1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Yankees will sweep/Say goodbye to Manny

The team suck* as a whole! Nobody is hitting, scoring or even able to move a guy over into scoring position. Doesn't look like they will make the playoffs this year. The bullpen has consistently blew leads as well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankeeforlife. Show yankeeforlife's posts

Get used to it. The Yanks are for real...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BMIK326. Show BMIK326's posts

This team is goig nowhere with losers like Varitek and Crisp in the lineup not to mention that hack ellsbury, something needs to shake this team up they are playing like garbage, the whole team should be sent out,

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BMIK326. Show BMIK326's posts

This team is goig nowhere with losers like Varitek and Crisp in the lineup not to mention that hack ellsbury, something needs to shake this team up they are playing like garbage, the whole team should be sent out,

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BMIK326. Show BMIK326's posts

This is what happens when you do not step on the Yankees when they are down, when they had the bases loaded and no outs against rivera they pissed away there chance at the post season once again we will have to watch theses pieces of human garbage play in the post season god i cant stand the yankees

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[Quote]yes we have life in us

i know were not gonna win but at least he threw at arod[/Quote]

This very well could be the same thing as when Arroyo hit AROD him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxFan-66. Show RedSoxFan-66's posts

I agree wholeheartedly with this post. The Red Sox need a little regrouping here. No need to raise the flag but this is gut check time for the Red Sox. Their bullpen is out of sorts. We need stability there.

Obviously this Manny drama must be bringing everyone down in the clubhouse. The chemistry seems gone. Maybe as Papi gets going so will the rest of the team.

Keep the Faith Red Sox Nation!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxnathalie. Show redsoxnathalie's posts

wow!!!...and this are red sox fans, just like me? cant believe you guys.
    I'm very frustrated as well with manny, tek, coco, lugo....and the list goes on....but that's no way to take it on your team. have a litle faith. it sure looks like this year is going to a 3 team race. and its just staring.
    but please stop saying "they are done" and stuff like that, its july. the sox should trade to get better, and I believe they will.
    I personally dont want manny to leave but it sure looks like things are going to shake up if he keeps behaiving that way. the front office should talk to him about it, he's not a baby, and Im tired of his "manny being manny" act. He's not worth 20mil anymore.

friday's game,... who knows maybe we could have won that one, it was a 1 run game, and manny in the lineup could have been better than coco, or ellsbury.

but please stop acting like fair weather fans!...if we get sweep is not the end of the world.

go sox, win tomorrow!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMaskedAvenger. Show TheMaskedAvenger's posts

TRADE MANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

WELL WITH ALL THE ANGRY POSTERS, AND THE HATRED OF THE YANKS
    IT SEEMS LIKE THEO AND THE FRONT OFFICE HAVE A MAJOR PROJECT
    AHEAD OF THEM. IT CAN BE DONE WITH THE RESOURCES THE SOX
    HAVE. WE FREE UP $20 MILLION WITH MANNY GONE. WE WILL LOSE
    LUGO ALSO FREEING UP ANOTHER $9 IN ANOTHR YEAR. WE CAN TRADE
    CRISP,BUT WILL GET LITTLE. WE MUST GET A BIG BAT FOR THE #4 SPOT
    IN THE ORDER. WE WILL NOT GET HOLLIDAY OR TEIXEIRA. THE YANKS
    WILL GET TEX IF THEY WIN THE EAST. TEX DOES NOT WANT TO PLAY
    FOR A LOSER. IF WE WANT HIM, WE MUST TRY NOW TO GET HIM BUT
    WILL HAVE TO GIVE UP ELLSBURY, BOWDEN, MASTERSON, AND GOOD
    PROSPECTS. I'M NOT SURE IT'S WORTH IT. WE MAY HAVE TO DO IT.
    WE HAVE NO CATCHER WHO CAN PLAY OFFENSE..ANOTHER SORE POINT
    AND HARDER TO DEAL WITH. TEK IS THROUGH AND WE MUST SUCK IT UP.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

1. WHAT MUST WE DO ?
    1.GOOD BY MANNY
    2.GOOD BYE CRISP AND LUGO AND CASH
    3.GOOD BYE WAKEFIELD
    4.GOOD BYE TIMLIN
    5. GOOD BYE LOPEZ
    6.GOOD BYE HANSON
    7.GOOD BYE VARITEK.
    8.HAVE A NICE TRIP TO PAWTUCK, JACOBY !
    9.START LOOKING AT BATS AND RELIEF HELP.
    10.OUR STARTERS ARE FINE. BUT WE CAN USE ONE
    MORE QUALITY ARM.
    *** THE TEAM HAS THE MONEY, QUESTION IS..WILL THEY USE IT ??

