1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Why the Patriots SHOULD sign T.O.

I say flat out no............for to many reasons to list............

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

"Given that T.O. would be willing to take a 1 yr. deal and a paycut. Given that Randy Moss wouldn't mind having him on the team"

How are these givens? TO is all about the money and playing time....there is no way that he will come here....

STOP IT!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsgrl. Show patsgrl's posts

No way - I hope no one picks him up and he rides off into the sunset.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Absolutely.... NOT!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Actually I heard Joey Galloway was in Pats camp for a visit yesterday... I think he would be a good fit for the #3 WR spot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ellsbury4pres. Show Ellsbury4pres's posts

thank you soxpatscelts...i was going to start a post about this. TO is the guy that you love to hate. u love it when hes on your team but when he acts up u want to get rid of him but dont want to play against him. he is like the manny of the NFL. you cant argue that the guy doesnt produce. i can see those people that dont like 1300 yards and 10 tds a year and y they dont want him.....but if u add two of the best deep threats at WR of all time with one of the best slot guys in the NFL right now....they're offense would put up better number then the 16-0 season

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BXBoston. Show BXBoston's posts

That kinda would make sense SoxPatsCelts88 if we added TO draft some Offensive linemen. We wouldnt have to too much worry about defense because the Pats offense will put up 50+ points a game. Tell me I'm lying

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Why the Patriots SHOULD sign T.O. .............

because their brain flew the coup when Pioli left. Doubt it, BB doesn't want cancer.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

That would be a big NO!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from levar. Show levar's posts

T.O will fit just right on our team, cause he'll run thru the middle and moss wont. i'm a big fan of the pats, but with him on this team we'll be a beast. Plus this is tom brady team, an i think tom won three super bowls without T.O.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

I wouldn't sign him to clean my toilet.

I would!! I'd love to have TO come to my house and clean my toilets. While he's at it, he could do my laundry and mow my lawn.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Why is this even a topic? Why bring poison to this team? You have the best QB alive coming back and should pickup where he left off. You have two WR that will burn you we just need a compliment (not lewis) watch at late round 2 or in the 3rd, the pats will pickup a good YOUNG speed guy.

Leave the TO talks to the Raiders or better yet, let the Jets take him. I have never questioned BB but if this happends I will do for the first time.

(although I wonder if he can go back to the first round a few years back and if he can pick someone other than Maroney, would he? I think he would take someone else but this is the topic for another day)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Im not a t.o fan,but if lewis is it for our no.3 spot.then I would want t.o on board,but galloway,t-holt I would prefer.id even take toomer over Lewis.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I think out all those the one I really would like to see here is T-Holt. He's a very good running routes and I think still has something to prove. If he can come in cheap why not.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Im hopeing lewis is filling in for kelly washington,and the pats will bring in a no.3.but yes tory holt with brady,moss,and welker would be leathal.if the pats cant up-grade the defense.then i would love to see the offense just be leathal.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

I completely agree... Although pats have already added greg lewis so it seems very unlikely..
    Here are the reasons why it would make sense:
    If you follow rotoworld.com, every hour theres a note on X team does not want TO.... Because they cant handle him...
    He can only be handled with a small team friendly contract so if he acts up you can cut him, a strong coach whos not afraid to cut him, and a good winning team with alot of leaders who wont put up with the crap...
    the latter 2 of those things are given with the pats... If he is left with no other team, then he might ok the team friendly contract, in which case it would be a LOW risk HUGE reward deal which cant be passed upon...
    I dont know bout u guys but i'd love to see TO trying to yell at brady... The whole bench would get up in TO's face... IT WOULD NOT HAPPEN IN NE... GUARANTEED if the team can get him under a team friendly contract...

Easier said than done obviously... but if hes left with not many choices... hes gotta take w.e hes got...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

I'd rather see them bring back Reche "eyes wide open" Caldwell.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

LoL! Only Nixon could go to China mentality...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncleruckus. Show uncleruckus's posts

Wasn't Moss considered a "cancer' and bad for team chemistry? Personally I don't like T.O. But if any team had Moss Welker and Owens lined up, even with a mediocer QB it would be really hard to stop the offense with thsoe guys. My 2 cents.......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

How about

ONE REASON:

KEEP THE GD F'IN COLTS FROM SIGNING HIM. Stellers are one year wonders, Colts are down in the dumps, We have a freeway to the Super Bowl and TO is possibly the only speed bump, join him before he beats us......

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Randy, TO and Welker on the same team?

We'd throw for ZERO yards that year, BUT run for about 6,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Thread - Why Cancer is good.

It isn't and neither is "I love Me some Me" Owens.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

What? GREG LEWIS? We let Gaffney go to get GREG LEWIS? Is there something wrong in Foxboro or what?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

And we better go get Roy williams for safety. Harrison is surely done

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Time to wake up; your coffee's burning.
    Here's the point blank, undeniablee, unalterable, "as plain as the noise on your face" fact: T.O. IS ALL ABOUT T.O.

He had it made in SF, stepping in behind Rice to become teh prime WR. What's he do afetr going All Pro? THROWS HIS QB UNDER THE BUS!

OK, he needed a change of scenery; a fresh start, a new outlook, so he forces his way out of SF and to Philthydelphia. (BTW, let's not forget that he refused a trade to the Ravens, which the NFL upheld; go figure!). Gotta work out.... he's teamed with an All Pro QB (black, no less), a tremendoius defense, and a good all around team. Helps them get to teh Super Bowl. How's he handle that? He backs up the bus, and there goes teh QB and organization (again).

had enough? Not quite, as T.O wasn't done yet. Here come the 'Boys looking for a stud/star WR. Why, if the Tuna couldn't handle him, NO ONE could (seems like teh Tuna wasn't overly pleased witht eh addition of T.O., and tired of him after 1 season). More antics,a nd JOnes, teh "brilliant" owner of teh 'Boys decides to keep T.O and let Tuna go. Twpo years later he either came to his senses or was told the entire 'Boys FO would walk on him if he didn't FINALLY cut T.O. What did T.O do in Dallas? He dialed up his favorite transportation company (the T.O. City Transit and Bus Line), and GUESS WHAT? he rolls over his QB. Now, the only difference (so far) is that he has not trashed the 'Boys (YET). But fear not.... this yahoo will more than likely do so within 2 weeks, especially if he doesn't get any serious offer for huge bucks from some other sap team who may feel that they can "control" him.

So, there yoiu have it.... the one big undenialble fact about T.O. He'll NEVER fit in ANYWHERE, especially in his own mind.

Oh, here's another undeniable fact: Medically speaking, no one can prevent contracting cancer. But, NFL teams can do so by staying away from it. Let';s hope that the Pats want to avoid any radiation and chemo when it comes to T.O.