dozen shirts ,a Pat blanket on my bedroom wall� and a flag hanging from my house,and� licence plate holders,and A key chain!!�� the Celtics are not far from a champioship the sox will be there,�����but,I cant wait�for camp to open,and get�back the�SUPER�BOWL�� we deserve and shut all these '''haters''up�����������������������������

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gordotomase. Show gordotomase's posts

By the way....sometimes the pats fans that don't live here have the TOUGHEST TIME OF ALL...if you dig the elvis head, or old pat patriot, you're a fan too...just like all of us who were born here....and don't let anyone tell you otherwise...in that way, we ARE Patriot Nation!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaybone72. Show jaybone72's posts

Back in 1976 I was 10 years old. I was in the 5th grade. On school picture day I insisted on wearing my Steve Grogan jersey for my picture. A battle ensued with my mother...I won out! I still have that picture and am most proud to be wearibg my OLD NUMBER 14! Today I am a season ticket holder and a die hard Pats Fan! I went to 12 Patriot games last year including the SUPERBOWL! I'll be there again for the 2008 season. I am not alone! Patriot fans rule the universe! Everyone else is green with envy!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

You obviously have a right to your opinion.� I will� continue to disagree with you in that I don't feel �that the Pats have been treated fairly in this matter. Nothing personal.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gazzzmann. Show gazzzmann's posts

elvis head is a disgrace,bring back PAT PATRIOT,its a New England symbol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hooterdawg. Show hooterdawg's posts

Jackoff48 - my post was directed at intelligent fans, not foul-mouthed ex-Southie punks who�are beneath understanding my point. FYI, the Lowell Giants were a ACFL team that played in 1966-1968. The Boston Patriots were created in 1960. You do the math...oh, I fogot. Ur a trucker from Dorchester. Nevermind. But thanks for letting us all know about the background of�the typical�fan who supports the Pats�cheating. �The demographics are interesting. I'm sure the Vikings don't miss having a ol' trucker from Boston as a fan. You wouldn't fit in as a Viking fan. They have different standards. �The Vikings ran players out of town for just partying - they would most certainly run a coach out of town for cheating.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hooterdawg. Show hooterdawg's posts

"So whats your point?�

We are not the Vikings...."Jack48 lives in MN but claims he is a Patriot fanatic no matter what.� I was making the point that cheating and other such rule breaking doesn't fit in with the MN community.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Sorry to disapoint you, but I am a fully functioning adult who does his job and pays his taxes and understands loyalty.I feel sorry for your parents that they produced such a useess waste of space as yourself. Try growing up and developing some moral fiber before criticisizing others. I am of course wasting my time trying to reach a person�like you but� I sincerely hope that the ill you wish on others visits you in spades.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hooterdawg. Show hooterdawg's posts

"Goes to show you true stories are pretty funny!!! I don't think Uncle Vinny thought it was !! I wouldn't have thrown him out but he droned on the topic for over an hour!!"That's hilarious. I'm sure Uncle Vinny would not have gone off on you if he wasn't sick of your nonsense already. He was already aware that Belicheat�had cheated with the Giants' secretary ( the NJ ho) while they were still both married.�He was aware that Belicheat Fedex'd her boxes of cash from the Patriot's office. He was already aware that Belicheat bought her a NY townhouse, but the divorce judge wouldn't let her stay in that sexpalace. I don't blame Vinny for leaving. At least you should be thankful that he didn't shoot you first...:P

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

NJ PatsI feel sorry for�Hooter's parents who I am sure were good people. To have produced such an ignorant arrogant fool must be an embarassment they have to�tolerate��daily.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

� I am sorry�that your parents are� incontinent but �don't assume that it applies to everyone. I glad you were able to spare some change for your father in the park. You must be a good son.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hooterdawg. Show hooterdawg's posts

