1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DADDYOBOB. Show DADDYOBOB's posts

You might like this

Most of the posters from the Sox board have migrated over to Sawxheads.com.  There is a Pats board there also.  It just needs a little dusting off and a few good posters and it will make a resounding comeback.  It's free and there are no ads on the forum itself. There are already over 9k profiles in the membership.  The features the forum has are even better than the old BDC board.  You can post polls, pictures, links, there is a "live gameday chat", you name it, it's there.  It's very easy to use.  I know BDCDottie posted another meaningless update, only because the hits on this site are going down daily.  The only thing I've noticed that is different is the ad on the right seems to be getting bigger.  I never thought we would find a better place to post, but we absolutely did.  Check it out.

http://forum.sawxheads.com/index.php?board=8.0

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

You might like this

I signed up on this new site under my old name tasney68 and will start posting there soon. I will still post here but if you guys all also sign up there then maybe we use that forum instead. i assume there will be less trolls on that site.

FREE TASNEY!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

You might like this

"Their hatred (and jealousy) of our team makes the Jews and Arabs look like best buddies in comparison!"

As a metaphor it's either the Jews and Muslims, or the Israeli s and Arabs. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

You might like this

no worries lets just agree that ben Rothisburger sucks balls.