1. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Where is Tom Brady??

Hey Hess, instead of worrying about the Pats QB, you should be worrying about the Jests. Last time I checked, Kellen Clemens wasn't a real starting QB.

And get ready for the Pats show. With galloway in the fold, the Pats WR corps can make any QB look good. So get ready for a Pats super bowl.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Where is Tom Brady??

Seems like the bugboy is talking to himself again. it's probably best since who could understand brain damaged babbling better than another brain damaged moron.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Where is Tom Brady??

[Quote]Hey Hess, instead of worrying about the Pats QB, you should be worrying about the Jests. Last time I checked, Kellen Clemens wasn't a real starting QB.

And get ready for the Pats show. With galloway in the fold, the Pats WR corps can make any QB look good. So get ready for a Pats super bowl.[/Quote]

This is how he vents his Jests anger. It's a standard practice of fans of decades long losers like the Jests to attack winners. In the bug's case that works for his life as well as football.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

Where is Tom Brady??

Leon, your basic premise is stupid. If Brady's not in Foxboro, then what? The Jets will find out how he's his rehab is coming along soon enough. Chalk up two more guaranteed W's on the schedule for the Pats in the AFC East.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Where is Tom Brady??

Hay look everyone it’s Bobby Boucher star of the Devision 1 South Central Louisiana State University Mud Dogs. I see you still have that Creepy man love obsession for Tom Brady. I hope you get this pathological disorder, that’s mainly associated with being the victim your entire life, checked out soon so you can move on with your life. Maybe you can start dating or move out of your mom’s basement. Baby steps Waterboy, baby steps.

“My Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush.”

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from benBlev. Show benBlev's posts

Where is Tom Brady??

I would tend to think that if he is golfing then his rehab is almost complete. So that is good news in my oppinion. Also as a right hander when driving 'in which Tom stated earlier in an interview is his most solid part of his golf game' you put a lot of twist on the left knee so.... A. that means it must be albsolutly fine and B. Maybe that sort of movement hes putting on the knee is good for it stretching it and working it out. For all we know his doctors could be encouraging him to do this... Just a thought

Ben

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from benBlev. Show benBlev's posts

Where is Tom Brady??

Leon if you truely want to discuss Tom Brady, give me a honest, serious response to my post

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Where is Tom Brady??

[Quote]I'll gladly address thge question of who is going to be the Jets QB when one is announced by Rex Ryan .[/Quote]

Actually, you did try and address who the Jets' QB will be already. You said it would be either Clemens or someone they bring in to camp. Remember? Quite an indirect way of stating that the Jets do not have a starting QB.

I personally can't wait for next season's Pats/Jets games. That Jets O-Line is tremendous, but they won't have anyone to protect. A lot of cap space to protect air. Just another way NY has gotten screwed by its previous coaches and their ridiculous owner.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Where is Tom Brady??

[Quote]

Actually, you did try and address who the Jets' QB will be already. You said it would be either Clemens or someone they bring in to camp. Remember? Quite an indirect way of stating that the Jets do not have a starting QB.

I personally can't wait for next season's Pats/Jets games. That Jets O-Line is tremendous, but they won't have anyone to protect. A lot of cap space to protect air. Just another way NY has gotten screwed by its previous coaches and their ridiculous owner.

[/Quote]

How many times over the years have you seen a team spend all their money on a QB and nothing on the O line to protect him? I guess the Jests just do everything backwards. I will miss laughing at the Mangina. Bugboy was so high on him and Farve last season he must be at a loss this year. He did mention their 'super bowl' quality defense once. I guess that means they'll lose by less which may be important if you bet the spread and the under.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Where is Tom Brady??

[Quote]

-

-

-

-

Are you sure he didn't mean he wanted a QB that wears a dress? We've all seen his man love for Brady. Maybe Farve didn't turn him on enough to divert his desire from our QB.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Where is Tom Brady??

Hess how bout a night time story. Please tell us the one about winning the national championship and the Heisman, it is so rich

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Where is Tom Brady??

