1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zitface. Show zitface's posts

Which city has more total Championships

the braves did not win in 1948 .. they lost to cleveland

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zitface. Show zitface's posts

both cities had original teams in each sport so it would be roughly 285 seasons with a combined 83 titles, meaning 29 percent of all MLB, NBA, NHL and SB era NFL seasons have ended with a Boston or NYC team winning

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zitface. Show zitface's posts

it broke my father's heart

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bababooey2007. Show bababooey2007's posts

you can't include jersey its not in the same state..it would be the celtics, bruins, pats and sox vs yanks, rangers, buffalo, islanders, jets, giants, and mets..no colleges..and just because the football teams play in nj doesn't mean they dont count..new york wins this cause of the yanks titles

it goes new york with 51 boston with 31 chicago with 23 detroit with 21 and la with 16..now so of these championships were won by teams that aren't in the city anymore but still won with the cities name...toranto and montreal have more championships then boston but some of those wins are from cfl teams and really really old hockey teams

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zitface. Show zitface's posts

bababooey, you make no sense .. the football teams that play in NJ count, but the basketball and hockey teams that play in the same area don't?

Devils and Nets count.

you count buffalo hours away from NYC but not NJ which is minutes away

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bababooey2007. Show bababooey2007's posts

then dont count buffalo it doesn't matter they haven't won anything...but new jersey is jersey not new york, they're known as the NEW JERSEY devils and nets

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from a2433j. Show a2433j's posts

Does anyone honestly care who won more championships in what city? It's not like these guys are actually FROM NY or Boston. I think after you get past high school, who cares? The biggest question is: Is your team the defending champions or not? To the Yankee fans: I don't think Jeter grounds into a 6-4-3 game ending DP and on the way back says "It's okay, because we won the World Series in 1999.." And I don't think Beckett gives up a homer and says "No biggie. We beat Colorado last year." And whichever city has more championships is not indicative of which city is better in sports. Jeter grew up in Michigan, Papi in the Dominican. That said, SCREW NY!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

I agree with part of what you said, but to me sports is more than just a game and as far as adults belittleing children who wanna root for the Yankees have all rights to do that, I mean come on after all they do live in Boston.I'm sorry but adults are suppose to be role models. You are allowed to guide your children but not belittle them. That is just abuse. New yorkers also feel inferiority to boston they show it when they still talk smack about the Sox even after theyve won two championships in the last four years and also make fun of the pats even though they know the giants just got lucky in that game.
    Talking smack is part of the rivalry. It has nothing to do with feeling inferior. Why should they? Yankee fans�know what it is like to win also. �Do yankee fans feel inferior to Marlin's fans? They have won 2 WS also. That is just silly. And the reason the Giants fans make fun of the Pat's fans is because of all the abuse they got from Pat's fans before the SB. They had it coming.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tahoepow. Show tahoepow's posts

I am not sure where you got your rev facts from but the revs are the buffalo bills of soccer and have lost every title game they have been in.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Don't forget about the Boston Braves [NL]� 1 WS championship

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from schilling07. Show schilling07's posts

Red Sox-���7Patriots-���3Celtics-���16Bruins-���5���������������31Knicks-���2Rangers-���4Islanders-���4Yankees-���26Mets-���2Jets-���1Giants-���3���������������42