1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

What Team Will You Root For????

Just curious, who would you like to see win the SB now that the Patriots are out ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

anyone but Indy and the Giants. I don't want a Manning bowl and all the media garbage that will go with it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

Everyone that plays against dolts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scdv44. Show scdv44's posts

Noone....who is there to route for? Ok one of the 8-8 teams just to prove a point that the new playoff system is stupid....win 11 games you should get in over 8-8/9-7 teams. Its simple....It makes sense.....but the NFL won't do it because they make more money if a west coast 8-8 team gets in over an 11-5 east coast team. I vote for a New England boycott....no playoffs....no superbowl.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

Bolts kill colts first round in SD. You heard it here first.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

the only thing I'll be routing for is a speedy recovery for Brady!
    But if I had to pick, Titians!!!! I hate every other team!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

Yeah - I'd go with the Titans....my girlfriend and her family are Colts fans, so I still need the edge in smack talk....though I appreciate what they do. I can respect Kerry Collins and their D, but I'm not sold they're going to pull it off. The Chargers (if they make it) and Ravens have an obnoxiousness to their team I can't stand, and Pittsburgh has enough titles for a while. NFC - I'd pull for Atlanta. So Atlanta vs. Titans......god, that sounds like a boring game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

Falcons. They're about an hour away from where I live, and I like that they've been able to re-invent themselves after the Vick-the-dog-strangler era. Plus, they're the team that first introduced me to football back in the Deion Sanders/Tim McKyer days. Still wish NE was in it though. bummer.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

[Quote]Yeah - I'd go with the Titans....my girlfriend and her family are Colts fans, so I still need the edge in smack talk....though I appreciate what they do. I can respect Kerry Collins and their D, but I'm not sold they're going to pull it off. The Chargers (if they make it) and Ravens have an obnoxiousness to their team I can't stand, and Pittsburgh has enough titles for a while. NFC - I'd pull for Atlanta. So Atlanta vs. Titans......god, that sounds like a boring game.[/Quote]

A boring Superbowl sounds good to me!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Couldn't care less, moongirl. I am a PATS fan. When your team is not in the playoffs, all football becomes now is a spectator sport to see some good football, that's it. All my kids are Ravens fans, so, there may be some parental favoritism there. It will be funny to see the troll posts, though, as they will try hard to look intelligent!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

The current World Champions, the mighty New York Giants, of course.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctpat. Show ctpat's posts

falcons or titans-- vikings don't bother me too much although they did "steal" garrett mills from us!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[Quote]The current World Champions, the mighty New York Giants, of course.[/Quote]

Oh, my GOD, Jar, you are rooting for the Giants! I don't think so this year, they don't have Tyree for that miracle catch! Anyway... you have a team in, we don't, that the way it is.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Since the Patriots are out of it I'll cheer for my local team...the Panthers. Although it would be great to see Matt Ryan get there as a rookie. For the AFC, I think the wild card teams could both win next week. Whatever happens, I'd LOVE to see both Indy and the Giants make it to the championship game...and BOTH choke! Wouldn't that just CRUSH the jock strokers at ESPN (and in the league offices) to be so close to their all-Manning "fiesta" only to have it choked away at the last minute! But I think if the Chargers win tonight they will once again bounce the Colts out one-and-done! Not that they'll be able to go into Pittsburgh or Nashville though! My guess is all eight teams playing this week will be out by the second round.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccb2006. Show ccb2006's posts

[Quote]Couldn't care less, moongirl. I am a PATS fan. When your team is not in the playoffs, all football becomes now is a spectator sport to see some good football, that's it. All my kids are Ravens fans, so, there may be some parental favoritism there. It will be funny to see the troll posts, though, as they will try hard to look intelligent![/Quote]

I agree with you bill...since the Pats are out, who cares ? I will watch every game Im sure but dont really care at this point.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

I root for the Patriots and only the Patriots. I'm not sure who I'm betting on yet though.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

Dont know Moongirl - All I know is I will do my part by not watching whomever it is. My vote counts. Hope its the lowest rated SB in recent history.

Still want to know why the times of the games played tonight were changed by Goodell. I think after seeing the outcome we all know why. Be intersting to see if Manning Bowl (Indy VS Giants) is being manufactured behind the scenes. Time will tell.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from boulderpatriot. Show boulderpatriot's posts

Preferably the Falcons and Titans. I despise the Horsies, Steelers, Ravens, and Chargers. And You have to love the Matt Ryan story. Awesome.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trible. Show Trible's posts

I have no problem saying the Colts. Brady and Manning, Manning and Brady. That's what the history books will talk about when they talk of this decade.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

As long as there is pro football i will watch the games and root for the raven-falcons in the super bowl.

Atlanta and Philly are hot, baltimore has the best D in the league.

looks like indy goes to san diego so far, hope the chargers beat them. i think tenn will get beat at home in the second round.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[Quote] 99% of Patriot fans are fairweather fans....that is a fact! [/Quote]

Do you have a link to the hard data? I would love to take a look at it.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Please dont ignore my question. Where is the link to all this hard data proving that 99% of all Patriots fans are fairweather fans? You claimed you had facts, lets see them.