1. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon-sense. Show uncommon-sense's posts

What was Archie thinking?

Another tip: It's not a girls name. Elisha was a mighty prophet in the BIBLE. You may want to think out your responses before you send them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon-sense. Show uncommon-sense's posts

I am not tryin to get in religious debate with you nor do I speak venom. But consequently since you went there. The BIBLE is not fiction it is the "Word of Truth" and you are not the bearer of truth but some little punk who likes to start crap and in no way is capable of finishing it. And nice the census data you use is from 1990 when Elisha lived in the time period known as BC or Before Christ. So I think given the longevity� the "fiction book" is more credible.

And I care what the Book says.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from travlinterry. Show travlinterry's posts

HAAAA!! Then Eli will be "DOUBLE-STUFFED" !!! HAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from daniellecorinne. Show daniellecorinne's posts

I don't think Peyton is in the bible and why hasn't anyone mentioned that Peyton can be a girls name too

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from guinness02122. Show guinness02122's posts

I thought that was Elijah.� Maybe it can either be Elisha or Elijah.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lumber909. Show lumber909's posts

Thanks for the clarification.� I think the original post was an attempt at humor and not an invitation to start a religious debate (which by definition is pointless).��I obviously don't know you, but�your tone suggests that you are less of the type who has�quiet, strong�convictions and more the type who likes to handle snakes on Saturday nights down at the revival tent.� BTW I've read and enjoyed some of your posts regarding football in the past.�

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon-sense. Show uncommon-sense's posts

You've guessed correctly my friend. I have only a few things that I love in life. Jesus, My Wife, Football and music and I will gladly speak in the defense of any of them at will.

I don't go looking for debates but I also am not afraid to bear his reproach. The world hates him and as other writers have suggested they are entitled to thier opinions same way I am entitled to mine.

Anyways to keep it light hearted. I wouldn't name my child Elisha or Eli but I will say the Pats win big this week.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon-sense. Show uncommon-sense's posts

Without going too deep into it yes the world hates Jesus and that is evident in almost every thing you see daily. When an athlete who professes his faith people are cynical. When our country's history is mentioned in the same sentence as Christianity many cringe. When politicians claim a certain faith. It goes on and on.

Bro I am not perfect I have character issues like others and� I'm not judging others lives. But really what I'm saying is true.� I'm not sure if it was you that said it or not but the "Archie was a Jesus freak" shows exactly what I'm talking about. Hey call me a Jesus Freak I'll consider it an honor.

But hey this is a football forum lets talk football.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon-sense. Show uncommon-sense's posts

It is up to God to judge and you will be judged whether you believe or not. I am not self rightous.� It would seem that description is more suited for you as evidenced by your reply. I tried to be cordial with you but for some reason you think its more appropiate to be rude.

A persons faith is not a personal thing. According to Jesus's teaching in the bible.

Mark 16: 15-16 "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned".�

Sounds personal to me. I can back that up with many scriptures. Dude face it you are full of hate and for no good reason. I didn't insult you but you want to label me and call me out. Go ahead because I know who I am and I know what I believe.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon-sense. Show uncommon-sense's posts

You know what Ltown1 I have spoken with many people like you over the years so I have some understanding. Despite what you may think about me your wrong. Not only that but your speech betrays you because in your rantings you reveal that 1 you do know that God is real and 2 you are not in a right relationship with him.

I am not going to reply to your hate anymore since its a waste of my time and I have work to do. But I will finish by saying that you are a backslider and you know what that means. God loves and will gladly take you back but you have to forgive yourself.

You can go on posting things about me if that makes you happy for the moment becasue I can rest knowing that until your heart gets right you will be miserable and without contentment. Keep telling yourself that I am full of it but you know the truth and it haunts you because you can't escape it.

So have a nice day and write whatever you want.

Hey this is a football forum right?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lumber909. Show lumber909's posts

Ibarros,From a casual observer--your words are having the opposite of their intended effect.� You're making yourself look foolish and giving religion�a bad name

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lumber909. Show lumber909's posts

Spaceman,Couldn't agree more about the phony hick Manning clan.� There was an article on Eli in yesterday's NYT that almost made me�feel sorry�for the guy.� It basically said that Eli is the ulitmate mama's boy,� Peyton and the other brother were Archie's favorites and that Archie didn't have much to do with Eli when he was home from speaking engagements--Eli being more introspective and preferring to go antique shopping with his mom !! to being dragged to every sporting event with Archie and horseface. Interesting.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from u240robert. Show u240robert's posts

It's common, having old time guy names associated with girls now.
    In Gone With The Wind one of the main characters was Ashley Wilkes
    played by Leslie Howard an man actor.
    Now most will think Ashley is a female name, but I have met dudes
    with the name Ashley.