1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Who is law?????

Here is my guess at who law is....

He is 25 to 30,
    Goes to the gym at least 3X's a week or jogs outside in all types of weather.
    Has a decent job probably makes $75K+
    I also believe he is a NYY fan but might actually be a RS fan I'm on the fence but lean NYY.
    He despite the sound of his posts LOVES baseball talk.
    He does not believe the totality of all his posts.
    He LOVES to play the Devil's Advocate in all situations.
    Probably drives his friends nuts as well as his girl friend and /or wife.
    Most of the time here he says what he says to get a reaction from anyone.
    Hates to be wrong which is why he some times calls people names.

All in all I bet most here would love to have a beer with him and take in a game and have a straight forward discussion with him because he does know baseball.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from odysseus91. Show odysseus91's posts

Who is law?????

Great post Jim. I agree with you and thanks Law for not reacting absurdly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Who is law?????

I dunno. His ignorance and then absolute refusal to acknowledge his obvious errors and (if he is a sox fan) his absurb borderline jealous hatred of an obv. solid GM are really deal breakers for me in thinking he can ever redeem himself and have solid conversarions here instead of lying BS statements made to get under the skin of the real fans. It is fun to use the facts to pick him to pieces tho.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Who is law?????

I'd say:

19-22 year old student, plans on law school
    Works out like crazy and takes the protein shakes
    Stu employment job/laptop in class/dorm so he can post all day
    Red Sox fan who can't remember anything before new ownership
    Loved Manny (and Nomar/Pedro) all thru middle and high school
    Hates Theo for being beloved while also part of the reason Manny/Pedro/Nomar are gone
    Loves to talk baseball
    Has a fear of being ignored or marginalized by the more intelligent baseball fans when he talks, not a prob over the comp
    Has taken the devil's advocate/Theo hater role to the ignorant absurb extreme
    Drives his friends nuts, may be lucky enough to have a girl
    Says what he says to get reactions obv.
    Pathological inability to admit being wrong even when it is proven, b/c everyone can be a coward and a blowhard over a comp screen
    An overall immaturity (esp childish insults) that reminds me of a boy and not the accountability and respect expected of a man

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gareman2. Show gareman2's posts

Who is law?????

Hmmmm ... isn't it technically supposed to be [sic]?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

Who is law?????

As I have stated a couple of times in responses to him, I think he is just a disgruntled Dan Duquette venting at everything the new regime that fired him does.

Now, do I really believe that? NO -- but it seems to makes sense when:
    • we see how much he despises Theo Epstein, who succeeded him as GM and
    • how he loves Manny Ramirez, who was his top free agent acquistion as Red Sox GM
    Using an old Arsensio Hall schtick -- "makes you want to go - HMMMM!"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

Who is law?????

[Quote]I dunno. His ignorance and then absolute refusal to acknowledge his obvious errors and (if he is a sox fan) his absurb borderline jealous hatred of an obv. solid GM are really deal breakers for me in thinking he can ever redeem himself and have solid conversarions here instead of lying BS statements made to get under the skin of the real fans. It is fun to use the facts to pick him to pieces tho.[/Quote]

*Laughing in agreement!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

Who is law?????

[Quote]As I have stated a couple of times in responses to him, I think he is just a disgruntled Dan Duquette venting at everything the new regime that fired him does.

Now, do I really believe that? NO -- but it seems to makes sense when:

we see how much he despises Theo Epstein, who succeeded him as GM and
    how he loves Manny Ramirez, who was his top free agent acquistion as Red Sox GM

Using an old Arsensio Hall schtick -- "makes you want to go - HMMMM!"[/Quote]

I say jilted ex lover but not a Sox fan!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

Who is law?????

Quiet..... Zz-ZzZ-zZzzzz-ZzZzZ-zzZZZZZZ
    please it´s late go to bed now. ZZZZZZZZZZZ
    zzzzzzzzzzzz.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Who is law?????

The law obsession has now become a fetish.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billy13. Show billy13's posts

Who is law?????

Moon is here again kissing the buttocks of Law. Now we know what he loves the most. Kissing laws privates every day, on every thread. No original thoughts.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Who is law?????

I was hoping to find out how close I was???????

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Who is law?????

Law is.........

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Who is law?????

