1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmarley. Show jmarley's posts

Why the Patriots SHOULD sign T.O.

First, you people bashing T.O. need to stop watching ESPN and start thinking for yourselves because clearly, anyone with half a brain knows you're only regurgitating. Second, if you'll remember T.O. didn't start raising his voice until last year which was year 3 and, why wouldn't you bash overrated bums like Tony Romo and Jason Garrett who were and are THE REAL PROBLEMS in Dallas? Lastly, wasn't Randy Moss supposed to be a cancer and not work out? T.O. may have had his problems in the past but the Dallas Cowboys made him the scapegoat for their real problems and it will be proven correct after this coming season. Not only can the Patriots organization handle T.O. but T.O. could handle the Patriots organization. I say go get him and watch the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I have to disagree with all the comparisons to Moss! They are two totally different scenarios. Moss was immature, and it really showed when his team was losing. TO went to the SB, and STILL had to cause grief with his QB and the team. He toned it down (a bit) in Dallas, yet it didn't last. The team's needs are clearly on defense...if they can't win with Moss and Welker (no matter who the #3 is) they are in trouble! Owens is mentally unstable, and no matter how good the staff is at "handling" egos, Jesus Christ himself couldn't turn TO around! Every time a high profile player is cut there are a bunch of people who want NE to sign him. In this case it doesn't make any sense at all. I hope NOBODY will sign this sociopath, and he just goes away!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

There seem to be a lot of very optimistic people on this board. Forget Owens' three strikes. Bill will know what to do just like he did with Dillon and Moss. T.O. will behave and be perfect in every way. Just bring him in and no one can stop us. Seems we did pretty good on offense last year without T.O. Scoring more than 30 and 40 several times in rotten weather with a virtual rookie QB who had looked lousy in pre-season.
    I'm impressed with Owens' numbers. I just don't want to see him at the podium in Foxboro, being the negative center of attention he inevitably turns out to be.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevinjake1966. Show kevinjake1966's posts

All we have is history to go on when it comes to TO, and history says that he can't be a part of any team without causing problems. Let him go someplace else.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

[Quote]
    First, you people bashing T.O. need to stop watching ESPN and start thinking for yourselves because clearly, anyone with half a brain knows you're only regurgitating. Second, if you'll remember T.O. didn't start raising his voice until last year which was year 3 and, why wouldn't you bash overrated bums like Tony Romo and Jason Garrett who were and are THE REAL PROBLEMS in Dallas? Lastly, wasn't Randy Moss supposed to be a cancer and not work out? T.O. may have had his problems in the past but the Dallas Cowboys made him the scapegoat for their real problems and it will be proven correct after this coming season. Not only can the Patriots organization handle T.O. but T.O. could handle the Patriots organization. I say go get him and watch the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!!!!
    [/Quote]

OK worm boy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waltham781. Show Waltham781's posts

I'd like to see TO go to Indy...Imagine the sideline cameras following TO screaming at Peyton lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

TO has blown up every team he's been on. I'm not sure why folks would want to chance that with the Patriots.

Sections
Shortcuts