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1267861. Show user_1267861's posts

why are they called the yankees.....isn't that a term for Americans.I do not see a hole lot of USA types on that team just fits with that filthy city and if they are American they are either adulterors or druggies(nice game Pettite)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from friedclam. Show friedclam's posts

This is what kills me about Boston. You call the Yankees garbage and you have your clean up hitter blowing off games because he's not happy with his contract in the middle of a pennant race with your arch rival in town. Do you think that would ever happen on the Yankees? The team and the fans have no class and never will. Becketman is still whining about the called 3rd strike on Mike Lowell from the night before, after a 10-3 drubbing. The ball had plenty of plate, and he has to protect the plate in that spot. He had no class for throwing a tantrum and your fans have no class for blaming the ump for the loss. It was a STRIKE you myopic moron. Plus that was 2 games ago. How does 10-3 sit with you? Any problems with the balls and strikes today? At least your clean up hitter decided to show up. Pathetic. I think I saw Belichek illegally taping the game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreamingBreeze. Show ScreamingBreeze's posts

The Yanks may or may not take all three. They've got this series and are playing perfect ball. If anything's been accomplished over the last couple of painful days and nights, it's that yes, the RS may have finally woken up to just what little value Manny brings and the lack of responsibility and reliability with which he brings it. Apparently the front office is willing to deal him or park him. As if the futility of carrying him needed emphasis, he dogged it running out a double play ball today. A player never knows when the other guy will make a mistake, and for $20M, who wouldn't be willing to run 90 feet? Any other manager scolds or fines a player who dogs it, especially with a track record of laconic play. Francona? Nothing. He's a good manager, or the results for a couple of WS champ seasons say he is, but ... there's been too much embarrassed shrugs of shoulders with the, "just Manny being Manny", b.s. Manny has to be told to pack. (Youk and Pap could be told to shut up, too.) And Theo can't, he simply can't, let the trade deadline go by without getting a major league center fielder, a catcher (who ever heard of a second-string captain?), a shortstop that can hit, and some relievers who are at least Triple A caliber. Why can the Yanks steal an ace arm and a first-string position player that can hit, hit for average, hit with power, run, and has a howitzer for an arm, while all the RS do is have closed door discussions. We've been had. Wait (maybe), til next year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from vabeachredsoxfan. Show vabeachredsoxfan's posts

The Yankees may or may not sweep tomorrow. Either way, this is not a make or break series. Yes, these losses are very frustrating. Yes, we all hate losing to the Yanks. But seriously people, do you really think that the Sox are finished? In July? With at most a 3 game deficit at the end of this weekend?

The Yanks are definitely on a roll and playing with a lot of confidence. They are also getting some good players that will help them down the stretch. If anyone counted the Yankees out earlier in the season, you are crazy. The Yanks always find a way to get it done and to stay in contention until the end. Their surge does not surprise me in the least.

One thing I would hate to see happen is for Theo to make a panic move to try to keep up with the Joneses. Thankfully, Theo has a much cooler head than most of the posters on this board. Offensively, this team has all the talent in the world, Varitek notwithstanding. They just seem to need a shot in the arm to get them going, and they will get it going. The starting pitching has been great for the most part. The BP is a cause for concern. I am very confident that the FO is looking at every option possible to improve this team. However, they are not going to sell the farm to do so.
    Keep the faith. Barring major injuries, our beloved Red Sox will be there come postseason.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from timmyc38. Show timmyc38's posts

[Quote]

Oh you mean like last night? With the worst umpiring in morden day baseball? You mean like that? When Lowell was literally almost hit with a pitch that was called strike three? Oh okay, sure no problem![/Quote]

that was cutter stupid, that broke over the plate..great call

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryszard1973. Show ryszard1973's posts

[Quote]NY IS THE BEST CITY IN THE WORLD AND THE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD. BOSTON WILL ALWAYS LOOK UP TO NEW YORK. FACE IT ITS REALITY.
    GO YANKS, BOSTON WILL ALWAYS BE JEALOUS.[/Quote]

London is a better city.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lscheue. Show lscheue's posts

[Quote]

that was cutter stupid, that broke over the plate..great call[/Quote]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lscheue. Show lscheue's posts

Watched that pitch replayed several times. It missed the plate completely. Way inside.