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

Who is law?????

[Quote]The law obsession has now become a fetish.[/Quote]

You have to admit the poor soul is a punching bag, someone marked for abuse and we're here happy to give it to him.

No obsession, no fetish, just the abuse he deserves!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from silversteinsox. Show silversteinsox's posts

Who is law?????

Jim: He does not believe the totality of all his posts.

All in all I bet most here would love to have a beer with him and take in a game and have a straight forward discussion with him.

Quote: Why would you want to converse with someonw who wasn't sincere, honest, playing devil's advocate, and baiting you for an adverse reaction? Would having a beer with such an a-hole be a good time for you Jim? Have you missed your med today. Until now I always respected your opinions, not anymore. Most people in the forum would be happy if he left and you want to have a beer with him, go figure.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pppggg. Show pppggg's posts

Who is law?????

Lives in mother's basement

Works at Berger King

Has no clue about BB

High ego and very low self esteem

The only way he can feel good about himself is to try and make other people feel as miserable as he feels.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

Who is law?????

[Quote]
    Jim: He does not believe the totality of all his posts.

All in all I bet most here would love to have a beer with him and take in a game and have a straight forward discussion with him.

Quote: Why would you want to converse with someonw who wasn't sincere, honest, playing devil's advocate, and baiting you for an adverse reaction? Would having a beer with such an a-hole be a good time for you Jim? Have you missed your med today. Until now I always respected your opinions, not anymore. Most people in the forum would be happy if he left and you want to have a beer with him, go figure.

[/Quote]

He would not last 5 minutes talking like this in public, this is why he turns to sites like this to PLAY the tough guy know-it-all.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

Who is law?????

...and what's with all the baby/child references of high chairs, playgrounds, finger painting, diapers, sandboxes?? He spoke so much last night about me eating my strained peas I was starving when I signed off!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChrisHouse. Show ChrisHouse's posts

Who is law?????

I'd have a beer with him and as soon as he gave me any lip, I'd send my dogs after the SOB. Then I'd pit him into the swamp gor the gators to finish him.
    www.survivinggrady.com/uploaded_images/shirt-747003.jpg" alt="" />

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChrisHouse. Show ChrisHouse's posts

Who is law?????

There has been at least 50 proven instances backed up with facts and statistics to prove that he doesn't know baseball. What are you smokin Jim?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

Who is law?????

[Quote][/Quote]

Not seeing the connection....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

Who is law?????

*PRICELESS*

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Who is law?????

But the sad truth is, as long as he elicits responses from all of us, as long as he actually gets our goats enough that we make threads like this one, he will continue to dominate this board with his wierd vitriol and endless hammering of the same infantile positions. It would really be such a better board if we let him post his Theo Chick rants and raves without comment.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

Who is law?????

Jim, I'm almost embarressed to say I'm from Florida after reading your post. You DO know that Law is a tool, right?
    Pretty simple guys. Law2005(insert moronic letter here) has shown over and over again that he knows NOTHING (if there was such a thing as lass than nothing he would qualify) about the Red Sox or baseball in general.
    From the behaviour he has displayed on this board he most likely has a psychological illness called Oppositional disorder. In other words if his hero Theo HAD signed Santana, he would have bashed the signing. If Theo HAD NOT signed Santana ( Thank God he didn't ), he would have and does bash Theo. See? He can't help it unless he is put on meds. It's a weakness of character. I'm almost willing to bet that IF he's been able to find a girl that would put up with his oppositional behaviour then he's been divorced and probably not just once. What female could put up for any length of time with a weakness like that? Think about it. He's been banned many,many times and now has to add letters to the end of Law2005 just to avoid being kicked. Why? Because of Oppositional Disorder ( most likely ). He is Oppositional to Theo, anything Red Sox, any poster than even discusses anything with him. It's extremely obvious that he is suffering.
    So to that end, simply do not respond to ANY discussions started by Law2005 and he'll either go away or start a new name and we can ingore than one once found out. ALL discussions have an author. Look at WHO started it and if it says Law2005 don't get sucked into his sickness, simply ignore it. Like todays subject he started- Tek
    humiliating Theo and FO...or How Theo blew the Santana deal etc...
    Every one of his subjects are specifically designed to OPPOSE hence his weakness.