"See there you go again....with personal attacks on an individual whom you dont even know"Yes, I don't personally know Belicheat, but he is a celebrity whose life is an open book.Isn't it hilarious that all the nasty bitter posters on here� DON'T EVEN LIVE IN NEW ENGLAND. That's why I consider them bandwagon fans. They seem to have no life and spend all their time on forums like this insulting other posters. They have noting to say about football - they probably never even played the game.��NJPatsfan, you seem to be itching for a fight with someone. I don't even know you, but here you are trying to start a fight with me because...well...that's what internet cowards do: they talk tuff in here because they are wimps in reallife. Good luck to you. Try and get some sun this holiday so that you don't look so�pasty.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

I don't know where somebody like you comes from but please tell so I can avoid it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

NJI think if Hooter ever said anything about football his universal ignorance would be exposed immediately. As for bitter people, I didn't know this putz from Adam and he attacks me without even reading my posts. If that doesn't exemplify a bitter troll�I don't know what does.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hooterdawg. Show hooterdawg's posts

"As for the rest of the individuals here who want to talk about football.....what do we all look forward for in this upcoming season?� "1. I see a typically competitive AFC South where the Jags�will upset the Colts for the division. Both will get into the playoffs.2. I see an improved AFC East where the Pats lose at least a couple of games within the division. The Bills and Dolphins will improve with�several extra wins each. The Jets are an unknown, but probably come in last in the division.3. The AFC North will be a dogfight between the Browns and Steelers. It is a division that will get stronger through internal competition.� I see Brady Quinn finally getting his shot and dragging the Browns into the playoffs with a WC. 4. The AFC West could surprise this year with greater balance. I still don't like Norv Turner, and he had a bunch of lucky wins last year. But they still are the strength of the division. East- PatsSouth - JagsNorth - SteelersWest - ChargersWC - BrownsWC- Colts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Hooter is sad in a waqy. He is so devoid of loyalty that he can't comprehend it in others. How would you like to be his wife or employer.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

I stand corrected. You do know something about football. I doubt that thePats will lose a couple of games within the division, but the rest of your analysis is reasonable.� I am actually sorry that the post unecessarily became personal but before you accuse people of being or doing things you should find out the truth of the accusations.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeseman. Show cheeseman's posts

I don't know if my opinion matters because i rarely post, but what the hell.

Anytime i question my own fanhood, i just remember that thousands of miles away there is a squish the fish and berry the bears pennant side by side on the wall of the closet at my parents house.

I be a liar if i said there weren't times that watching and playing sports were only in my periphery, but they were always there. And so were my local teams.

I went from Boston to New York City after college, and have a certain pride that comes from being behind enemy lines from 97 to 06 in the big apple. Contrary to what some people think, being away from home makes your bond with local sports teams even tighter. Its a reason to call your dad from a bar in brooklyn collect from a pay phone when the pats win a tight game, or the sox, or celts, or whatever. You remember the good times with your dad when you were young and it keeps you in touch with old friends.

i think a true fan is one who roots for and wants their team to win, period.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from a2433j. Show a2433j's posts

Okay, you're a "true fan." No one's disagreeing with you.

Now what?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

You understand loyalty. Thanks

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

I misjudged Hooter's football knowledge. His picks are reasonable.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

hey gazzman im not criticizeing someone for being a fan at 1960,my tenure started at 1977.i was just stateing rather if you been a fan one day to 50 yrs a true fan is in your heart sure some people havent dealt with the pains of loseing seasons as we have,but those who didnt are now feeling the pains of what the media is trying to do with the accomplishments the pats have had.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

i agree with you our opinions are ours is one right over the other.this could be an endless debate.but it will remain our opinion.this spygate crap has hurt me and a lot of fans.right now its a sore subject.as much as we may not like it people will question the pats sucess of the past.as for me and the fan i am i wont except a tarnish,or an asteris.i dont hate bill for what went on,but i know some fans are hurt,and are upset with our coach.they have that right to feel the way they feel.my opinion may be diffrent then theres,but i cant say im right,and your wrong.

Sections
Shortcuts