1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tredawnt. Show tredawnt's posts

What's up with this???

I don't like it. I agree. Too much scrolling.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon-sense. Show uncommon-sense's posts

What's up with this???

Not that I post too often anyways... but this new format is terrible for quick reading during work. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjMakaveli. Show jjMakaveli's posts

What's up with this???

Yes it is much slower, and the navigation is weird. The bread crumb navigation is here Forums / Sports / Patriots / On the front burner
    on the top of the page above the title of the thread "Whats up with this"

The links are not underlined so I could not find them at first.

Also the pages load slow and moving from page to page is slow also, very very slow.

Also editing posts is SUPER nice for those of us who are in a stupid rush and make spelling mistakes.

And getting an email when someone replies to your post is nice too.

They will most likely fix most of these problems. I hope

Way too much scrolling makes pages load slow.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DADDYOBOB. Show DADDYOBOB's posts

What's up with this???

cokelore_left_newcoke.png

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

What's up with this???

Me no like. And this -2 at the end of my username truly sucks. Kinda hard to figure why anybody thought this was a better way to do this.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

What's up with this???

Agreed on all points, Very cumbersome board!

which post was this a reference to?

I'm all for change, but jeesh.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

What's up with this???

[Quote]Agreed on all points, Very cumbersome board!

which post was this a reference to?

I'm all for change, but jeesh.[/Quote]

Wait .. I've been a member since 2006

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MNPatFan2001. Show MNPatFan2001's posts

What's up with this???

I signed in and with a slightly different sign in ( said to create one). My old screen names shows up but says I just signed today. Weird.

Will take some getting adjustment time.  Hopefully they can add an ignore.   I liked to jump pages if they had already been read.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

What's up with this???

I don't like this new way

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrogLegs. Show FrogLegs's posts

What's up with this???

I don't like it either.
    Why not using a tree structure (à la Google discussion groups), it makes far it easier to see in long threads what is referring to what???
    Why this "-2" added to your login as your "Screen Name". Who needs a screen name different than your login???

Beside the cosmetics I don't see any improvements here.
    Too bad... :-(

Greetings from France.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gordotomase. Show gordotomase's posts

What's up with this???

It blowsw..but at least it's not the herald...so I'm happy   :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gordotomase. Show gordotomase's posts

What's up with this???

what was that about editing?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gordotomase. Show gordotomase's posts

What's up with this???

what was that about editing?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

What's up with this???

jack;

i think that's what happens when you sign in under this new system, even if you already had an id (which is what it tells you to do).

as is my normal MO,  I ignored the instructions, didn't sign in and i don't get the -2. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hooterdawg. Show hooterdawg's posts

What's up with this???

[Quote]It blowsw..but at least it's not the herald...so I'm happy   :)[/Quote]

It sounds like the Herald - a lot of negative comments. Herald comments are usually attacking the paper, the editors, Tomase, etc., but rarely about the topic discussed. It makes Comments worthless there.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orristhebest.. Show Orristhebest.'s posts

What's up with this???

This whole setup STINKS and this board is going to die a quick death if they dont change it back ASAP

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjMakaveli. Show jjMakaveli's posts

What's up with this???

[Quote]     AMEN, brother Bub!! This new set-up sucks.[/Quote]

Agreed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 00chief00. Show 00chief00's posts

What's up with this???

Yeah this new forum setup is horrible, why can't we edit our posts like before? You know a forum is bad when none of the usual posters are posting. Hope they can update/improve it alot.........

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gordotomase. Show gordotomase's posts

What's up with this???

[Quote]gordo

please tell me what the 2 stands for????.....[/Quote]

Jack...hell if I know....I think it means...you might have two ld's..that's never a bad thing!!!!   :)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gordotomase. Show gordotomase's posts

What's up with this???

[Quote]gordo

Jack...hell if I know....I think it means...you might have two ld's..that's never a bad thing!!!!   :)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gordotomase. Show gordotomase's posts

What's up with this???

[Quote]gordo

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from gordotomase. Show gordotomase's posts

What's up with this???

[Quote]gordo

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

What's up with this???

I miss the old set-up! The only problem with the old set-up were the trolls.  It is now hard to find your way around.  Instead of the most recent posts it is the most active posts (which I think is stupid). 

Please change it back!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1841349. Show user_1841349's posts

What's up with this???

I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The switched me back to hart lee from chung, this whole setup gives me a headache, which is why I haven't been around!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

What's up with this???

This is doodo

Sections
Shortcuts