1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedyaz2. Show tedyaz2's posts

Yankee Pitching Rotation

Best in MLB!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhilTheAce. Show PhilTheAce's posts

Yankee Pitching Rotation

On paper, yes. I hope that they all perform to what they're capable of. I also hope they will all be healthy. Remember, on paper doesn't buy you the expected results or health.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dabro. Show Dabro's posts

Yankee Pitching Rotation

Dont worry, with Cashman at the helm, they will muck it up! Watch your back, Girardi.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tph2004. Show tph2004's posts

Yankee Pitching Rotation

The signing of Pettitte really makes them strong. There defense though will cost them more then one playoff game and probably a series. Weakness's always show up in playoff's.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from odysseus91. Show odysseus91's posts

Yankee Pitching Rotation

yup...
    if Burnett can stay healthy
    if Pettite doesn't suck like he did at the end of last year
    if Joba makes the transition well
    if CC can pitch in the playoffs...

they're not "if" free either. I'm not saying there not gonna be good but just saying paper doesn't mean everything.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhilTheAce. Show PhilTheAce's posts

Yankee Pitching Rotation

[Quote]yup...
    if Burnett can stay healthy
    if Pettite doesn't suck like he did at the end of last year
    if Joba makes the transition well
    if CC can pitch in the playoffs...

they're not "if" free either. I'm not saying there not gonna be good but just saying paper doesn't mean everything.[/Quote]
    Exactly. Being a Yankee fan I know a thing or two about overhyped rotations. In 2005 we were supposed to have the best rotation in baseball. How'd that work out? Now I don't want to compare that one to this one, because CC is 13 years younger than Randy Johnson was and a healthy Burnett is much better than a healthy Pavano, but I have seen paper rotations fail before. I personally think this one won't but you never know.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Yankee Pitching Rotation

You are so insightful tedy, you put it all in perspective!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dabro. Show Dabro's posts

Yankee Pitching Rotation

As currently constituted, their bullpen could cost them many games as well. Is anyone in the bullpen dependable besides Mariano?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhilTheAce. Show PhilTheAce's posts

Yankee Pitching Rotation

[Quote]As currently constituted, their bullpen could cost them many games as well. Is anyone in the bullpen dependable besides Mariano?[/Quote]
    Dpends on what they do with Joba. If Hughes has a good spring, Joba will go to the pen. Marte is also good.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Yankee Pitching Rotation

The 1/4 sentence wonder!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dabro. Show Dabro's posts

Yankee Pitching Rotation

Joba is not going to do set up work for the next 2 years. No way. He wont accept that role.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LouieDaLipp. Show LouieDaLipp's posts

Yankee Pitching Rotation

As a Yankke fan I can't see how you could say the Yankees rotation is better. Especially since we don't even know what the Re Sox roation will be.

Unlike the rest of you I don't try to predict injuries. I expect everyone to play the better part of the season. These are profressional athletes playing baseball, not rugby. Injuries come and you adjust accordingly. You can't predict injuries. Unless you're J.D. Drew. hahaha

Lester
    Beckett
    Smoltz
    Penny
    Matsuzaka
    Wakefield scares nobody, but those other 5 could turn out 3 20 game winners.

I like the Yankees rotation compared to most and think it's one of the best rotations the Yankees have had in a long time. No need for this best rotation in the league crap. Now you sound like them!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhilTheAce. Show PhilTheAce's posts

Yankee Pitching Rotation

[Quote]Joba is not going to do set up work for the next 2 years. No way. He wont accept that role.[/Quote]
    I think you're a little confused. When has Joba ever been the guy who made statements like "I will do this and this only." The only statements I've ever heard from him were "Whatever's best for the team" or "It's up to skip." Joba is not a me first player, he's a team first player. You must be confusing his personality with somebody else.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_2767828. Show user_2767828's posts

Yankee Pitching Rotation

you Boston fans are full of $h1 t , the only team that can not break down is your team , the pitchers that you just got are robots that are garantee to stay healthy, WHAT IF YOUR PITCHING STAFF GET THE BUG! Let me tell you I do not want to read about you guys killing the FRUITCAKE THEO!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Yankee Pitching Rotation

Wow, that is great! The skanks now have 3 starting pitchers that had over a 4 ERA last year (make that 4, if Joba stays in the Pen).....

Yeah, great pitching staff!! LOL!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joshbeckett20and72007. Show joshbeckett20and72007's posts

Yankee Pitching Rotation

You can't predict injuries. Unless you're J.D. Drew. hahaha

or unless you are AJ Burnett

Sections
Shortcuts