1. You have chosen to ignore posts from schilling07. Show schilling07's posts

Who has best change to win AL Cy Young?

1. BECKETT

2. WILLIS

3. DICE-K

4. SABATHIA

5. BURNETT

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vbredsoxaddict. Show vbredsoxaddict's posts

BeckettBeckettBeckettBeckett andBeckett�

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thirtysomething. Show thirtysomething's posts

Sabathia and Beckett both have a good shot.� Verlander because of the run support.� I'd add Kazmir to that list, if he can get healthy.

Tossing a couple other names out there...� Bedard?� Liriano?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjodon7. Show kjodon7's posts

Breakout season for Felix Hernandez?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gabootwo2006. Show gabootwo2006's posts

Beckett

Verlander

Felix Hernandez

Willis

Carmona

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from garyhow. Show garyhow's posts

If you want to pick best pitcher its Beckett. But alot of things need to go right health, run support, etc.

But remember Pedro lost to B.Zito, go figure.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I thought Beckett should have won last year.

It is really hard to choose a frontrunner because so many things come into play.

Assuming all things remain the same from last year, Beckett has to be considered the favorite, assumong the back is okay.

Sabathia has contract issues hanging over his head. This could work in his favor or work against him. Liriano is coming back from a serious injury - who knows how he holds up. Hernandez maybe the dark horse here. And I am interested in seeing how Carmona does.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kannaman. Show kannaman's posts

I agree Beckett should have won last year, there are alot of pitchers with the potential Holliday, Burnett, Kazmir, Verlander, Bonderman, Sabathia, Carmona, Hernandez, Bedard and �Hardin.� Of course health, luck and being nice to the writers that vote�for the award�are essential to winning it. AndyP, DiceK and possibly PHughes could make some noise if everything goes their way.