1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Who's worse Losman or Garrad?

Losman fumbles the ball rather than fall down and taking the sack. Garrad takes his sweet time and let's 3 seconds run off the clock before running the play around the ten yard line with 19 seconds left.
    It's tough, real tough, but I think it's a tie.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Both plays were pathetic. Colts are the luckiest team in the NFL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanBlake. Show PatsFanBlake's posts

This is gonna sound weird and won't make sense right away but...who's worse Losman or Garrad... "They both are"..... yeah think about that...kinda messes with ur mind....I'd be a great QB coach for them it would take me 10 seconds to train them .." ok Losman whatever your thinking do the exact opposite!" "Garrad go find Leftwich and say tag your it"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

This is not even a question Garrard threw one pick all of last season in his first year as a starter and Losmen has never looked good ever so Losmen is the worst out of those two, Garrard has had a bad year but i still think he is a good QB and I am not ready to throw him under the bus quite yet.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

MVPis right. This is a silly thread. Losman shouldn'tbe in the NFL. Garrard is no Montan, but he has already proven a team can win with him at QB.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Losmen.