1. You have chosen to ignore posts from waldenlou. Show waldenlou's posts

What the?

Oh my!!!!! What is going on?!?!?!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogwhacker. Show dogwhacker's posts

What the?

TOTALLY UNPREPARED

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3404186. Show user_3404186's posts

What the?

seriously...preaseason yes..but this is pathetic..no rhythym of any kind...i can believe this is the NE patriots..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

What the?

Preseason or not...this team looks in trouble...oh my...I havn't seen such
    p*ss poor football since late 80's early 90's...wow

Base defense or not...base offense or not...good grief.

If they think they can just "turn it on" once the season begins...I think they're mistaken. I just don't have a good feeling the way BB has gone about preparing for this season. He "seems" to have taken different course this year....WHY?

Getting sick to my stomach tonite. They look nowhere near ready to start the season. They will get their lunch handed to them if they don't get it gear and SOON.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kirkmichaels. Show kirkmichaels's posts

What the?

Holy Crap! I'm a DJ in the middle of doing a Wedding in Connecticut and "watching" the play by play on NFL.com on my laptop and can't beleive what I'm seeing. Be right back, I gotta cut the cake...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from spinalpap. Show spinalpap's posts

What the?

You can cut the cake while the Pats cut the cheese! It looks like we will be taking a step back this year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3404186. Show user_3404186's posts

What the?

the way they are playing looks like last year dolphins

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from renteriastinks. Show renteriastinks's posts

What the?

This is no way to balme on Cassel. We have many more worries then him. Lets start with injuries and the off line and def line. We might have lost Welker tonight on a stupid punt return in pre season. We have no line and light and neal might stay on pup list. Where is Adalius Thomas???? Then let say the def line has been push away 2 games in a row not many sack not many key stops. This is going to be a very very long season lucky if we go 8-8. The Special team is now a problem this is such an embrassment to watch this team right now

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevinjake1966. Show kevinjake1966's posts

What the?

OMG, what the hell is going on here? I hate to sound negative but there is just no way fans can walk away feeling good about this coming season. The "this is only preseason" statement doesn't cut it anymore

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

What the?

Do we really suck? Or are they just that good?!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

What the?

gutteriz looks good ,but i would like him to start with the first string guys to get a real good look at him.and see how well of a player he is,or can be.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

What the?

Is this the same team that went 16-0 in the reg. season last yr???? It sure doesn't look like it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from brknwing. Show brknwing's posts

What the?

Sad very very sad!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

What the?

the sky is fallin ,,the sky is fallin...id rather they suck now and into week 5 and win the whole damn thing than win 18 straight and suffer from cramps in the SB.until they lose a regular season game.and its been two yrs.then ill worry............a lil concerned at the lack of chemistry ..yes........concerned about the season....HELL NO

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

What the?

TEAMS PICKED TO POSSIBLY WIN IT ALL.......COWBOYS.....LOOKING SAD..CHARGERS.........SAD AND NO MERRIMAN.....PATS .SAD...........I GUESS IT REALLY IS THE CARDINALS YEAR!!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from boulderpatriot. Show boulderpatriot's posts

What the?

Relax. It is preseason. They play the Cheifs in week one. Let them ease into things and try to keep the guys healthy that don't need 4 pre-season games. My lord. Settle down. I remember similar post the past few years and the pats did quite well. They will be fine. 12-4 at worst and ramping up at the right time. Chargers Colts and Shaguars will be good, but the Pats are definitely in that class.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

What the?

relax people........i cant believe you dolts havent noticed that ive been busy coaching the us water polo team back to glory.......ill be back in week one to right the ship.sincerely BB aka. T Schroeder

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

What the?

I think everyone is jumping the gun a bit here. If I remember correctly they went 1-3 in the preseason a few times. And won Super Bowls. Bill is just playing around. Once they hit the field in the KC game it will look like a completely different team. As for Cassel, it seems they're giving him enough rope to hang himself. I'm sure Tom, Randy, Adalius, and the rest have not forgotten how to play. That's what I hate about preseason. Nobody really cares about winning, it's all situations. Or maybe Bill is instructing them to look like crap in the "games"...and they'll come out and blow teams away like last September! Either way, I'd hold off on the heart attacks in August!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

What the?

Will you people please just relax?
    Are you forgetting what division you 're in?
    You're guaranteed at least six wins just by showing up.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from brknwing. Show brknwing's posts

What the?

Bub ageed no H attacks in august, but we as fans are so used to the pats winning ways that we want them to win everything even these assinine preseason games, I realize were probably jumping the gun here because BB doesn't seeem to be to concerned, he was downright cordial after the game. As sad as that game was last night i'll reserve my judgment for the regular season. Amd then I'll have my H attack LOL.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ieyetouch. Show ieyetouch's posts

What the?

I tend to agree Mojo. It's difficult to judge because I don't know what BB's objectives were in this game (or the prior two). However, there were a boat load of poor individual performances. The O line problem is HUGE. Unless there is a quantum jump here, it will be difficult to pass OR run.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon-sense. Show uncommon-sense's posts

What the?

Dude you guys are crazy! Stop it, please your gonna look foolish in a few weeks.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from codered43092. Show codered43092's posts

What the?

zigzag is a dbag!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

What the?

Well, my goodness! I must say, the panic on this thread is certainly more entertaining than any preseason NFL action I've seen in the last month or so. I can scarecly imagine the universal thrombosis that may take place in here should the Pats play poorly in a game that actually counts.
    It kind of makes me nostalgic for the slapstick days of the Sullivans or -- heaven help us -- Victor Kiam. There weren't many fans back then (certainly nowhere near as many as now claim to have been), but those of us who filled half that wretched excuse for a stadium knew what it was to support a team no matter what kind of buffoonery was put on display. Look at the bright side: At least you're not fair-weather Cardinals fans.

I suspect the Pats will be fine when the whistle blows for real.

Some of you guys, on the other hand . . .

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 18coltfire. Show 18coltfire's posts

What the?

you have been warned---this will be a lost season for you...

Sections
Shortcuts