1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mpieretti. Show mpieretti's posts

W.S Game 2 - Schilling vs Jimenez

3 good at bats
    Mike Lowell comes through!!!
    Jimenez out
    Red Sox score card is starting to fill up nicely while Schill keeps setting down the Rocks 123

Lets see it Drew!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wdust. Show wdust's posts

Tek, this is your time for a base hit!

(Someone whisper the scouting report in his ear!)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

That's right--I avoid those places if at all possible.

I think that Don Zimmer was buried there at one time

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigguy. Show bigguy's posts

The Rockies, replacing another pitcher, are starting to look very desperate-in reality, it's only 2-1! Come on, it's only 2-1! Why be so desperate!?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Time to play GRAND SLAM!

I would settle for just a single

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sixoneseven. Show sixoneseven's posts

" Real men don't own lap dogs"

Hate that commercial.

GoSOX

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangover7014. Show hangover7014's posts

I live in London, I think I'm cheering louder than my "flat"'s neighbors are going to legally allow me to cheer and not get arrested. btw, it's 3.15 here and I'm going to get f'd tomorrow at work, as I do normally for the Sox, Pats, or any US sports

3:15a that is hardcore. I thought it was tough here in the lions den in Denver but it's more like a timid little kitty den. Like I said I jumped on Message board of Rocky Mountain News to see what they were saying There were two people on it and I was one of them . Pathetic!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wdust. Show wdust's posts

I have a feeling Tek is going to fly out. Sorry for the jinx.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

ROTFLMAO!!

I make that sound when I throw up. What does it mean?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kate0322. Show kate0322's posts

Part of the First Nations band of Indian tribes if I'm not mistaken. I believe, though could be mistaken, that they fought on the side of the French in the French-Indian war. That, and I think they are pretty much from the Maine area, is all I recall.

The real question though, is how close they are to the Navajo tribe. You all have each other over to dinner all the time, right? :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sixoneseven. Show sixoneseven's posts

Tek is terrible!! I don't care what he ocassionaly does. Has all the charm and personality of cardboard box. Ever see him smile?

Sucks.

GOSOX

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigguy. Show bigguy's posts

Kensington. Unfortunately, I still have to go to work tomorrow...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wdust. Show wdust's posts

OK, I jinxed Tek. But we all saw that coming, right?

It's ok, we're in the lead, they're in their bullpen, and Schill has to choogle.

Really wish Tek could have walked in a run.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Thanks 30....shorthand for poor typists I guess.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigguy. Show bigguy's posts

"For those who are keeping track at home -- this is the 4TH #### INNING IN A #### ROW that the Sox just choked away an opportunity to just rip the game open. You can blame Schilling for any of this."

Why can you blame the pitcher for the lack of runs?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

For those who are keeping track at home -- this is the 4TH #### INNING IN A #### ROW that the Sox just choked away an opportunity to just rip the game open. You can blame Schilling for any of this.

True, but we sure are knocking at the door. It will swing open soon. Schilling needs to bear down and not allow the leadoff guy to get on

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangover7014. Show hangover7014's posts

Kensington. Unfortunately, I still have to go to work tomorrow...

I guess that's the good thing about living in Denver. These games start at 6:30pm here. And it is cheap to go to baseball games cuz no one cares here. Cheap date night. Always make sure to wear my Sox gear.

IF ANYONE COMES TO DENVER.....THE BLAKE STREET TAVERN IS A RED SOX AND PATS BAR. NATION REPRESENTED HUGE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sixoneseven. Show sixoneseven's posts

I said,: "Has all the charm and personality of cardboard box."

You said" "Have you ever considered the unlikely possibility that his teammates know him better than you do?"

I say: Who cares, he's old, he can't hit, and like I asked, have you ever seen him smile? He is an automaton Born-Again blob without any real enthusiasm for the game. Doesn't seem to have any fun.

He sucks.

GOSOX

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wdust. Show wdust's posts

Tek's not driving the ball. He's getting it up, and that's good for a sac fly. I wonder what he could do with his swing to ensure the ball goes horizontally.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I was too scared to watch the movie.

You know the story line right? Zimmer looks like a reject from there doesn't he?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangover7014. Show hangover7014's posts

IF ANYONE COMES TO DENVER.....THE BLAKE STREET TAVERN IS A RED SOX AND PATS BAR. NATION REPRESENTED HUGE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE TO SEE A STRONG SHOWING THIS WEEKEND! DON'T LET ME DOWN NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from halfaday. Show halfaday's posts

how many times has TEK s%&t the bed with bases loaded this year ?

he sucks

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Come on, Schill. Big inning here.

Big moment here....I do not like Helton here

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wdust. Show wdust's posts

Haha, Joe, that was a good one.