1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

Would the Pats have won with Brady?

I think Brady completely changes the game, the way the other team approaches it, etc. Still, this was such a poor showing I'm not sure because he would had to have thrown for 400 yards.

Offensive line, defense as a whole, running game, passing game with Cassel - all tough to watch. Was there a game plan in there for either squad?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from homerj99. Show homerj99's posts

yes...would have won with Brady

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

yes...would have won with Brady. The score would have been Pats 38 Fish 13

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

The team is listless....dejected.

Once they fell behind 14-3....they looked like they just gave up.

The defense gave up. Moss gave up.

The only football player out there was Hobbs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

Yes with Brady. WE need Tom

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

Even with tom the D was non exsistan so we still would have had the L

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrockon. Show patsrockon's posts

The Pats have always made great adjustments at halftime and beyond, and no matter how ya feel about the in the grasp call, I think saving QB's has been a great thing, the following pick was devastating for the theme of the game, that momentum gave Miami even more balls to be as brilliantly creative as they were on O. The coaching with the Phins was up there with the best I've ever seen for 1 game. This thread is a complete 50/50 because Tom might've made different decisions in terms of momentum won or lost, but Tom would've still been rushing throws like Matt had to since our O-line is vulnerable to aggressive, young and strong d-lines more than ever.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucas182. Show lucas182's posts

400 yards would have been brady's worst game

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Last year in Miami, the Pats blowout the dolphins in miami by halftime, Cassel comes in and throws a pick. That's the answer, period.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevinjake1966. Show kevinjake1966's posts

Yes they win with Brady, even if the fish put up 38 points with Brady the Pats put up 40

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricomandog. Show ricomandog's posts

YES!
    They would have won with Brady yesterday. He would have led them to scores on his first two or three drives. The D would be playing with a lead and the Fins would have been trying to come back all day. Not only would they have won, it probably would have been the laugher we were expecting.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from timesedge. Show timesedge's posts

Jeez! One bad game and everyone wants to pull the kid. Ok - the defense played awfully yesterday, so did the o-line. Moss obviously wasn't even trying because he was at half speed on some throws that were right on target.

Cassel is not going to be a Tom Brady - I think that's the reality, but if the Bears could get to the Superbowl with Rex, I see NO REASON why we couldn't with Matt.

Everyone chill the heck out. We're 2-1. We're still not the worst in the league, heck we're not even the worst in our division. Belichek and Cassel will do fine. The Dolphins, by the way, have started to look very good and are absolutely not the same team as last year - we didn't get beat by a team that was 1-15, we got beat by a team that is now 1-2. Big Difference.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JVD45. Show JVD45's posts

I agree with the comment from timesedge. We have gotten very spoiled with this team and as soon as we hit a bump in the road everyone panics. It sucks to get beat especially by the Dolphins but you know what this was probably a wake up call to the team. Now they have something on tape that shows their real weakness in some areas and they can work on trying to correct it. They have a bye week to get it together and we will all see what happens at the 49ers.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SPINJIM59. Show SPINJIM59's posts

[Quote]yes...would have won with Brady. The score would have been Pats 38 Fish 13[/Quote]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SPINJIM59. Show SPINJIM59's posts

[Quote]yes...would have won with Brady. The score would have been Pats 38 Fish 13[/Quote]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SPINJIM59. Show SPINJIM59's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SPINJIM59. Show SPINJIM59's posts

WHAT A GREAT DAY IN SPORTS. tHE MIGHTY PATS GET HUMILATED EMBARRASSED PUNISHED AND BELICHEAT LOOKED LIKED A TOTAL ASZ HOLE ON THE POST GAME.. WHAT COULD BE BETTER.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SPINJIM59. Show SPINJIM59's posts

BELICHEAT THE JERK WILL SEE LOTS OF THAT PUNISHMENT THIS YEAR..COULD NOT HAPPEN TO A BETTER CRY BABY THAN THE CHEATER. GREAT FOR THE GAME OF FOOTBALL.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SPINJIM59. Show SPINJIM59's posts

hOW DOES 6------10 SOUND

G R E A T !!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SPINJIM59. Show SPINJIM59's posts

H
    U
    M
    I
    L
    I
    A
    T
    I
    O
    N

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from schmangell. Show schmangell's posts

Nice to see the trolls back. I thought Leon might have slit his wrists after Cassel spanked the Jets.

The question was would the Pats have won with Brady. I think yes for the same reasons we went 16-0 last year. Brady could score at will against the Dolphins, eating up a lot of clock in the process and keeping the swiss-cheese defense off the field.

I kept hearing that one of Cassel's strenghths was he was more mobile than Brady. Apparently that was propaganda.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

teams will game plan on what the situation is ,and for the dolphins coach saying they approached this game the same as if brady was in is a lie.if brady was in there defense would have been playing more back.with rushes here,and there.instead of constant rushing at the QB,and takeing away his only strength the short passing game.brady opens up all options.short long,and running.and brady has everyones confidence level way up.if brady was to comeback after the bye week you would see a whole diffrent team.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtfan. Show celtfan's posts

I can't remember the last time the Pat's defense played so poorly. I don't think Brady would have made any difference to the outcome of this game. It was poorly played and poorly coached. How many times did Miami run that play with R. Brown at quaterback? And it was successful nearly every time. You had to figure he was going to throw a pass sooner or later. Geez. The one other thing that stood out to me was how open their receivers were getting. Unbelievable.
    Having said all that who doesn't expect it to be a tough year. I think most fans figured that we'd get past the 49er game before it got ugly but now I'm thinking a .500 season is something to strive for. I'd only say this, if it's going to be that kind of a season then don't go down without a fight. Let Cassell throw the darn ball down the field! Give him some time to throw and give him a shot. TAKE THE HANDCUFFS OFF!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

This game was a stinker across the board. When's the last time we saw the Pats look so bad in all facets of the game? It happens. To dump on them now after just three games is ludicrous. Considering the Pats are 2-1 with many fans sounding like chicken little, I wonder how Indy and SD fans are faring. I think they would take the Pats 2-1 record hands down.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

Don't forget that if Brady was in and we scored on the first two drives, the fins wouldn't have the GUTs to call those gimmick plays. Imagine if Sporano OK'd those calls when he was trailing by 14 and they didn't work....he would've been eaten alive....
    The only reason they had the guts to call those plays is because they new full well that our offense can't score....

I say to heck with the play book as is... bring in Kevin O'Connell and revamp as we did with Brady....