1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Where did GAMER's Photo Go?????

I hate this new format!  How do I get to see GAMER's Bio Pics when she posts them??????  The ONLY good thing about the old format was GAMER's PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It must be a JETS/DOLTS/BOLTS Conspiracy to disorient me and other devoted GAMER FANS!!!!!!!! WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SAMBAM69. Show SAMBAM69's posts

I must say that this reeks of a NY TIMES conspiracy.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SAMBAM69. Show SAMBAM69's posts

conspriacy..yeah  xactly..delete this one too wipes

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxs04. Show Soxs04's posts

This format sucks....so far.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

All change takes time to get used to.  Remember dial telephones.  Am I missing something, or is font color not available. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

BB, You're right. This format is like the Colts & Titans....meaning they suck. Who's the moron ur aah genius that claims this brain child. What a freakin' piece a crap. Outta here. Good luck there friend.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Not allowing Gamers photo alone is a reason to call the new format a failure.  One other thing is how do you tell whose post you’re responding to?  Some of these posts get quite lengthy.  You could be reading comment #52 responding to comment #25 and never know it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Hey Gary!!!!  How is it hanging today???  The weather in Philly is spectacular today!  This NEW format is going over about as well as a tomase tome on donuts at an anorexia convention!!!  REALLY miss my morning GAMER visual fix.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

howdy bliss!

Evidently you can just add a comment, which doesn't notify the person you're responding to or hit the reply icon to respond to let the person know you're responding to his/her message.  Let me know if you got this message bliss.  I'm trying to figure out this thing and it's not off to a good start.

Crap!  No pictures of Gamer.  It's a conspiracy damn it!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

Everything is awful!  This new format is horrible.  I have to hit refresh at least 3 times to move around b.com.  Clicking on a command once does not do the trick.  Just terribly slow from what it was previous.  I see the trolls are back though!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[Quote]

howdy bliss!

Evidently you can just add a comment, which doesn't notify the person you're responding to or hit the reply icon to respond to let the person know you're responding to his/her message.  Let me know if you got this message bliss.  I'm trying to figure out this thing and it's not off to a good start.

Crap!  No pictures of Gamer.  It's a conspiracy damn it!

[/Quote]

Hey Gary!!!  I got your message on the board, but it no longer automatically forwards to your e-mail address like the old format used to do. I know nobody likes change, but there really wasn't anything wrong with the old format...except for the way the trools could monopolize the board at times.  this one is VERY SLOW as you have ascertained.  I REALLY miss mu morning GAMER fix though!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[Quote]Hey Gary!!!  I got your message on the board, but it no longer automatically forwards to your e-mail address like the old format used to do. I know nobody likes change, but there really wasn't anything wrong with the old format...except for the way the trools could monopolize the board at times.  this one is VERY SLOW as you have ascertained.  I REALLY miss my morning GAMER fix though!!![/Quote]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[Quote]Hey Gary!!!  I got your message on the board, but it no longer automatically forwards to your e-mail address like the old format used to do. I know nobody likes change, but there really wasn't anything wrong with the old format...except for the way the trools could monopolize the board at times.  this one is VERY SLOW as you have ascertained.  I REALLY miss my morning GAMER fix though!!![/Quote]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

bliss

The way they advertise this thing I thought it was going to be real slick.  It looks like we took several steps backwards.  The trolls win again.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

Even if I were used to it I still hate it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

Great I have 1 post and just joined today?!? Wow