If I remember correctly, Leon is throwing his support behind Danny's nephew, although I can't imagine why anyone would care.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Where is Tom Brady??

Leon, can you tell us a story? I want to hear about the time you grew some magic beans and saw the beanstock, and got the golden eggs. The same year you won the national championship. I just love that story, I cant seem to get enough of it. Can you share that one again so that everyone can hear it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Where is Tom Brady??

Often misinterpreted and always misquoted, what Franklin actually said was: "Early to bed and early to rise, and your girl goes out with other guys."

You could look it up.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

Where is Tom Brady??

Well guys you know I'm a big fan but I have to say, I've about had enough of the paparazzi B.S. with him and Gisele. I'd like to see him stay out of the 'hollywood' lime light from here on out this year (after his honeymoon is done). Take a lower profile, so to speak (I know it's hard for a guy as well known as he is but it can be done).

I'm happy for him that he's doing well healing and has married his dream girl, but let's get back to the business of football Tommy boy! :) Focus! lol

Yeah I know, if I were a guy I wouldn't be able to focus on FB with Gisele around, etc. etc. I know, I know. Guess it would kind of be like if I married my dream man (Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs, hee hee). Why the hell would I want to think about work?! ;-)

Laurie

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Where is Tom Brady??

I think a more important question is where is Leon's brain? We all know what Tom is doing, and given his history of preparation and his work ethic, we are not worried. The offseason programs haven't even started yet. Tom is on vacation. And to tell the truth, I wouldn't mind being on vacation with Gisele! I'm sure I would get plenty of workouts and excercise!!! Leon is obsessed with Brady, I suppose because his team doesn't even have a viable starting QB. Or maybe it's a gay thing. Sorry to disappoint you, Leon, but Tom is not gay! But maybe you can get your old QB to wear his pantyhose for you, you remember Broadway Joe! That might satisfy your perverted fantasies!!! And what are you doing "on the road"? I didn't know Belleview had field trips!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Where is Tom Brady??

Wait here it comes......
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Leon played what.........

Thats too funny....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Where is Tom Brady??

boo --

Have you ever had a conversation with a three-year-old who keeps asking "why?" no matter what you say?

Responding to Leon is like that.

The thread is not an attempt to actually answer the question, "Where is Tom Brady?" We all know where Brady is and most of us know the rules that govern when and how teams can work out. It's barely possible that even Leon himself knows these things -- there are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in Horatio's philosophy, after all -- but the point is that what folk of Leon's stripe garner from these kind of exchanges is attention. Haven't you noticed that Leon completely ignores clear, logical posts that address his questions, pretending there are no such posts, and only replies to the handful of people who respond at his level?

Leon can be entertaining in short burst.

But ultimately he's like every episode of Gilligan's Island.
    He's not going anywhere and the story never changes.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

Where is Tom Brady??

Chowing the finest vargina ever made! A little jealous neon-Leon?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Where is Tom Brady??

LOL! Leon-Hess can stop asking....

Brady is here
    The Patriots opened their offseason conditioning program yesterday, and Brady was present, according to new Patriots wide receiver Greg Lewis. During an introductory conference call with the New England media, Lewis let slip that No. 12 was indeed at Gillette Stadium. "I met Tom today at a workout and in the locker room," Lewis said. "He came up to me and welcomed me to the team. He seemed like a great guy. I've seen him on film do great things. I am just looking forward to [getting to work]."

DOH! Leon-Hess looks foolish AGAIN!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimFromSouthie. Show TimFromSouthie's posts

Where is Tom Brady??

Hey Leon: How the Jets looking this year? And tell us another story about your football career!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Where is Tom Brady??

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Where is Tom Brady??

Wait...leon played what?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL...football.....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Where is Tom Brady??

[Quote]
    Hey Leon: How the Jets looking this year? And tell us another story about your football career!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH[/Quote]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Where is Tom Brady??

[Quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH[/Quote]

Sections
Shortcuts