1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

YANKEES!!!

You are kidding - right? Change the record books? Seriously, you are crossing the line here and I don't care what happened with KC

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

YANKEES!!!

[Quote]

No moron, people do not hate the Yankees because of their players or their fans. It is because of 26 Championships! Besides I guess you all are model fans after now being surveyed as the most hated baseball team by opposing fans according to an ESPN survey poll. 2 championships a dynasty does not make, try winning back 2 back before you start crowning yourselfs anything.

[/Quote]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

YANKEES!!!

I bet you're a huge fan of ESPN Classic eh meat?[Quote]
    No moron, people do not hate the Yankees because of their players or their fans. It is because of 26 Championships! Besides I guess you all are model fans after now being surveyed as the most hated baseball team by opposing fans according to an ESPN survey poll. 2 championships a dynasty does not make, try winning back 2 back before you start crowning yourselfs anything.
    [/Quote]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfansince54. Show soxfansince54's posts

YANKEES!!!

What amazes me is how little the Yanks have to give up to get quality major league players like Nady and Marte back. Who in the world is the Pirates GM? I want his job! What an idiot! Why didn't he wait until the trading deadline and at least get one quality major league player back? What hold do the Yanks have, except the ability the absorb contracts that allow them to almost pick up what they want? Meanwhile, the Sox are held over the barrel by the untradeable, such as Manny or Lugo. Any comments?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankeeforlife. Show yankeeforlife's posts

YANKEES!!!

[Quote]This is laughable.

1] The division title is not going to be decided on this weekends games
    2] Tampa is in first place; not the Sox and not the Yanks
    3] The Yanks 26 World Championships are not going to mean squat in 2008
    4] 2004 and 2007 is not going to mean squat in 2008 for the Sox
    5] Fellow Yankee Fans - don't gloat over 2 wins in July - you may wind up eating crow in Sept. Don't be a jinx!
    6] RSN - this is what happens when you gloat in May and June

Respect the game, love the rivalry and enjoy what looks to be another great summer of baseball.[/Quote]

Well said. Couldn't agree more. Nothing worse than silly gloating about winning 2 games in a row... in July... That is the type of behavior that defines RSN... Don't fall into the trap Yankee fans. You're better than that. YOU'RE NOT RSN. YOU'RE YANKEES FANS!